Pokerforum Online Heads Up Tourney - Sign up here

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »
    I'm in. (Hobbes614)

You didn't update my *'s name
  • I guess all the cool kids are doing this.

So Im in. Wetts1012 on Stars.
  • I guess i'll play too. actyper
  • Christ, I sign up and suddenly a flood of signups,

Damned chasers of dead money

Mark
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    You didn't update my *'s name

Because edits don't come up as new posts?
  • Let us gogogogogogogogo

Cadillac123
  • I am in for this. Online name Dillo
  • A week to go and more than 1/2 full. Lets go dudes. $5.50 is all this is going to cost you. Come on everyone.
  • IN

P*= GoingGray
  • I am in..reloaded the program, still had cash there!! Woot!

P*=DennisBC
  • Alright, I can't hold temptation any longer. Sign me up!

schabs ( Schabert )
  • Brent stars name Prophet22

Cameron stars name Blazin72

Jason stars name JEP0204
  • This sounds great. GREAT WORK MOOSE. I am in as brent said blaxin72.
  • Hey Moose... so do the games not start until after the 1st? I will be away until Oct 1st, but can play definitely after... ps. my stars id is closemaster.
  • Anyone not completing round 1 by Sun. Oct. 12 will be automatically DQ'd

• I guess I'm in, it's been so long since I played at stars but I believe my user name is Acidjoe.
  • sign me up

pokerstars id: ???? will get back to you
  • I got suckered...lol

P*: Timsum
  • Sign me up, please.

Stars Name: kelly_kabob
  • Count me in.
  • Almost full....
  • Brent stars name Prophet22

Cameron stars name Blazin72

Jason stars name JEP0204

Jason needs a forum account so he can be contacted to arrange matches.

2 SPOTS LEFT!!!!!!!!
  • Btw if you don't have access to create your own private tourneys on Stars, I hope you have contacted support to request it. I don't really want to be the one setting up all the matches.

Once the tourney is full I will create the draw and start a new matches thread. If it fills, I will also take alternates in case someone goes AWOL.
  • moose wrote: »
    Btw if you don't have access to create your own private tourneys on Stars, I hope you have contacted support to request it.

don't you need so many player points to be able to set-up private tourneys? I recall asking about this before and I was told I couldn't because of not meeting some basic requirement. This was a couple years ago so it may have changed.
  • Possibly. I'm not expecting everyone to have access to private tourneys but hopefully enough that most matchups will have a least one person who can set it up without bothering me. Thanks!
  • moose wrote: »
    Possibly. I'm not expecting everyone to have access to private tourneys but hopefully enough that most matchups will have a least one person who can set it up without bothering me. Thanks!

Perhaps you could enlighten us with how you went about getting access to private tourneys. If you 'splain it I will be happy to try and help and I am sure others will also.
  • Read op

I don't like the anti-shout btw. Who turned that on?
  • I'll take a seat - KRT1 on PS.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    don't you need so many player points to be able to set-up private tourneys? I recall asking about this before and I was told I couldn't because of not meeting some basic requirement. This was a couple years ago so it may have changed.

You are correct. I know last time I contacted them I didn't have enough points to be able to set up a tourney.
  • I think you need 5K "career" FPP or something. If needed I can always create a match too - what we can do is once a match needs to be created, post the date/time agreed upon by both players and whoever gets around to it (myself or Moose or Graham) can create it.

Just a suggestion