Bristol St. presents - "Merry Xmas Madness 6" - Sat. Dec 12th at 3pm (Waterloo)

Comments

• sign me and nick up plz!
  • Unfortunately I need to pull out, have fun all.

labeach
  • Son of a... I need to bail as well. I have an Xmas party that I don't want to miss that day.
  • Add moose+2 Note:+2 will be late.
  • Can you sign up 1 more Rock Rob, his name is Steve. Thx..
  • Just an idea for the future, not necessarily for MXM. But when 2 hands get to show down, you roll a die. If 1-3 is rolled, best hand wins. If 4-6 is rolled, second best hand wins.

Obviously this can be used in a variety of ways (3 hands = 1/2 best hand, 3/4 second best hand, 5/6 worst hand).
  • OMGOMGOMGOMG in b4 I read this thread!!!!
  • huh...well I imagined there'd be more naked chicks and party implements in here...ok, Graham, you can put the redirect loop back in now ;)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    huh...well I imagined there'd be more naked chicks and party implements in here...ok, Graham, you can put the redirect loop back in now ;)

i_luv_u_by_The_Silver_Doe.jpg

Can we start making babies ASAP????? Does the shocker work for you?
  • So I see all the defending champs other than Haddon are in.. Any chance he can make it back for this one? Should be a complete blast, lot's of Rock representation....

Graham, you should really try to make this one, tis the event of the year imo...
  • moose wrote: »
    Can we start making babies ASAP????? Does the shocker work for you?

Practice makes perfect imo
  • Sigh.. I need to pull out too.

Stupid inlaws want to have Christmas 2 weeks early.

Al
  • add me please

cheers
  • Rob, you can remove WraychelH from the list.
  • I'm in and have a tentative player.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I'm in and have a tentative player.

Tentative no good. Only loose players accepted.
  • LOL moose, I think she'll like this format..... she's not a real serious poker player
  • Oh BTW Rob I'm giving up going to the Bag Lickers ball, I mean my company Christmas Party to be here.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Oh BTW Rob I'm giving up going to the Bag Lickers ball, I mean my company Christmas Party to be here.
    Sounds fun Joe. Can I take your spot as a "bag lickee"? Or is it bag "licked", I can never tell.
  • count me and nick out plz. thanks
  • Can you add Ryan, just in case?
  • Never mind.
  • I would say there will be a cash game at both but this tourney is once per year and Buzzardd's is the same everytime. Buzzardds is a great tourney but there will be another one next month. For me, this is the one don't miss tourney of the year.
  • moose wrote: »
    For me, this is the one don't miss tourney of the year.

+1... Other than the Royal that is....
  • Less than a week to go!
  • At the risk of being mercilessly mocked by Kristy (among others) I have decided to drop out of Merry Christmas Madness and sign up for Buzzzard's tournament instead. I hope everyone enjoys themselves.
  • At the risk of being mercilessly mocked by Kristy (among others) I have decided to drop out of Merry Christmas Madness and sign up for Buzzzard's tournament instead. I hope everyone enjoys themselves.

Clearly you hate Xmas :D

I know you're not a fan of rebuy tournaments (let alone pushaments), so no harm done.

For some people Buzzzardds tournament is too good of a tournament to miss.

Good luck, Sandy!
  • The reserve list has been updated with only a few days to go til the madness begins! The reserve list is currently sitting at 42, so I'm guessing the final number will be in the mid-30s.

Does anyone have any chairs I can borrow for the evening. I'd like to secure 16, but arrange is so that we get 8 for sure, and another 8 sitting in someone's van so that we can use them if we need them, or keep them there if the tourney is <40.

Thanks all! Now to madly scramble to get ready for the weekend. Argh!! :)
  • can I get the address please and thanks?
  • I've got Marios 4 chairs that I have to return to him anyways.

moose +2 on time now. :)
This discussion has been closed.