Moose Cambridge Sat. June 5, 2010 $50 NL Bounty Tourney

$50 NL Bounty Tourney
Sat. Jun. 5, TWO THOUSAND AND TEN, 1 pm.
Cambridge
RAKE FREE event.

All players will receive 40,000 chips and a $10 bounty chip for $50 !

Doors will open at 12:30 pm. Cards will be in the air at 1 pm. Levels will be 25 minutes with the game continuing until we have a champion.

1. moose
2. labeach
3. waltsfriend+
4. buzzardd
5. proffisher
6. flash05
7. DrTyore
8. tenseven*
9. wetts
10. datamn
11. janet
12. bob
13. STR82ACE
14. mario
15. AcidJoe
18. lazyant (via time machine)
21. shaznaz75

*.tent.
+.late.

It should be nice so plan to be outside. Dinner break will be around 5:20 pm. BBQ will be available. Tourney should end around 10 pm.

$50 max .50/.50 nl cash game follows tournament.

Comments

• I DO think I can make this as I believe I'll NOT be having my birthday celebrations on this night.

Mark
  • Ok it's easier to take Mark's money after he has destroyed a few thousand brain cells, so now it's Jun. 5.
  • Sign me up. There is a reasonable chance I will be late, and a slight chance I will need leave in the middle.
  • Already have plans for June 5. Sorry but you will need to forgo on my dead money.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Already have plans for June 5. Sorry but you will need to forgo on my dead money.

Same here :(
  • I am in a golf tournament that day. I will try to get an early tee time and if I can make it I will be there. Put me down as tentative.
  • sign me up plz
  • sign me up please!:biggrin2:
  • Sign me up please.
  • would love to play, I would be a first timer. should know by the end of the week if i am in. Will need directions to donate my money though.
  • Sorry Moose I have to cancel, I'm on call that weekend , crap!:mad:
  • ...hmm maybe I'll put some pics here since I can't delete my post.
  • Please sign me up.

Al
  • Make sure you put DrTyore on the list. He has edited his first post and we appreciate his ez money.
  • Please add Jenn and I.
  • Aj! Aj! Aj!
  • I think I am working that Saturday but I will find out for sure! :)
  • whats the max number of entry's
  • sign me up
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    sign me up

Can someone vouch for you?
  • ItsaMe wrote: »
    sign me up

Holy shit. Some homeless guy loan you his laptop?
  • Put me down for this, I don't think anythings happening, but as the kid is now graduating high school Dad may be involved in different things that I won't know about until the day before.....
  • Rob put me down as a maybe. Cam's basement is almost done. Floor and a drop ceiling and then the electrician to finish his work, hang the tv for the part on the sunday. Will no by wednesday next week.

Prophet 22
  • please put me down as a maybe... i will confirm next week..
  • 2010? I guess I don't have to finish the time machine. Please sign me up, thanks.
  • Hello, A friend & I would like to play in your tournament. How can I register & get directions.
    Thanks Gryphin
  • Comp and Mrs Comp please... However please place her as tentative, she's thinking she might like to give it a try finally...
  • I will be using this as the blind structure:

http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/2010/10873-structure.pdf