Question Week: (whoa boy!) Kristy_Sea

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    Would you let me buy you dinner? ^^^^

hot date!
  • compuease wrote: »
    I would think if that evaluation was done today, it would be a lot lower than 13th....
    cmon now, where is your pride. Even I think Canada should be higher than 13
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Wow..would you accept a simple list of Disney movies I really like, or do you really want me to go look up who did what?

I watched the live v. of Jungle Book about a million times, I also still sing Aristocats "Everybody wants to be a cat" often, I can still lol at The swan princess and have watched all of the Pocahontas' movies. I own the original Little Mermaid where the priest gets a boner, that was recalled.

Tell ya what, I'll cut you a deal on my weird ass questions:

Favourite Pixar movie?

How awesome was Kung Fu Panda and do you think Kung Fu Panda = Me is a fair truth?
  • How many girl fights have you been in?

What is the worst damage you've done in said fights, to yourself and others?
  • did you win 90k once or should i just stop drinking?
  • Hello my little sex smitten kitten!!

~How many/if any tatoos do you have?
    ~If any, where are they located? Feel free to post pics of said body art.
    ~What are the sentiments behind them?
    ~How many body piercings do you have?
    ~Where are they located? Again, feel free to post pics.
    ~What is your most memorable sexual experience?
    ~What is one fantasy you have had that has yet come to pass?
    ~What does a typical day in the life of Kristy include?
  • Are you a sure thing or just a maybe we will see kind of girl?
    hot date!

Only if I sit in the kitchen, next to the ovens . . .

but thanks, just the same.

What do you say to your daughter the first time a boy breaks her heart?

More importantly, how badly do you shame said boy publicly?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Tell ya what, I'll cut you a deal on my weird ass questions:

Favourite Pixar movie?

How awesome was Kung Fu Panda and do you think Kung Fu Panda = Me is a fair truth?

I have only seen the pre-2006 ones from the list on wikipedia..of those I'll take The Incredibles as my fav.

I have not seen Kung Fu Panda, but I trust your judgement.
  • How many girl fights have you been in?

What is the worst damage you've done in said fights, to yourself and others?

I'm not really a fighter, anything even close to a 'fight' that i have been in has been short, as my sole goal is to gtfo immediately.

I gave a girl a black eye once, broke some other girls finger and kneed another girl in the face while holding her head down. None of these lasted longer than 30 seconds to 2 minutes and ALL of them happened before I was 20.
    I've had some scratches on my hands.
  • darbday wrote: »
    did you win 90k once or should i just stop drinking?

That was Sorel, see explanation on pg. 1
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    Hello my little sex smitten kitten!!

~How many/if any tatoos do you have?
    ~If any, where are they located? Feel free to post pics of said body art.
    ~What are the sentiments behind them?
    ~How many body piercings do you have?
    ~Where are they located? Again, feel free to post pics.
    ~What is your most memorable sexual experience?
    ~What is one fantasy you have had that has yet come to pass?
    ~What does a typical day in the life of Kristy include?

1. I don't have any tattoos, I've never felt that strongly about any image that I wanted to brand myself with it forever.

2. n/a

3. n/a

4. I have three, one is in my lip, one is in my nose.

5. Most memorable is the last time I did with GW.

6. I've lived all my fantasies. I don't like keeping things bottled up..if I want it, I do it.

7. Standard 'at home' day.
    -get up
    -make coffee
    -take Larry out
    -drink coffee
    -walk with Larry through the woods
    -chirp the forum and catch up on e-mail, facebook etc
    -read
    -drink coffee
    -drink coffee
    -shower/get dressed
    -take Larry for another walk
    -have breakfast or lunch depending on mood
    -play if I'm going to play
    -drink coffee
    -chirp the forum
    -take Larry out
    -read
    -watch Jeopardy
    -Play more
    -take Larry out
    -get ready for bed.

+/- 2 sexual encounters
    1. I don't have any tattoos, I've never felt that strongly about any image that I wanted to brand myself with it forever.

2. n/a

3. n/a

4. I have three, one is in my lip, one is in my nose.

5. Most memorable is the last time I did with GW.

6. I've lived all my fantasies. I don't like keeping things bottled up..if I want it, I do it.

7. Standard 'at home' day.
    -get up
    -make coffee
    -take Larry out
    -drink coffee
    -walk with Larry through the woods
    -chirp the forum and catch up on e-mail, facebook etc
    -read
    -drink coffee
    -drink coffee
    -shower/get dressed
    -take Larry for another walk
    -have breakfast or lunch depending on mood
    -play if I'm going to play
    -drink coffee
    -chirp the forum
    -take Larry out
    -read
    -watch Jeopardy
    -Play more
    -take Larry out
    -get ready for bed.

+/- 2 sexual encounters

tomorrow, me and you will have coffee, walk the dog together, I will find the 3rd piercing, and cover the sexual encounters for the day :D

Ill msg you in the AM. ;)

P.S- Ive never been with a MILF/cougar/older woman... just throwing it out there, maybe you can show me a couple things :D
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Are you a sure thing or just a maybe we will see kind of girl?

Definitely not a 'sure thing'..I'm insanely picky.
    Milo wrote: »
    What do you say to your daughter the first time a boy breaks her heart?

More importantly, how badly do you shame said boy publicly?

1. I'd hug her and let her be heartbroken for a while then I'd take her out of school for a day of mani/pedi, hair cut/dye and shopping. All things that help a young girl feel confident..so when she walks back into school the next day she can do it with a strut and the feeling that she's too good for his crap and will move on.

I'll wait until later to show her that she IS too good regardless of the spa day. Being broken-hearted is a big enough job.

2. Sadly my hands are tied, as parents we can't shame him publicly..murdering him in a dark alley is another story.
  • epic_donk wrote: »
    tomorrow, me and you will have coffee, walk the dog together, I will find the 3rd piercing, and cover the sexual encounters for the day :D

Ill msg you in the AM. ;)

P.S- Ive never been with a MILF/cougar/older woman... just throwing it out there, maybe you can show me a couple things :D

I am just going to answer this one for her with NO.
  • Wow, Kristy, he is so cute when he is jealous/offended . . .

Relax Walleye, you should know that Kristy would not take advantage of the emotionally retarded.

So, How difficult is it to take family pets across the US/Canada border? Or will Larry live life as an illegal alien?

Oh, and as for not being able to shame him publicly, go watch Stepmom again. There are ways to do it. But I am a Dad. I'd go all Liam Neeson on the twerp.
    So, How difficult is it to take family pets across the US/Canada border? Or will Larry live life as an illegal alien?

Larry is legal after her rabies shot and next booster in two weeks, according to our vet.
  • Thanks. I guessing the third piercing is your ears, but what do I know?

Will Larry pick up any step-brothers or step-sisters at her new abode?
    Thanks. I guessing the third piercing is your ears, but what do I know?

Will Larry pick up any step-brothers or step-sisters at her new abode?

Ryan's pets have been at his parents for a year..I imagine they'll stay there.
  • What player piece do you use when playing Monopoly?

Chandler, Ross or Joey?
  • What player piece do you use when playing Monopoly?

Chandler, Ross or Joey?

I go back and forth between thimble and dog.

I'm not attracted to any of them, but if I had to choose..I guess Ross.
    Wow, Kristy, he is so cute when he is jealous/offended . . .

Are you hitting on me?
  • Walleye wrote: »
    Are you hitting on me?

Milo, I am just going to answer this one for him with NO. ;)
    Milo, I am just going to answer this one for him with NO. ;)

kristy, im still saving my personal, personal Q's for you.. brace yourself, they will come at any time.

just sayin.
  • Great, now the wife is going to think Walleye has the hots for me, too. :D

Can somebody swat that damn fly?
  • What will you be doing this Sunday evening when most normal people are watching the Superbowl?

Rachel, Phoebe or Monica?
  • I'm going to try to get her to watch the superbowl with me, see what happens
    6. I never answer that question. The problem with it is that women are instantly branded if the number is too high, and congratulated if the number is low..this is contrary to what I believe.

What I believe:
    Women with low numbers (FTR mine is likely considered 'high' though not as 'high' as some will imagine) are almost always shy, let other people think for them, or are full of themselves, and those women are usually not going to be good in bed or life. Women at the other end are made to feel, or will look 'slutty' when really sex is an amazingly enjoyable act that should be treated with only slightly more respect than going to the movies.

I have no problem discussing anything else related to sex, but to answer that question is to participate in a flawed grading.

I have to agree with you on this 100%. No it's not some "I'm a real feminist" kind of guy to impress women kind of thing. Hardly anything that righteous or altruistic. My point of view has always been that sex is enjoyable and as long as people are straightforward with each other it can have minimum to zero baggage. When I was single and promiscuous, I was interested in women who were the same. I sure as hell didn't judge them or speak ill of them because. It would be stupid to judge someone for doing exactly what I was doing (or hoping to at least).
    So I often ran into situations where a woman (or girl) would not have sex with me unless it was a serious committed relationship. Not too say I never had any relationships but sometimes a consensual (and sensual) one night stand really hits the spot. Harder to find when only one gender has society's permission to do so without any concern for negative stigma.
    Also, I found that totals of different persons slept with is deceiving. I have slept with more different women than most of my close friends. I can humbly admit that it had nothing to do with me being better looking or smoother with women (quite the opposite in fact). Most of my close buddies are very attractive and were highly sought after so they usually had girlfriends. I was single more often and therefore free to hook up when the opportunity presented itself.
    So I respect your declining to answer the question since it makes complete sense, although I was curious XD

Do you read much?
    Do you have a favourite book or a good one you've enjoyed recently?
  • Where you brought up within the constraints of any particular religion/sect/cult?
    If so, at what age did you "see the light"?
    What is your spiritual/religious situation atm?
    When and where are you moving? Minnesota?
    Reason?
    Forgive my lack of cool or in-the-loopedness (it's a word, shut up) but what the hell does ITT stand for? I've seen it in a lot of your (and a few other peoples) posts and I'm dumbfounded.
  • in this thread brother
    ITTB