2010 Dead Pool list

13»

Comments

• DrTyore wrote: »
    Fuck...

Sorry all... I won't lie to ya... I'm too busy with other stuff / not willing to put in the amount of work this has turned out to be... I'm out!

Yea yea - I'm lazy

Mark

Too bad. I was looking forward to your selections.
  • LOL

I woulda just picked some wresters anyways ;)

Mark
  • It would be an interesting list, I am sure. You've got time to reconsider . . .

I'm such an enabler . . . :)
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    LOL

I woulda just picked some wresters anyways ;)

Mark

Don't 4-5 wrestlers bite the big one every year?

Why do you hate money?
  • Interestingly, during my 'research' into this venture I came across a couple of my old wrestling faves who's expiry date was predicted to be this year. I was really surprised by one of them. Of course, can't mention it until after the draft...
  • Milo wrote: »
    Four lists in, no other disqualifications as yet.

Several duplications so far, so the draft will be important.

A lot of you people are thinking along some very similar lines . . . and some strange ones. I will post my comments when I post the teams.

do you mean picking names out of sheer hope?? Oh wait...I took Tom Cruise and Spencer Pratt off my list...
  • DennisG wrote: »
    do you mean picking names out of sheer hope?? Oh wait...I took Tom Cruise and Spencer Pratt off my list...

My last 3 picks where made with my fingers crossed :D

My wife's reaction to the DPL: "Oh my god! That's awful, you're going straight to hell!"

5 minutes later she was offering suggestions for the list.
  • The wife was contemplating getting in on this until I informed her that

a) She is NOT a Forum member, and

b) Picking the Dead Pool Moderator is off-limits.

• I can't believe Kristy's not in on this! She's morbid and nasty sometimes. Uh oh, I fear I've shot myself.

[x] passive belief/fear of Karma itt.

GL all.
  • You've become such a "girl". I miss the venomous Kristy, the bile spewing, estrogen fueled psychosis was entertaining, if not exactly endearing. Still, she had panache. I don't even "know" this Kristy . . .

Personally, I suspect the puppy is responsible . . .