Bristol St. presents - "Merry Xmas Madness 6" - Sat. Dec 12th at 3pm (Waterloo)

124»

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Dr Larry and I are coming together...

I really hope you guys are not the only ones in the room?
  • Damn, really wish I could have made it out for this. I guess my Xmas miracle is that I had to bail on this to go to a party with a bunch of friends that I rarely get too see and then that got cancelled at the last minute so no party and no MXM. That makes a sad Shtebs.
    Congrats Peteski on a well deserved win I'm sure. Again, just wish I could have been there to call some of your preflop raises because, as you know, I like to call your raises the most. Not sure why, they're just so tasty XD
    So who had the most rebuys and do we have a total rebuy tally? Just curious.
  • I know it's late, but thanks Rob, had a good time. And Thanks to Tye for putting up with my lack of pool skills while waiting for a cash game to start as I was out very quickly after the break.
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    So who had the most rebuys and do we have a total rebuy tally? Just curious.

Prob moose. He was in for $105 and showed up late. :D
  • Bump because I wanted to cause a frenzy.

Is it sad that I'm thinking about MXM '10?
  • In.....
    In.....

Carpool Jeff!!!!!!

and

Yes I saw the dates!

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Carpool Jeff!!!!!!

and

Yes I saw the dates!

Milton Slim

I just didn't want to miss it, this along with the Royal are the poker highlights of the year....
    In.....
    ddmilcan wrote: »
    Carpool Jeff!!!!!!

and

Yes I saw the dates!

Milton Slim

You old guys are always living in the past. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    You old guys are always living in the past. :D

The future just doesn't look that long....
  • Count me in please Rob.
  • Damn you Johnnie!! I just saw the title and quick responded. Then I started to read the thread to see who else would be coming and realized this was last years post being bumped. LMFAO
  • Johnnie, you've done most of the work for Zithal, he already has a list half done for this years event...
  • I am in.

Anyone from Toronto coming?
  • Just realized the date was wrong when I went to add it to Outlook - false expectations...
  • I almost yelled IN>... then realized I played that tourney.....
  • sign me up
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Bump because I wanted to cause a frenzy.

Is it sad that I'm thinking about MXM '10?

Ok, stop the madness! What was a (not so) innocent joke has turned really ugly.

I know MXM is the most anticipated tournament in the KW area, but some people need to learn to read!
  • You're right Johnnie, it's outlived it's usefullness... Locked,..
This discussion has been closed.