Question Week: Hobbes

13»

Comments

• With Hockref coming to visit me this weekend and then joining me on the tour of wrestling shows next weekend, how long until:

- he busts out the "when Matt was little... when Matt was younger" stories?

- he tells a stupid joke that has everyone rolling their eyes?

- he tells a mildly racist joke that has everyone rolling their eyes?

- he tells a moderately racist joke specifically about Japanese people, even with three large Japanese wrestlers there, and is forced to run for his life?

- he passes out after he tries to hang with us during our warm up before practice?

- I start looking for a barrell to put him into while in Niagara Falls?

- I say "fuck the barrell" and just push the sumunabitch over anyways?
  • Muddguts wrote: »

Please post scan of paystub :D
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    With Hockref coming to visit me this weekend and then joining me on the tour of wrestling shows next weekend, how long until:

- he busts out the "when Matt was little... when Matt was younger" stories?

- he tells a stupid joke that has everyone rolling their eyes?

- he tells a mildly racist joke that has everyone rolling their eyes?

- he tells a moderately racist joke specifically about Japanese people, even with three large Japanese wrestlers there, and is forced to run for his life?

- he passes out after he tries to hang with us during our warm up before practice?

- I start looking for a barrell to put him into while in Niagara Falls?

- I say "fuck the barrell" and just push the sumunabitch over anyways?

10 mins
    1/2 hr
    1hr
    1hr 5 mins
    He'll pass out just watching the warmup
    Yesterday
    Tomorrow
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Please post scan of paystub :D

Scan sent via PM :-)

1. what are you doing this weekend?
    2. any topics that you're still hoping someone will ask you about?
    3. what's the meanest trick you have pulled on someone?
    4. what's the coolest Christmas present (if you celebrate) that you've gotten?
    Scan sent via PM :-)

1. what are you doing this weekend?
    2. any topics that you're still hoping someone will ask you about?
    3. what's the meanest trick you have pulled on someone?
    4. what's the coolest Christmas present (if you celebrate) that you've gotten?

1) Taking advantage of the nice waether and cleaning the garage. Other than that miniFTOPS
    2) Not really
    3) Me and some friends once filled another friends driveway with appox 5' of snow (a friend had a snow removal biz)
    4) Commodore VIC 20 (my 1st computer)
    10 mins
    1/2 hr
    1hr
    1hr 5 mins
    He'll pass out just watching the warmup
    Yesterday
    Tomorrow

Actually, hate to admit it, he took it quite well. I did manage to get video of me elbow dropping, chopping and airplane spinning. Will post in another thread when I get it :)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Actually, hate to admit it, he took it quite well. I did manage to get video of me elbow dropping, chopping and airplane spinning. Will post in another thread when I get it :)

You did that to your brother?
  • Will you/have you already begun the celebrations associated with March 14th? (see other thread RE:03/14)

What's your favourite cut of steak?

When cooking steak are you a bbq sauce kind of guy or do you cook steak naked?

Well done to bloody blue rare...what's your choice here?

I'll leave it to others to ask questions about the other important element of todays festivities..
  • Will you/have you already begun the celebrations associated with March 14th? (see other thread RE:03/14)

What's your favourite cut of steak?

When cooking steak are you a bbq sauce kind of guy or do you cook steak naked?

Well done to bloody blue rare...what's your choice here?

I'll leave it to others to ask questions about the other important element of todays festivities..

Alas the wife is not feeling well, so for me it's just steak day. Will be taking a rain cheque on the rest.

Prime Rib or Sirloin

Cook steak with maybe some Montreal Steak spice.

Blue rare baby.
  • compuease wrote: »
    You did that to your brother?

You've seen him on the forum and heard his voice on the phone.

Wouldn't you?

I was going to do a lot more but the airplane spin bugged him as his balance was weird that day.
    1. what has been your largest cash to date online or live?
    2. where is the most riskiest place you have had sex?
    3. Do you have any pets?
    4. how mnay fist fights have you been in?

1. Live-$1500

2. My last girlfriends Vagina. Real whore that one.

3. No.

4. 9 with a 4-2-3 record. Though I have not been in a fight in the last 10 years and don't really plan on it. World is just too crazy these days.
  • Umm the forumer in the title answers the questions. If you want a week post here: http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/question-week-idea-21331/
    1. Live-$1500

2. My last girlfriends Vagina. Real whore that one.

3. No.

4. 9 with a 4-2-3 record. Though I have not been in a fight in the last 10 years and don't really plan on it. World is just too crazy these days.
    Umm the forumer in the title answers the questions. If you want a week post here: http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/question-week-idea-21331/

I think we'll be ok.

I like my answers.