Amazing Race

13»

Comments

• new season tonight at 8 p.m. on A channel, undercover boss right after!

Hope I can stay awake long enough(have a cold) :(

I have not heard 1 thing for this new season, just saw the commercial.
  • Thanks for the reminder philli. I would have forgot to PVR it.
  • Way to redeem yourself. Apparently cannot read instructions either.

• New season started last night, time for more life tilt!

My god the stupidity by a few of the teams:o.

Cheering for the father/son team.

They went to London England, NegMike you should have been a contestant! You should know England by now, you would have smoked the other teams just by knowing where you were going,lol
  • watermelon pwnage
  • actyper wrote: »
    watermelon pwnage

yup that too,lol ouch!

Liked how magically a ice pack appeared.:D
  • I enjoy this reality show as it's not focused on insane human drama like most others. Would love to do the race myself one day!

I didn't actually get to finish the ep last night as I was somewhat distracted by the private tourney we were having, but I think I'm cheering for the volleyball players ;)
  • OMFG, they can't figure out that the fast forward was taken,lolololololol

IDIOTS!
  • What a shitty finale. No drama at all. What was the point of the bungy jumping? At least the chick who got smashed in the face with the watermelon went on to win.

The third place team spent what looked like hours wandering around LA looking for someone with a smart phone or internet. WTF? The taxi driver had a GPS. They couldn't enter 'Starbucks' and find one within 3 min? I call shenanigans on the producers. Obv rigged.
  • I liked when he said that they were having the biggest language barrier once they got back to the States. I agree that the bungee jumping was a waste of time.
  • Ya I have to go with a meh also, next season is another all star one, bringing back some teams from previous seasons.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It look's like the poker bimbo's Tiffany and Maria are coming back next season.

Just saw the commercial for the next season, Feb 20th! In HD FOR THE 1ST TIME! ummmmmmmm Really? has it not been in HD the last 2 seasons:confused:
  • philliivey wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It look's like the poker bimbo's Tiffany and Maria are coming back next season.

Just saw the commercial for the next season, Feb 20th! In HD FOR THE 1ST TIME! ummmmmmmm Really? has it not been in HD the last 2 seasons:confused:

Saw the commercial too with Tiffany and Maria but they were not on the show at all this past sunday.

Strange that they advertise them and they are not there?
  • Ya I was thinking that, then I was like thank god,lol
  • too bad they didn't bring back Caitlin Upton :(

???

maybe she did get invited back
    but couldn't find California 'cuz she don't own a map
    or that round ball thingy that spins :D
  • Wow, we have a record for all time stupidity with that pink hair bimbo, she was putting me on tilt with her whining or panic attacks or whatever, like STFU!

How do you drive for so long with a map and then say oh shit I don't know how to read a map and we are going the wrong way, then forget your pack with all your money and passports!

Oh my head..........:o
  • donk :o

I can't remember if it was TBC this week or something non elimination something

:o will find out tonite

of course there's Celeb Apprentice too :o
  • donk :o

I can't remember if it was TBC this week or something non elimination something

:o will find out tonite

of course there's Celeb Apprentice too :o

The race was a tbc.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    The race was a tbc.

oh right now I remember
    something about a double U turn

someone or someones will be wamboozled :D

blindsided :D stunned :D