Moose $10 for $10k nl Family Day Feb. 16

Comments

• moose wrote: »
    32 max tourney

Is this a 32 max tournament like you originally posted or not? If you didn't want to set up a third or fourth table you should have maxed at 16. If you don't have room, take me out and put the new guy in. We need fresh blood at our tournaments. It is tough to get the older members out as much any more. And the old fossils from Milton don't come down to donate anymore.
  • No I just didn't want to haul more tables out of the basement for one person. We are well into 3 tables now. :D
  • hey moose, can you sign nick, matt and myself up... matt is still unsure & i will confirm sunday if he can make it or not...

also, can you pm directions.

thanks.
  • hey i have another guy interested....so it would be me +3 others, if this is alright

quick question, the side cash game you stated is 50nl....

im assuming .25/.50....is there a min/max buy in?
  • also i dont know quite where to go for this?.....

have directions been givin already? or ...
  • smitts1134 wrote: »
    hey i have another guy interested....so it would be me +3 others, if this is alright

quick question, the side cash game you stated is 50nl....

im assuming .25/.50....is there a min/max buy in?

In.

Blinds are .5/.5. Min - well, if you buyin in small, people will laugh at you. Max $50. The cash game will obv be bigger than the tourney. My wife and I are off the next day so the cash game will run to whenever.

The tourney is for my nephew, hence the $10 entry. Normal entry at my tourney's is $40-50.

Also I am going to redo the blinds to include antes.

Directions being sent almost immed.
  • thanks for adding john and I to the list...we look forward to seeing you's on monday.
  • how often do you have 50$ tournaments?
  • smitts1134 wrote: »
    how often do you have 50$ tournaments?

About every time my wife forgets that she is pissed at me still from the last time...

btw my wife has reminded me that it is too cold to play outside and 4x8 tables would definitely not fit inside so this is a max 30 tourney. Two spots left!!
  • lol where would I be without my wife? she also reminds me that since we are not outside using the patio chairs, I am also short 11 chairs. Who can bring a chair or two?
  • moose wrote: »
    lol where would I be without my wife? she also reminds me that since we are not outside using the patio chairs, I am also short 11 chairs. Who can bring a chair or two?

I have 6 folding chairs
  • i have 3 metal folding chairs if you can't find anything else before monday
  • moose, matt wont be able to make it.
  • k thanks.

zoolook I need your chairs. thanks.
  • If we remember, Mario and I'll bring some chairs...

Mark
  • If there is still room I would like in...... Please pm the address to me.
    I have been there before but it's been a while.....
  • If you still short chairs I can throw some in the back of my truck. Let me know.
  • do you have room for 1 more? Let me know please! I have someone else who would like to come.
  • yepyep. 29 in now. Room for 1 more.
  • moose, have some towels or something ready please. these chairs might be really cold even after 30 mins in the car
  • I think I have enough chairs. Zoolook is bringing 3 and Hobbes is bringing 6.
  • I'll throw a few in the back anyways, just in case
  • 6 left. ITM. Dinner break almost over. Cash game has a wait list. Whoo Hoo!
  • Great tourney as usual.

Thanks moose
  • really enjoyed playing. thanks for having me and hope to play with you all shortly
  • Thanks a lot for hosting moose. The wife had a great time, and placed very well, too. All in all a great day of poker for us both. It was great to come out and meet some of the faces behind the names. I look forward to making the trip again sometime soon. Next stop, Bristol . . .
  • Tourney summary + photos shortly.

Zoolook I have your awesome chairs. I can bring them to buzzards next w/e.

Cash game players I am missing the dealer button from the first table to break. It looks like this:

img0498ga5.jpg

Anyone know where it went?
  • thanks Moose's..had an awesome time!