2010 Blue Jays Home Opener Thread

1235»

Comments

• It saddens me that the younger generation just does not seem to have the "follow through" that the older generation does . . .

Then again, no way could you fit both of them in your car. vwp
  • Trust me..

They take a better picture than they strictly deserve to....

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    they're mad at their bf's because they found pics of their testicles on some girl's camera (I turned down their request to provide similar pics).

3502x07.jpg

At first I was like.."Kool story bro!" and "FCK YEAH PICS!", but not closing is a super-fail imo.
  • actyper wrote: »
    Now this is a TR. Everybody else who writes those long wordy ones are a huge fail.
    compuease wrote: »
    +1.... and I'm quite sure Kristy will give it a thumbs up as well...

The TR is fantastic, but not as fantastic as drunken mistake/thong shots could've been.

MARK! THIS SHOULD"VE BEEN 1 and 2 of your FTOW, AND YOU KNOW IT!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »

At first I was like.."Kool story bro!" and "FCK YEAH PICS!", but not closing is a super-fail imo.
    I think DrTyore already explained why he didn't close... He has standards you know...
  • bullshit he does..I've actually seen what he'll hit, they were definitely in the one-night stand range.

And everybody knows that when you're having a 3some you get to add the scores together...eg: two 5's in a 3some are like pulling a 10 in 1-on-1 ;)
    bullshit he does..I've actually seen what he'll hit, they were definitely in the one-night stand range.

And everybody knows that when you're having a 3some you get to add the scores together...eg: two 5's in a 3some are like pulling a 10 in 1-on-1 ;)

POTM ainec.

Missed you.
  • Missed you.

:h:
    bullshit he does..I've actually seen what he'll hit, they were definitely in the one-night stand range.

so when we have a 3 some i get to claim a 20? Sweet
  • Walleye wrote: »
    so when we have a 3 some i get to claim a minimum of 18? Sweet

I think in some asian countries, laws will allow us to go below 18..

wait, wat?
    ;)
  • Walleye wrote: »
    so when we have a 3 some i get to claim a 20? Sweet

Wow, I'm flattered but I'm not sure if I'm really into the Eiffel Tower thing. ;)
  • How do you know if you don't at least try?