Moose Cambridge Sat. June 5, 2010 $50 NL Bounty Tourney

Comments

• Sorry. There was some miscommunication between me and the wife. The tourney is back to 1 pm, as originally scheduled.
  • moose wrote: »
    I will be using this as the blind structure:

http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/2010/10873-structure.pdf

Ante from the start I see.

I like.
  • Hi, can I sign up please

labeach
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Ante from the start I see.

I like.

Time to play for World's Most Patient Player is 4.25 hours.
    Patience Factor is 18.10. Skill Level is 6.

25 min. levels. Should end around 11 pm. 45 min. dinner break around 6:30 pm. You are welcome to use my BBQ. Mental note to self: need propane. lol.
  • Hi,

Please let me know if you have any space available I can make it to this tournament.

thanks.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Comp and Mrs Comp please... However please place her as tentative, she's thinking she might like to give it a try finally...

Sorry Moose, I'm going to have to cancel, just can't convince bead... I will keep trying to get her out to one of your events though as she does like your group... She's just nervous at playing live...
  • Are you cancelling both or just Bead.
  • Both for now... sry..
  • Unfortunately I double-booked this weekend, and Jenn is at a conference, so we both need to drop out :(
  • Hello Moose, Gryphin here. When will I get directions to the June 5th game?
  • Day before so I only have to do it once.
  • hey, i'm gonna need directions for this so pm me before sat. thx
  • id like to play.

-douchebag.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Put me down as tentative.

Still too hurt to play in my golf tournament so I will be there for sure.
  • It's going to rain anyways. Plan on being indoors everyone, though we try and squeeze in the bbq if it is not raining.
  • Directions sent. PM if you didn't receive and you need 'em. Please firm up if you are still tentative.
  • I'm working.....one of these days I will make it out!
  • Rob, doesen't look like I can make it. Installing baseboard tonight and and the plumbing his 52 in LED and all the touch ups that go with renovating a basement,

Brent
  • hey rob, just got my tee time for tomorrows tourney and i dont think ill be abe to make it! good luck.
  • good luck to those playing! Would love to participate in the next one, I'll be sure to not have Jays tickets that day :-/
  • I am definately coming Rob, just don't know when I'm going to get out of here. Been away for 3 days at a conference and gotta get some laundry and other stuff done.
  • Hey I can't make it today maybe next time..good luck everyone!
  • not able to attend sorry !:bs::mad: :D
  • Cash game to start shortly. Post or call if you want in.
  • Thanks Moose. Great game, wish I could have stuck around longer for the cash game, but it was time to go. Started to fall asleep at the table.

Please tell me Mark's heater finally came to an end.
  • OH, and whoever had the bright idea of going to LA Frank's for dinner should be shot and quartered. Absolutely evil place to get food when one's watching what they eat. :(
  • Thanks for hosting moose, good game as always.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    OH, and whoever had the bright idea of going to LA Frank's for dinner should be shot and quartered. Absolutely evil place to get food when one's watching what they eat. :(

Can't believe I missed LA Franks. I hate hot dogs, but their chili cheese dog is fabulous.

AJ- Just take it as a cheat day :)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    OH, and whoever had the bright idea of going to LA Frank's for dinner should be shot and quartered. Absolutely evil place to get food when one's watching what they eat. :(

Good somebody got you back for me.... LOL

I have decided I hate getting my money in as a 75% favourite, going to an 86% fav on the turn only to lose. But that's poker. BTW moose great day wish I could have stayed in longer tourney wise. I did outlast Buzzard, which is the only Plus.

Thanks
  • JohnnieH wrote: »

AJ- Just take it as a cheat day :)

You'd be proud, Johnnie...only order the grilled chicken, and didn't eat the bun.

Talk about a PLAIN dinner...sigh:-[

Joe, man...I should have known you didn't hit the queen, and were pushing on a draw. I just got unbelievably lucky hitting one of my 6 outs.