Amazing Race

Comments

• At the same time, I want to shoot myself knowing this.
  • I have always felt that this was the most "real" of any Reality TV show.
  • wes, before you do that you have to watch the stupid bitch make a fool of herself first;)
  • I already did when I watched her in the WSOP 2008 episodes. ;)

This is also my favourite show so I cannot not watch it...my head will definitely explode if she doesn't get eliminated early. And seriously, why couldn't she choose Lacey Jones as her teammate instead of Maria Ho - nothing against Maria Ho but Lacey at least would've made watching Tiffany Michelle more bearable.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I already did when I watched her in the WSOP 2008 episodes. ;)

This is also my favourite show so I cannot not watch it...my head will definitely explode if she doesn't get eliminated early. And seriously, why couldn't she choose Lacey Jones as her teammate instead of Maria Ho - nothing against Maria Ho but Lacey at least would've made watching Tiffany Michelle more bearable.

ROFL:):), sorry milo wes is my fav for the weekend:)
  • No worries Phill. I've known for months you were a tramp . . . :D

/sniff . . .
  • why can't it be Kimberley Lansing and Megan Abrigo ???

I'd rather watch these 2 ladies :)

as for the Ho Michelle team, I hope they finish 2nd
    no Million Dollar for you beaches :p
  • Hope they get to a roadblock just before another team and, while they are deciding which way to go, hemming and hawing like they will, I want to hear the other team call for a clock . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Hope they get to a roadblock just before another team and, while they are deciding which way to go, hemming and hawing like they will, I want to hear the other team call for a clock . . .

lol hahahahahhahaha

thanks milo, i needed the laugh today, not a good day for me
  • np, Philli . . .

Consider me your little ray of sunshine . . . hope things go better for you soon.
  • HAHAHAHAHA they were the last team

but there still in :(

it feels like we hit our 1 outer lol

SHUT UP!!!!!
  • philliivey wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHA they were the last team

but there still in :(

it feels like we hit our 1 outer lol

SHUT UP!!!!!

what a bunch of donks :D
    next week it'll be all over baby ???
  • From Entertainment Weekly:

"These women decided to use their bluffing skills by telling everyone that they worked for a homeless organization, so their competitors wouldn’t know they were rich (cover broken when a chip groupie recognized them in an airport), and would think they were far nicer than they were (cover broken when they were big snobs). And all their vaunted poker skills weren't on display in Tokyo: During the wasabi game-show challenge, Maria had the opposite of a poker face when she failed to eat her first wasabi roll in time and had to do it again, nearly crying and quitting. And then, once she finished and she and Tiffany were given 20 audience members to shepherd through Tokyo, they lost two. Aren't counting skills kind of key in poker?"

From Reality Blurred:

"They checked in and got a two-hour penalty for not completing the challenge, but they weren’t eliminated because the first pit stop was also the first non-elimination leg. Everyone’s full of tricks this season! Maria said, “we had the experience of being really humbled,” which they obviously learned from their extensive experience working with the homeless."

"Tiffany said she and Maria are always “picking up information” and “observing people,” Tiffany and Maria used their razor-sharp powers of detection to hit on “insanely lovable” gay brothers Sam and Dan, and Tiffany said, “we’re falling a little bit in love with Sam and Dan.” The bluff was almost revealed, however, by Sam and Dan’s orange, matching passport holders, which caught the poker players’ attention because they’d apparently been bedazzled with 'The Gay Store.'"

???
  • Waaaaaaassssssaaaaaaaabbiiiiii!
  • LOL some funny moments on Sunday, dam they made it again, only 1 or 2 more legs for them please.........
  • philliivey wrote: »
    LOL some funny moments on Sunday, dam they made it again, only 1 or 2 more legs for them please.........

Willing to bet they last three more episodes, being eliminated in the third.
  • DAM! they just made it cause the 2 idiots guys lost their passport, otherwise the 2 bimbo's woulda been out.

will it be the next leg or will Milo be right?:)
  • I may not always be right, but I am NEVER wrong . . .
  • Some Al-Queda guy named Zev is making his way into the USA as we speak.
  • miloooooooo they made it again, ugh!

"you guys are good with numbers" lol ok shut up Phil, stop flirting with the bimbo's:)

you got 1 more week Milo or i will be upset with you:)
  • Fear not Phil. I am willing to bet that next week's episode will include a challenge tailor made for these two twits. They will, of course, fail in spectacular fashion.
  • Haha HOOOOOOO!!! Nice job with the stereotype
  • actyper wrote: »
    Haha HOOOOOOO!!! Nice job with the stereotype

At least she outed herself.
  • Should have made her go back to the pots to refill the rad.
  • So . . . what happened tonight?
    So . . . what happened tonight?

they moved up to 2nd milo, good prediction milo, way to go milo FFS

this is disgusting, stupid are going to win again, that's the only ones that get ahead in life and it pisses me off
  • Moved into 2nd.
  • Oh fer fuck's sake. That is it. Next week I am watching this crap. And I predict these two bimbos will move into FIRST.

There, that ought to do it . . .
    Oh fer fuck's sake. That is it. Next week I am watching this crap. And I predict these two bimbos will move into FIRST.

There, that ought to do it . . .

rofl:)
  • also jesus murphy on the chick freaking out at the waterslide IT'S A FECKI NG WATERSLIDE!

hey i am scared of heights too, but for a million dollars i would have been down the thing before you can say swiss cheese, it's only 5 seconds would have been my mind set.