Moose $10 for $10k nl Family Day Feb. 16

124»

Comments

• Thanks mooses, great time as always. Cash game at your place is the best.
  • Sadly, I did not get to play the cash table . . . :D
  • thanks moose, i remembered about them halfway through brantford
  • found the dealer button. lol only a chipnut would have a dealer button under a couch cushion instead of some girl's underwear...
  • Thanks again Moose's for you're hospitality. Great day, poor results at tourney, but cash went very well... Congrats Milo.....
  • The day began almost on time, with everyone making it for cards in the air. Not a single no show. Awesome start. Final table formed about 4:45, not counting a 45 min dinner break, the final table lasted 2 hours, with our winner being crowned by 7:30pm. A little bit behind but almost right as predicted.

The cash game was great with Buzzardd and myself counting as big winners, more than 1st place in the tourney. lol. Mostly due to me dodging an ugly set over set with rivered quads and buzzardd, well lets just say he play bad and run good. Since his tournies financed my trip to Vegas last year, I guess it is fair for him to clean up at mine.

Final Table
    10. Hobbes
    9. Moose
    8. DrTyore
    7. JoeHeartsdi
    6. JordanGM $11
    5. Smitty James $20
    4. AJ $32
    3. Smitty Rob $42
    2. Mario $65
    1. Milo $100

I recorded the hands but didn't really get any sense of the action as I was busy rivering Zoolook in the cash game.

Thanks for coming everyone. Next tourney will likely be the May long weekend.

P1010456.JPG

P1010459.JPG

My what nice chips you have:

P1010460.JPG

Final table:

P1010461.JPG

This hand crippled DrTyore. He is a donk.

P1010466.JPG

Random guy for BetterMilo.

P1010467.JPG

Cash game:

P1010468.JPG

Our champeen. I think it barely covered his gas.

P1010469.JPG
  • LOL. Yeah, it more than covered the gas, moose. Once again, thanks for a great day, and for the pic of Rob. Looking forward to coming out for the next one of these, especially if Mark is going to overplay top pair/bad kicker like that. Although, to be fair, my call was partially based on being fine with going home if I busted, as the wife had already gone out. Worked out well, though . . .
  • thanks for having us over to your place moose...John and I had a great time and hope to make it out to play with you guys agains soon.

cheers and GL
  • moose, we all had a great time, thanks man
  • Lesson of the day... Kristy's poker style leads to her taking things thusly....

Photo-0043.jpg
  • Oh I thought that was the only way people could fit in your little car...
  • best picture of me ever taken.

Moose you should label your pic with forumer tags. (I'd do it..but I don't know some of the new members)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    best picture of me ever taken.

I hope that is just a preview of things to come.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    best picture of me ever taken.

Moose you should label your pic with forumer tags. (I'd do it..but I don't know some of the new members)

How do I do that?
  • There's probably a nice program you could use, but simplest: paint-text or just put it underneath the photo.