EPT Monte Carlo Update

Comments

• ya vickey coren is a bitch, i do respect her because she is a good player and have had the opportunity to play against her, but her attitude stinks.
  • ok I went to eptlive.com but where do I click to watch video?

I tried pokerstars.tv but it is refusing to load.
  • moose wrote: »
    ok I went to eptlive.com but where do I click to watch video?

I tried pokerstars.tv but it is refusing to load.

They are done for the day.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    ya vickey coren is a bitch, i do respect her because she is a good player and have had the opportunity to play against her, but her attitude stinks.

I actually liked her commentary. She had something interesting to say where many of these commentators are lost without seeing the hole cards.

As for the comment about the way Glen and the others were dressed, I think that is a big cultural difference in Europe and North America. I don't blame her for making some reference to it, especially in Monte Carlo. I just thought it was funny.
  • true waltsfriend true, monte carlo is high class i guess lol, not saying her commentary is bad, just her attitude, like when she was on my table she's like how dare you raise me? like i dont care who you are, i just want freakin chips and to win.:)

quote=waltsfriend;148888]I actually liked her commentary. She had something interesting to say where many of these commentators are lost without seeing the hole cards.

As for the comment about the way Glen and the others were dressed, I think that is a big cultural difference in Europe and North America. I don't blame her for making some reference to it, especially in Monte Carlo. I just thought it was funny.[/quote]
  • Choron ended the day as chip leader by a massive amout!!! He killed Asfandiari in a massive pot. GL tomorrow buddy!
  • I must ship tomorrow.......one time please...

GODS OF WAR LET ME SHIP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Choron wrote: »
    I must ship tomorrow.......one time please...

Keep playing like you have been and you will own that EPT title. Show them how us Canadians can get it done.

Good luck.

Go get 'em.

You think Esfandiari had AK in that monster hand?

hey glen, best of luck tomorrow from an old shop opponent.

i trust you will be in full blingage for the cameras? next time you raise antonio, make sure you say "and i raise you my bling!" (i hope you get the vague 'the shop' reference)

like you need another few million anyway... you are in it for the fame, right?
  • Money and fame baby ya....In no order though...

No blingage with me aside from my rolex... Who r u from the shop?

I think Antonio called me very light actually...Its either like he called me with A10 or a pair over the board based on the way he was acting after the hand... I can't wait to see it on TV...

ONE TIME GODS OF WAR!!

I think Antonio called me very light actually...Its either like he called me with A10 or a pair over the board based on the way he was acting after the hand... I can't wait to see it on TV...

I don't know. He looked pretty confident after the flop, almost like he was setting the trap. The second Jack definitely slowed him down and with the river spade he didn't know whether he was coming or going.

As noted here already, excellent clock call.

I too look forward to seeing it on TV.

Good luck!
  • Is anybody able to watch the feed on eptlive.com? I can't seem to get anything.
  • Final table just started up.
  • It looks like PokerStars took the shirt comment and decided to do something about it. Nice cuff links Glen.

Update: Glen just took a couple of hits - one bad beat A-K vs. K-J.
  • These dumbass commentators need 6 inch high name tags. So far they have called Chorny - Baron on the AQ AK hand and now they called Baron - Chorny on the allin AK JJ hand. They are going to have to do a lot of editing.
  • I am pretty sure none of this commentating will be part of the TV broadcast. They are also looking at little monitors, not at the table itself. But you are right, messing up names is lame.
  • Which network shows the televised shows of the EPT in Canada?
  • The Score

Good luck!
  • Actually, the production values seem pretty high.
  • EPT destroys WPT in production value.

/g2
  • Stories like this really make one consider quitting the J and making a run at it.
    I drink the same water as all the other Waterloo winners :)

stp
  • For those who don't have the benefit of watching ...
    Table is pretty tight, not too many showdowns. Deep stacks in proportion to the blinds. This is going to drag on for a while! Glen is still the CL.
  • Glen just got outdrawn against Luca P. on the river, lost a big pot. Currently in 3rd.
  • jeepadoodle is now in first place...

that pagano dude annoys me so I'm glad he lost that pot.
  • Nice nut flush flop against Baron.....too bad for the turn 7.
  • too bad for the slowplayed.. i hate slowplayers, bet the flop and great chance isaac reads that as a position steal and youre getting all his chips.

win a big pot by building a big pot!
  • grazzt wrote: »
    too bad for the slowplayed.. i hate slowplayers, bet the flop and great chance isaac reads that as a position steal and youre getting all his chips.

win a big pot by building a big pot!

Yes, but it was a limped pot too. And with Kalo staying in (representing a solid club) I don't mind the slow play. The 7 ruined the hand really.
  • Back on live.
    Top 2 are Canadians.
    Steve Paul Ambrose is helping with the commentary right now.
  • Down to 5