Second Annual Forum Golf and Poker Tournament; Planning Stage

13»

Comments

• just some options..
  • Looks great Joe...but...where do you put your smokes?????

Seriously, have a cost for these?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Looks great Joe...but...where do you put your smokes?????

On the pillow next to your head. Just be careful they aren't crushed when they close the lid . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    On the pillow next to your head. Just be careful they aren't crushed when they close the lid . . .

Like smoking is going to kill me...PLEASE! Just surgeon general propoganda...and YOU fell for it.

sheesh
  • right there... and no i dont have pricing.. westside has a hookup though?
  • That looks great
    In for at least one of shirt one and hat 2

Hats I ruin quick, so it doesn't matter, but don't skimp on th quality of the shirt.

Milton Slim
  • I'll start looking into the shirts. I'm assuming everyone prefer embroidery in the shirts just since it's higher quality?
  • I'd like a couple of those along with a couple of the hats Please.
    The crest on the peak looks good.
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    That looks great
    In for at least one of shirt one and hat 2

Hats I ruin quick, so it doesn't matter, but don't skimp on th quality of the shirt.

Milton Slim

I prefer shirt 2, wonder if there would be enough interest in these shirts if we got them made up as shown but with something like "Home of Canadian Poker" on them instead of 2nd annual golf tournament. I know I would love a couple like that, be great as conversation pieces on trips to AC or Vegas..
  • Shirt + Cap, black for both, embroidered is best.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I prefer shirt 2, wonder if there would be enough interest in these shirts if we got them made up as shown but with something like "Home of Canadian Poker" on them instead of 2nd annual golf tournament. I know I would love a couple like that, be great as conversation pieces on trips to AC or Vegas..

+1 id take 1 or 2 in black or something other than white lol
  • I agree with compuese on the logo. I'll take a shirt (prefer black or red) and one ball cap, also in black or red preferably)
  • how does this look?
  • Is there a way you can "stretch" out the flag so we can see 2010 clearly (instead of the first 0 being half hidden right now)?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Is there a way you can "stretch" out the flag so we can see 2010 clearly (instead of the first 0 being half hidden right now)?

Flags furl

How did you know it was 2010?

If you see a Canadian Flag furling in the breeze, you still know it's a Canadian flag. I think it makes the logo, more realistic
    and
    this from an annal person who squares up items on my desk

only my opinion

Milton Slim
    Is there a way you can "stretch" out the flag so we can see 2010 clearly (instead of the first 0 being half hidden right now)?

Protocol dictates that the flag should never be shown pictorially in 2-D. It should always be shown "blowing in the wind", and with the flag-staff on the right.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Protocol dictates that the flag should never be shown pictorially in 2-D. It should always be shown "blowing in the wind", and with the flag-staff on the right.

Not asking for it to be completely 2D..but just want to see if there's a way to get the whole "2010" in there...just wanted to get a diff POV I guess?
  • Joe..please email logos to me so I can start looking into shirts and hats.

westside8 @ gmail . com
  • how does this look?

Wow that looks sweet. I have a high res psd in layers if you want to use anything from the header here.
    Joe..please email logos to me so I can start looking into shirts and hats.

westside8 @ gmail . com

Played golf with Joe yesterday morning.....he was leaving this morning for Panama for his honeymoon. I think he's going to check in but may not have access to his logo's down there.