Season 9 SET Game

13»

Comments

• ha ha Thx Derksen .....I might yet come back but I'll leave it at a maybe/might......Thanks again AJ; you are a gracious host indeed ! Getting up early plays on my patience factor... then I grow ears and,well...the rest becomes (and makes me) history...lol..... for a new fish I played my cards as they came and then got restless.... chalk it up to experience (or lack there of). But it was a fun season to be sure and I'll miss the hill if I don't return..... At least this year I came in 19th at the Blue Water Classic in the second heat.... Even Harrington would be proud because it took runner runners to knock me out (ask Steve he might know how that feels) . I'm only thankful that I won a button there for a 165 SAT so I didn't have a lot at risk..... Hey Derek... the one play that sticks with me is Romer stealing your pot last week after you both turned a straight and post-flop you were ahead with jacks.... I was pretty much amazed by that play alone, but if I only had a camera ....you needed a fork lift to reset your jaw after it dropped.....LOL.... Congrats to all the winnners again.... Romer/Dave good luck in Sarnia at the Blue Water. The way you guys play you should do well because trust me..... people played far too agressive there for some reason so you should be able to steal some decent pots and climb your way up..... Cheers all !
  • derksen wrote: »
    LOL!!! QOTD.

Elliotts, we miss you guys. Hoping to see you in the Anniversary Season 10!! You know you can't miss it. Chris, stop teaching Henry to play 53os. You know it ain't workin for ya.

Thanks again and also to the participants. We got a good group.... well, for the most part:)

I heard there was a chop (or whatever you want to call it) and I knew some how you were involved.

When will they learn, don't split the money until Derek is out because once you do he does better.

Don't worry we'll make it out for the next season, and it is not 53os; that hand is crap. It is 5h-2h because it is suited.
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »
    Don't worry we'll make it out for the next season,
    Great News!!
    BigChrisEl wrote: »
    and it is not 53os; that hand is crap. It is 5h-2h because it is suited.

Even better news ;)
  • BigChrisEl wrote: »

I heard there was a chop (or whatever you want to call it) and I knew some how you were involved.

When will they learn, don't split the money until Derek is out because once you do he does better.

Hey.... 3 people actually benefitted from the 'redistribution of funds' as Darryl calls it - accurately I might add.

If Justin was there, his mathematical mind would have been working overtime as well. And I know you would have been all over it;)

Chris, one thing I learned from Seneca, is when you're at the final table with 4 people all sitting on an equal chip stack in a large MTT, you might want to consider a redistribution of funds. It's +ev. I was too arrogant to not consider this on my first big win. I should have.
  • derksen wrote: »

Chris, one thing I learned from Seneca, is when you're at the final table with 4 people all sitting on an equal chip stack in a large MTT, you might want to consider a redistribution of funds. It's +ev. I was too arrogant to not consider this on my first big win. I should have.

Agreed....you didn't do it at Seneca and look what happen. As soon the deal is done you always jump up a few spaces in the pay out.