Moose $10 for $10k nl Family Day Feb. 16

Comments

• Mario says he's in too rob

Mark
  • wow a 30 minute drive against an hour drive??

i'm in.
  • they have now given the office staff the day off, I can come and pick up Kristy so she doesn't get lost..... Unfortunately I have to work sunday to make up for monday ......LOL
  • Enjoy your 'day off' then.
  • My wife's ride back from the airport for Monday fell through, so I guess I am out :-(

Al
  • DataMn wrote: »
    My wife's ride back from the airport for Monday fell through, so I guess I am out :-(

Al

Airways Transit | Airport Shuttle, Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, Pearson International Airport, Toronto
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Mario says he's in to rob

Mark

FYP

Holy shit, I clicked by accident...I'm all over this thread..

I iz rockstar.
  • i was wondering if you had set dealers. or if each person at the table takes turns dealing?

also could you post the blind structure?
  • It's self dealt. The blinds start at 25/50 and go up. I'm not typing them all out but expect an 8 hour day. Haven't decided on antes yet but I'm leaning towards <20 no and >=20 yes. But I would take input on that.
  • Please PM directions, moose. Otherwise, if any of you see a dark blue Cobalt driving about next Monday, get my attention and I'll follow you in to the game.
  • While I'm sure I can find my way give me addy again moose.

Thanks
    Joe
  • I'll send it in a few days to minimize on the drop/adds/resends.
  • Hello friend...I am new to the site as a member but have been perusing the site for some time. I noticed your tournament some time back and was hoping I could find a way to make it. Well I have. My brother in law and I are looking to get away from our families for family day. We live in hamilton and would love to come join you guys if you have spots remaining.

Thanks
    Chris
  • Hello friend,

It looks like I have permission to ditch the family for the afternoon.

Sign me up please.
  • Quimby wrote: »

You can list me as CONFIRMED me for the same reason.
  • Quimby wrote: »
    Hello friend,

Sign me up please.

How about talking to Steve, since even though I got his email address from you for some reason he never answers.
  • Unfortunately, my better half is not keen on 8 hours of poker. My assurances that she would probably not be playing that long aside, you can take her off the list. Now the negotiating (begging) starts to keep me on it. I sense dinner out on Friday night, followed by a spa day for her, . . .

I will confirm/cancel by Saturday at the latest.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Unfortunately, my better half is not keen on 8 hours of poker. My assurances that she would probably not be playing that long aside, you can take her off the list.

Tell Red I said to Man-up!
  • moose wrote: »
    1. moose
    2. mmoose
    3. minimoose

Up to the same old tricks eh?

While I am in need of a holiday, don't think I will make the flight on this one..That being said, I wouldn't mind coming out east one day for something like this.
  • Up to the same old tricks eh?

While I am in need of a holiday, don't think I will make the flight on this one..That being said, I wouldn't mind coming out east one day for something like this.

In the spring I will be having a $40 for $40k. Yes it has a theme. I wonder why.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Unfortunately, my better half is not keen on 8 hours of poker. My assurances that she would probably not be playing that long aside, you can take her off the list. Now the negotiating (begging) starts to keep me on it. I sense dinner out on Friday night, followed by a spa day for her, . . .

I will confirm/cancel by Saturday at the latest.

Yeah I am getting concerned about the length of time now. I'm happy to have lots of people but my nephew has school the next day. While everyone is welcome to stay for cash games, he has to go at a reasonable time.

So...I've cut the blinds to 20 min. Tourney should end 7pm or so (lvl 16). That's only 6 hours, including a dinner break. Treat your wife to dinner at my place. ;)

Complete schedule here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pNqEHWQF_f-PuBTF9adh6Ig

I'll have sirwatts WPT win up on the TV plus if anyone has wii rockband, I could use another guitar.
  • goodwooter wrote: »
    Hello friend...I am new to the site as a member but have been perusing the site for some time. I noticed your tournament some time back and was hoping I could find a way to make it. Well I have. My brother in law and I are looking to get away from our families for family day. We live in hamilton and would love to come join you guys if you have spots remaining.

Thanks
    Chris

I'm not ignoring you. I want to wait and see how the numbers work out. I'd rather not go to 3 tables unless they are reasonably full. This game is my friends and family so give me a few days before I invite you. In the meantime get a mod to turn your pms on so I will be able to send the address to you.
  • no worries mate...we sure would like to come out...so if the numbers work out for you and you have space for John and I...that would be great..now i just have to figure out how to contact a mod ...lol
    In the spring I will be having a $40 for $40k. Yes it has a theme. I wonder why.

Let me know a date when you can, and I will see what I can do to visit! :)
  • Can you please sign me, AJ and Chris up for Monday?
  • qtjen wrote: »
    Can you please sign me, AJ and Chris up for Monday?

How about mirmir?
  • Let me know a date when you can, and I will see what I can do to visit! :)

More than likely May long w/e.
  • Moose, that is great. A typical woman, my wife has changed her mind. We are both in.
    plus if anyone has wii rockband, I could use another guitar.

Got it covered. Firm now.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Got it covered. Firm now.

Will you still be firm in May?