Bristol St. presents... The 2010 Bristol Street Summer Shootout (Waterloo)

Comments

• Can people already in the tourney buy in again?

Mark
  • I was thinking of that, but am gonna nix the idea.
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Hey all,

Friendly reminder that tonight is Heat #3! Also, as posted in the OP, "If you can only play in one heat, I'll consider opening up $15 spots for one heat if we don't fill up with 32 players."

One of the player's MattR, is now unavailable for Heat #4. (Last minute appointment for his pregnant wife.)

If there's anyone that's not yet in the tournament that's would like to play, you can purchase his seat for $15. Let me know.
    Wed Night? I will let you know tonight. Hold it for that long please.

Should Be there between 7 and 7:15 pm
  • I will be a little late today. Please blind me in.
  • Congrats to "Moose" and "proffisher", both moving on to the finals!
  • A quick reminder that tonight is the final Heat. Good luck to our remaining players.

For those that suck (like me!) and didn't make it into the Finals. Looks for an announcement in the next day or so of side game action going on the night of the finals.

(I'm thinking a low buy-in side game or cash game kind of thing)
  • Congrats to our final two entrants, "33BW33" and "joeheartsdi". No one was able to grab the elusive double-win, so this will be a full table of 8 players!

For those in the tournament, but dfdn't make the finals, look for an announcement on a Loser's Tournament at some point today.
  • Def no soft spots on the final table.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Def no soft spots on the final table.

What, you can't make it?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    What, you can't make it?

Mark

I set em up and you knock em out. ;)
  • btw.....AK sucks!
  • Big E wrote: »
    btw.....AK sucks!

i disagree :)
  • i disagree :)

No shit.
  • zithal wrote: »
    congrats to our final two entrants, "33bw33" and "joeheartsdi". No one was able to grab the elusive double-win, so this will be a full table of 8 players!

For those in the tournament, but dfdn't make the finals, look for an announcement on a loser's tournament at some point today.

* cough *
  • Totally meant to post this last week. SOOO.....

Sorry for the short notice, but those that didn't make the final table are invited for a $20 SnG at my place, starting at the same time, following the same blinds, but with half the stack (7,500) of the Final Table.

If you're able to make it, post here. Due to it being summer, I'm limiting it to the first 8 players that RSVP here. OK, 7. ;)

RSVP

1. Zithal
    2. JohnnieH
    3. ItsaMe
    4. waltsfriend
    5. Kanga
  • Me please!
  • Can I multi-table?
  • Mario also please!
  • minimoose will come in place of mmoose.
  • Sign me up please.
  • Ugh take minimoose off list.
  • Sorry Rob, you took too long and I can't make it anymore...

Ranger
  • Jenn will play.
  • i wont make the poker tourny.if someone from the game is going to BUZZARDS on saturday could yoou give them my monies to give to me there.

thankyou sean :biggrin2:
  • Sorry to hear that Sean. :( I'll ask around tonight to see who's going to Buzzzardd's.

And, as a reminder, the finals of the Shootout is tonight at 7pm with a $20 Losers side game also occurring.

See you there!

Rob.
  • Still playing?!? :D
  • Maybe, I left at 1am and there were still 3 left.

thanks again Rob for hosting
  • Wrapped at 2:20 am.

Great structure. Been so long since I could play poker and make it all about instinct and reads and not blind levels and stack sizes. Great time, especially many of the hands I played against Beanie. Tough final table overall and a great bunch of people to play against. Thanks again Zithal for organizing.

Ended at 1000/2000 level after a 50 min heads up.

1. Moose
    2. 33bw33
    3. Beanie

DrTyore lasted less than 3 levels. Donk. ;)
  • Gratz moose and everyone else.

Thanks for a great tourney Rob.
  • Gratz to everyone that played. Jenn will especially enjoy my heads-up donation to her. ;)

I believe the full order of finishing was... (correct me if I'm wrong for points)

1. Moose
    2. 33BW33
    3. beanie42
    4. labeach2002
    5. Hobbes
    6. joeheartsdi
    7. DrTyore

(Not 100% on 4-6)