NLHE DEEP STACK Freeze out/Bounty

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Man if Cory's in, cash game should have enough to start by 1pm... :)

1pm?? the cash game will be at least 45 minutes deep at that point!
  • Milo wrote: »
    Jeff, try villagehatshop.com

You'll find lots of styles and lots of variety in pricing, as well . . .
    Can they get the hat here before noon Sunday?
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Can they get the hat here before noon Sunday?
    I found the PERFECT HAT and can get it right here in town. It's at the corner of Steeles and Martin.
  • Moose. If you want to play I am saving a spot for you...
    Maybe this hat would suit comp
  • Milton Slim Look for this sign. Maybe you can figure out where I live cause I sure as hell don't know half the time. lol
    Milton Slim Look for this sign. Maybe you can figure out where I live cause I sure as hell don't know half the time. lol

Those are my exact notes on how I play the 4th hole at Trafalgar!
    and that's why I might be a little late!!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Those are my exact notes on how I play the 4th hole at Trafalgar!
    and that's why I might be a little late!!

Well yer pretty close to my house then.
    Well yer pretty close to my house then.

I don't use that kind of ball!! Pretty sure???????

Milton "Down the middle, sometimes!" Slim
  • I am out. Sorry was really hoping to make it
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    I am out. Sorry was really hoping to make it
    Okay Steve Thanks for letting me know. I wont have to work as hard now lol.
  • There is still a couple of seats for the DONKFEST DEEPSTACK on Sunday if anyone else would like to play. Let me know.
  • 7:26 Tee time
    quick "SSS"
    mandatory post game bevvy
    should be there 12:30 latest.

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    7:26 Tee time
    quick "SSS"
    mandatory post game bevvy
    should be there 12:30 latest.

Milton Slim

Sigh. You may end up in detention you bad boy.
    Fashionably late again..... All in just before 12:30.
  • ok sign me up, I need directions.
  • Definite IN now.

So is there a cash game as well?
  • folded wrote: »
    I'll Play... seems like a weak field.. lol

This guy was Durrr's mentor. Look out everyone!!!

Prophet 22
  • folded wrote: »
    1pm?? the cash game will be at least 45 minutes deep at that point!

Cory and I will be going at it heads up.

Prophet 22

This guy was Durrr's mentor. Look out everyone!!!

Prophet 22

With 3 original Rocks in the field, Durrr wouldn't have a hope....:)
  • Cory and I will be going at it heads up.

Prophet 22
    Now THIS wouldn't surprise me.. Of course you could just have a monster stack in the tourney.... One or the other is likely...
  • Good news HVEE, got us 2 more players for the tourney, both have played for the Rocks before so maybe not good news for the rest of you... Please add Dale and Dr Larry....
    Are we ok for tables/chips/chairs? I am bring 2 new Party decks and 4 lawn chairs...
    Good news HVEE, got us 2 more players for the tourney, both have played for the Rocks before so maybe not good news for the rest of you... Please add Dale and Dr Larry....
    Are we ok for tables/chips/chairs? I am bring 2 new Party decks and 4 lawn chairs...
    Thank you. We are hard pressed for a 3rd table. I'll figure it out I hope. Anyone have an extra poker table? Dale got rid of his other one Dammit.
    Okay here is the update.
    I have chips. I have a large table. a fold up that sits on a table and BUYin Bank is bringing his fold up pictured somewhere in this thread. Comp is bringing a couple of decks and Muddgutsalso.
    I bought a shitload of burgers , dogs , buns , some potato and macaroni salad , chips, pop and water. $100.00 so $5 per person to eat. in or around there.
    I believe we will be playing a cash game after.Yes okay.
    Lord Phan I will be sending you a pm in the next few minutes.
    Anyone have a table we can borrow? Oh yea alreaady put that out there.
    prophet I got your message and YW. I will add these names soon as I am beat. Time to take a nap. Hahahahaha:bs:
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Definite IN now.

So is there a cash game as well?
    yes there is a donkey err cash game.
    With 3 original Rocks in the field, Durrr wouldn't have a hope....:)
    DURR THE ALMIGHTY DONKEY. perfect for the party lol
    Anyone have a table we can borrow?

I have a 10 man table. I honestly do not know if it will fit in our escape but when the wife comes home from throwing her money down the toilet (Mohawk) then I'll give it a try and post back here with the results
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I have a 10 man table. I honestly do not know if it will fit in our escape but when the wife comes home from throwing her money down the toilet (Mohawk) then I'll give it a try and post back here with the results

lol, your wife too....? Mine loves that slot stuff once in a while... We went to Niagara last weekend, she played slots, I played 1/2..... She made more than me and wondered why I don't play slots... :(
    lol, your wife too....?

what a waste of gas, time and money but she loves 'em. I wish you'd stick to slots too Jeff! Every time I used to read the results for Kurtis' league, your name was in the top 5 nearly every damn week!

I'll be bringing my poker table HVEE. Won't fit in our vehicle but dear old Dad is coming through with his truck. If I am first out, ya'll will be playing on the sidewalk!
    what a waste of gas, time and money but she loves 'em. I wish you'd stick to slots too Jeff! Every time I used to read the results for Kurtis' league, your name was in the top 5 nearly every damn week!

I'll be bringing my poker table HVEE. Won't fit in our vehicle but dear old Dad is coming through with his truck. If I am first out, ya'll will be playing on the sidewalk!

Thanks Ed. I owe you a solid. I could have picked it up in the morning.

lol, well no accounting for taste... Maybe we oughta take them to Niagara while we play poker
  • Good news, nathalie is back in as well as a friend of hers, Calvin... lookin good. So we have 3 tables now, Mark C has some table toppers if needed.
    Good news, nathalie is back in as well as a friend of hers, Calvin... lookin good. So we have 3 tables now, Mark C has some table toppers if needed.
    Okay Good. I may use my topper with the fold up if Buyins is too big and the 2 10 person tables.
    They are calling for rain and I hope it holds off until we are finished.
    should be good to go.
    I'll see whats what at 11:30.
    I would expect 2 or 3 no shows but and what a big one it is. lol