Glee

Comments

• Ok, I lol'd HARD @ Rachel's pic in the Black Student Union. Fantastic.

Sadly, dumb girl's line wasn't nearly as funny this week. I smiled, but it just wasn't the greatness of the previous weeks. Then again, episode is only 20 minutes old, so maybe she'll get a rare two line appearance this week...

Alright, finished the episode. Pretty solid, with next week looking like it'll be an awesome wrap for the season. Speaking of which, time for a rant...

HOW FUCKING WEAK IS THAT? That was a whole season?! I have to wait until April for more Glee?! DAMNIT!
  • I cant be the only one that finds absolutely nothing funny about this show.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I cant be the only one that finds absolutely nothing funny about this show.

Absolutely you're not the only one. It's definitely a show that you'll either find fantastic or mind numbing, love it or hate it. I completely understand those that don't enjoy it, but for me it's the best.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I cant be the only one that finds absolutely nothing funny about this show.

I don't find esp. funny..I just walk away from it feeling good, and for a hater like me that's really saying something.

Its cute, a lil funny and doesn't require me to focus..A+ distraction.
  • oh Ps. Will takes the money he was going to use to pay for the picture of the glee captains and buys the mattress he slept on, he is then not accepting payment for the ad.

Ez game.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    oh Ps. Will takes the money he was going to use to pay for the picture of the glee captains and buys the mattress he slept on, he is then not accepting payment for the ad.

Ez game.

Agreed, but that means they wouldn't get to dress him in some random oh so obvious disguise as he watches his kids kicking ass, so they won't go that direction.

I do like that he didn't immediately say he was going to leave his wife, that's it's still up in the air. Didn't think he could grow an entire spine in one night.
  • So far so awesome for the season finale!

Fucking awesome! Enough questions answered to be happy and enough left alone to be curious for next season. Can't fucking wait.
  • Holy climax Batman! Just finished it now. (was avoiding thread in case of spoilers)
    Holy climax Batman! Just finished it now. (was avoiding thread in case of spoilers)

[x] came from first three words of post
  • As if Puck tried to shake his hand with a "We cool?"

Pretty lol imo
  • I lol'd @ Finn "Mr. Schu, you forgot your keys"

Schu "No I didn't"
  • I've atually never enjoyed Barbara Streisand, but Rachel's performance gave me goosebumps.
    I've atually never enjoyed Barbara Streisand, but Rachel's performance gave me goosebumps.

bump for this, I watched it twice more this morning. She's just unbelievable.
  • Just watched the last 2 episodes this morning....
    Cerberus wrote: »
    Ok, I lol'd HARD @ Rachel's pic in the Black Student Union. Fantastic.

+ ∞

That montage was the highlight of an otherwise meh episode. Good to see the fake baby story end though.

Cerberus wrote: »
    Speaking of which, time for a rant...

HOW FUCKING WEAK IS THAT? That was a whole season?! I have to wait until April for more Glee?! DAMNIT!

This. I haven't and won't ever watch American Idol so I guess my Wednesday nights are free until the spring. Wednesday night poker league anyone?

Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I've actually never enjoyed Barbara Streisand, but Rachel's performance gave me goosebumps.

Amen! That and Mercedes' And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going were incredible. I do have my doubts that they would sound anywhere near that good before digital enhancement but fabulous nonetheless.

Looking forward to Sue coming back bigger, better and badder than ever in the spring.

Edit: The 4-5 second close-up of Rachel's face before her performance was sheer minimalist brilliance.

• Bump to keep the Glee going. Plus, found this :)
  • Best

Bump

Evah!
  • If you want to re-watch any of it: SurfTheChannel - Glee - Season 1
  • I've got most of them on my PVR but thanks.
  • Last edited by Hellmuth's Mole; Today at 10:22 PM. Reason: Btw I've watched that clip about 10 times.

Me too, at least that many..and Pete gave me the CD of it for xmas.
    I'm a junkie.
    Me too, at least that many..and Pete gave me the CD of it for xmas.
    I'm a junkie.

Might have bought both volumes of the CD and sent off angry e-mails because of certain songs not being included, namely the drug induced mashups in the boys vs girls episode.
  • FYI its not on ROD :(

And in my opinion the best song so far was Imagine with the Haverbrook School of the Deaf!!!! Gave me CHILLS!!!!
  • SHIT!! I knew I forgot something the other day.

I'll have to find it on the interweb tomorrow.
  • I like ___HDTV Freak____ his stuff is usually good:

SurfTheChannel - Glee - Season 1 Episode 14
  • Love Bump!

So I spend my little spare time the last week catching up on last years finale and the new episodes from this season. Much to my surprise I still love this show. Tonight I sit down to watch actual live TV for the first time in a while and it's rerun night. DAMN YOU RERUN NIGHT! However, I watch it anyway and tear up again as the school for the deaf sings Imagine with the help of the Glee kids......only the umpteenth time I've seen it so it's understandable.

Honestly I'm thinking God is spiking my water source with X chromosomes. Glee turns me into a teary eyed, lump in the throat pussy every time anything even remotely emotional happens. It's really quite ridiculous since the only other TV shows I watch are sports and a couple comedies. The mere thought of a J-Lo movie will make me burf so there is a disconnect.

Anyway the real event that prompted this post is next weeks "Rocky Horror Glee" for Halloween. My only fear is that the awesomeness imagined in my mind will fall short of what will transpire on the small screen.

Not insignificant side note: Since I never knew when Glee was airing for sure I've been PVRing from 8-10 each Tuesday. The half hour comedy airing after Glee is laugh out loud funny. It's obvious it's from the creator of My Name is Earl but much better imo. Raising Hope.....check it out.
  • I openly admit to weaping during numerous episodes of this show, especially the Grilled Cheesus episode. I also find myself nearly wetting the couch during nearly every episode, with a good portion of the laughs coming thanks to Brittany. Loved the duet episode, especially Mike and Tina's.
  • My daughter LOVES this show...I'm more meh about it.

Jokingly, a couple of weeks ago, I told her if the Glee crew does a remake of Rocky Horror Picture Show for Halloween, I'll sit down and watch it with her. Didn't think in a hundred years they would do that one.

Guess what I'm watching next week...:(
  • I L.O.V.E. THIS SHOW! I laugh, I cry, especially at the Grilled Cheesus episode way too funny and way to emotional. Must have been PMSing when I watched it. I'm a GLEEK and I'm Proud! Can't wait for the Rocky Horror episode.
  • I have to admit, I sit down with my kids to watch Glee every week.
    I blame them for making me watch it, but, really do enjoy the show.