I am retiring....well sort of the sequel

13»

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    GTA, meet the "edit" function . . . "edit" function, meet GTA. I think you two need some alone time, so I'll be going now . . .

heh, phone no likey forum
  • Milo wrote: »
    Difference between taking time off, and "retirement". But, whatever Philli . . . tell yourself what you need to, and enjoy your time away from the game. But don't leave us here on the Forum. You're entertaining, if nothing else . . . back to work, now. ;)

llool, I gotta go thank negmike again for bringing me here.................

That's what I am talking about, so back to original topic, if your not feeling it or have/want to do other things in life just like alot of others say go do what you have to do or enjoy life and that's what I am doing and it is not hard for anyone else who is thinking or going through the same.

Sorry to be a help, but I am a good guy unlike some people on here.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Philli, I may be wrong as I haven't spent the last 37 hours on the forum scouring every thread, but I don't believe that either Darb or GTA ever compared themselves to pros that left the game, so not sure how you can make that comparison.

Also not sure how my bad beat posts have anything to do with you dillusions of grandeur regarding your game.

Again, as I said before, relax. Quit trying so hard to get attention and life will be easier.

Only attention getter is you, and your comparing me to "pros", I am not.

And I still can't figure out why this nonsense was even started by you people.

I have answered all the questions and stood up for myself with common sense and you people are still trying to argue even though it was shown your wrong.

I don't care, already listed the reasons why you are what you are in this thread, have cracked some jokes in this thread which people told me to do and still getting bashed.

If this was blondefish, or the handful of people who have already said they are not playing poker/getting bored whatever everyone would be oh that's good, enjoy what's outside of [poker etc etc, but me I get bashed and that's what I don't get even after 10 years.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Philli, I think you're missing the point here. I suggested a while ago that you should stop playing poker...I don't think anyone here is debating that your decision is the correct one. People are taking issue that a long time poster and maybe break even player is lying about
    accomplishments when, for the most part, this is a place where people honestly discuss their wins and losses.

Personally, i never claimed to be quitting poker but i no longer play the live hours needed to make what i used to monthly playing live.

I have never lied in this thread, I was just making a point, but anywhoooo

That's good, I enjoy reading you doing well as well as others, I have had more fun watching btp and had a good time talking with Mark when he shipped that 5 dollar tourny a few months ago.

Even when I 1st started 4 years ago there were signs here and there that it was not going to work, I am cursed (which is seen in this thread) I have bad luck in almost everything and nothing works out in my favor, been like that for 10 years now, and you all wonder why I don't play forum tourny's, cause shit like this,or everyone wonders why I don't go out and do anything or want to hang out cause something is going to go wrong.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I have never lied in this thread, I was just making a point, but anywhoooo

That's good, I enjoy reading you doing well as well as others, I have had more fun watching btp and had a good time talking with Mark when he shipped that 5 dollar tourny a few months ago.

Even when I 1st started 4 years ago there were signs here and there that it was not going to work, I am cursed (which is seen in this thread) I have bad luck in almost everything and nothing works out in my favor, been like that for 10 years now, and you all wonder why I don't play forum tourny's, cause shit like this,or everyone wonders why I don't go out and do anything or want to hang out cause something is going to go wrong.[/QUOTE]

This.

Stop the negative thinking. Seriously, S T O P. Negativity breeds negativity. Try to focus on the good things around you and the good things that happen when you're around people who care about you. Scientifically speaking, you actually realease a different scent when you are too negative and people will subconciously avoid you. As for the not playing forum tourneys due to "the curse", I can't speak for everyone but I'm pretty sure they're more for fun and bragging than cash.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Drood(being 2 years since he came back) timex, Shaun Deeb, Peter Eastgate...................

Same thing brah.

Thrill is gone.

When I said comparing yourself to pros who've made tons, like others have stated, this is what I was talking about. Please try not to trip over your own statments. It's really poor form.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    When I said comparing yourself to pros who've made tons, like others have stated, this is what I was talking about. Please try not to trip over your own statments. It's really poor form.

Again I am not, you are!!!!!!!! There is nowhere saying in regards to money, you people brought that up, I was naming names who stopped playing poker for awhile or stopped playing altogether.

Only one showing poor form is you, that's your problem and your sad life if you just want to be ignorant and cause problems, I have wasted enough time with asses.

I stated what the meaning of the original post was, if you can't read that is your problem. No one asked you to read this thread............

edit:

Actually you have been effected with the curse of that time of year cerb, so I will give you some leeway as I feel sorry for you.

It's also go anal time on forums which I slightly forgot about, oh well I still like to help people........
  • Meh, I'm done with trying to help a train wreck of a human being who clearly has more issues than Sports Illustrated. Enjoy insanity. I hear it gets loud at times, but I'm sure you'll get used to it :)
  • YouTube - Who Wants Popcorn?

I warned you not to dance with the devil Phil!!