Pokerforum Online Heads Up Tourney - Sign up here

Comments

• Ok, I'll take the last spot to represent the Rocks...
    "compuease" on Stars...
  • We are full. I'll still take alternates though because I may need to fill spots if someone goes AWOL. I'll random draw the matchups and post them over the weekend with up to date rules etc.

Thanks guys for supporting this. I think it is going to be lots of fun and we'll hopefully run one every quarter.
  • by the way, for anyone who needs it, I can also setup private tourneys on PS.
  • I would just like to take the opportunity to say thank you forumers, in advance for your generous contributions to the "Give Kristy $5 '08" campaign.

I've created the following graph to show where your $$ will be spent:

cpfchart.jpg
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I would just like to take the opportunity to say thank you forumers, in advance for your generous contributions to the "Give Kristy $5 '08" campaign.

I prefer to play live. Let me know if you plan to be in the GTA over the next month and we can arrange. I usually play Fridays in Brampton (you know the spot).
  • Just to piggy back on your post:
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    I prefer to play live....

...With all x-axis variables from Kristy's graph present and accounted for. For the yer Mom contingent Kristy's mom will do just fine. She is both hot and nurse. As a nurse am hoping she will help me out with intermittent swelling issue that manifests itself in my groinal area. Perhaps some therapeutic massage?
  • if we prefer to play live, is it 1,500 starting chips with 25/50 blinds that double every 10 minutes? can't remember the set-up on stars. I assume you want a consistent structure.
  • I can set up tables as well.
  • You need 2000 lifetime FPP and I am a bit short :(
  • cadillac wrote: »
    ...With all x-axis variables from Kristy's graph present and accounted for. For the yer Mom contingent Kristy's mom will do just fine. She is both hot and nurse. As a nurse am hoping she will help me out with intermittent swelling issue that manifests itself in my groinal area. Perhaps some therapeutic massage?

Two questions:

1) Are you signed up for this?
    2) Can I call you 'Papa'?
    Two questions:

1) Are you signed up for this?
    2) Can I call you 'Papa'?

1 Yes
    2 'Daddy' will do.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    if we prefer to play live, is it 1,500 starting chips with 25/50 blinds that double every 10 minutes? can't remember the set-up on stars. I assume you want a consistent structure.

You can play any format you want as long as both parties agree. If you don't agree, the default will be to play it out on Stars. I really don't care if you do flipaments. It's your money.
  • Looks like its full,
    but if there's an alternate list
    put me on it.
  • moose wrote: »
    I really don't care if you do flipaments. It's your money.

Sweet I actually have a chance to win!
  • Completely missed this.... stupid work.

Consider me an alternate if needed.

R.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Sweet I actually have a chance to win!

And you play me 1st round. ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    And you play me 1st round. ;)

Careful Johnnie...he cheats ;)
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Careful Johnnie...he cheats ;)

That's why I want to just run a flippament :D

I'm sure Hobbes is ready to get even after I beat him HU at RC2.
    I would just like to take the opportunity to say thank you forumers, in advance for your generous contributions to the "Give Kristy $5 '08" campaign.

I've created the following graph to show where your $$ will be spent:

cpfchart.jpg

Can we share the cocaine Kristy, I'm not much into hookers or anyone's mom.
    That's why I want to just run a flippament :D

I'm sure Hobbes is ready to get even after I beat him HU at RC2.

Still have nightmares ;)
    Still have nightmares ;)

C'mon....it was 2pair vs pair....goodbye money!

I did bye you a drink afterward did I not? And y'all WON a Royal right?
    C'mon....it was 2pair vs pair....goodbye money!

I did bye you a drink afterward did I not? And y'all WON a Royal right?

Ummm 2pr vs 2pr
    K9 vs K7 iirc

And ya the drink and winning the RC helped lol

cya Wed
    Ummm 2pr vs 2pr
    K9 vs K7 iirc

And ya the drink and winning the RC helped lol

cya Wed

no star account ><
    any chance we can run this in swank poker :D
  • playing sober sucks...

Jeff took it down in 9 hands....yes folks, 9 hands...could have been 6 or 7 but, I folded like a little girl till i was sure that I was beat and then called.

The better player won.

GL the rest of the way Jeff.

Dave
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Can we share the cocaine Kristy, I'm not much into hookers or anyone's mom.

you've just got to think about it right Joe...

you take the oodles of sweet, sweet cash and use it to lure someone's mom into becoming a hooker..and then you snort the line off the broad.

equalwin.jpg

who wouldn't want that?!?!
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    playing sober sucks...

Jeff took it down in 9 hands....yes folks, 9 hands...could have been 6 or 7 but, I folded like a little girl till i was sure that I was beat and then called.

The better player won.

GL the rest of the way Jeff.

Dave
    One match proves nothing Dave.... We'll try and get you a rematch at the Royal.... Maybe I'll take up drinking.. Get some rest and get better..
  • Jah and I are on for tomorrow at 8:30, can someone please set the tourney up for us?
    Jah and I are on for tomorrow at 8:30, can someone please set the tourney up for us?
    Setup as per your request, see your pm's...
    GL
  • Jeff has the game set up on the 29th (Monday). Is it supposed to be on the 28th?
  • lol, fixed now... I never was too good at dates....