Glee

13»

Comments

• Best part about having youth in your life, be it kids, nieces/nephews or friends with kids: you get to watch all the stuff you actually want to without having to come up with a random excuse. Boy did it suck when my nieces quit watching Dora The Explorer.
  • Bump for a pretty kickass episode. Totally dug the two original songs, as well as Puck's original that didn't make the cut. Would love to hear a full version :D
  • It's not a bad show, been getting so overly dramatic as of late -.-; makes Criminal Minds look mild.
  • Season 2 is a pale comparison to season 1

Season one had a lot of interesting things going on, Sue, Mr Shue and his wife's drama, Finn / Quinn / Puc, and Kurt

Season 2? Pretty much all Kurt for most of it...

HOnestly, this show is on the chopping block to get dropped from my weekly viewings.

Mark
  • Agreed that it's definitely not as good this year as last, but there's been some moments of awesomeness. I think they caught lightning in a bottle last year and now they don't know how to keep it going.
  • Well, at least they're stepping up their perfomances from season 1 which isn't easy to do. If they keep the humor at this level as well I'll keep watching for a long time
  • Alright..

I'm done. Gwyneth Paltrow isn't nearly a good enough actress / singer / hottie to keep me interested. I'm bored of the "boo hoo we're misfits" bullshit - or at least the heavy handed way the let the viewers know. Too much of the homophobia bullshit this season since it's the hot topic of the generation.

Oh, and the songs haven't even been fun anymore.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Alright..

I'm done. Gwyneth Paltrow isn't nearly a good enough actress / singer / hottie to keep me interested. I'm bored of the "boo hoo we're misfits" bullshit - or at least the heavy handed way the let the viewers know. Too much of the homophobia bullshit this season since it's the hot topic of the generation.

Oh, and the songs haven't even been fun anymore.

Mark

Wonder what Kristy has to say about this.......:D

P.s.

I put this show just above that crap jersey shore.;)
  • It's that time again, hope they pick up their game for season 3
  • I still haven't bothered with the last like two eps of season 2...

I am pretty sure they've lost me.

Mark
  • Season 3 started out strong, just finished episode 3. Some plotlines I could do without but looks much better than season 2