PokerForum.ca Suggestions

Comments

• We've got likes. Can we / should we have dislikes?
  • Umm

The site is really messed up for me the last two days - no graphics, just the text, and a lot of drop down menus are disabled. It takes a long time to load also. I'm using Google Chrome - anyone else have this issue?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Umm

The site is really messed up for me the last two days - no graphics, just the text, and a lot of drop down menus are disabled. It takes a long time to load also. I'm using Google Chrome - anyone else have this issue?

Mark

Not really, there was an issue yesterday, maybe around noon Eastern time. I don't know how long it lasted but today has been good. Using Chrome too.
  • The site is messed up for me too, same thing.
    I am using safari.
  • mags wrote: »
    The site is messed up for me too, same thing.
    I am using safari.

No problems for me, also using Safari
  • Win 7, Firefox. No probs here.
  • Still messed up?
  • Did you try clearing your cache?

I don't use Chrome or Safari,so if you don't know how to do that, you'll have to look it up
  • Chrome, IE, firefox - all no graphics at all, no background, nothing.
  • Cannot change my avatar atm . . .
  • Everything fine here in moderator land, win7 pro, IE9..
  • cleared my cache and it is still messed up.
  • Using safari and it has been messed up for the last 2 days
  • Seems to have something to do with the cdn "Content Delivery Network" which supplies the images. EDIT: Talking to support now..Should be fixed asap
  • K, just happened to me tonight. Changed to whatever everyone else was describing.
  • Umm...

So my complaint earlier was when I checked on my work computer. I got home and things were working fine, but just 5 minutes ago, it started doing the same thing on my home laptop - so it's broken still

Mark
  • Huh, just got fixed within minutes of being buggered up.
  • I changed a setting to test this issue which would cause everyone to have this problem over the last 10 mins.. Refresh your page and report back if still missing images.thanks
  • Sites messed up, has been for a couple days.. No color or images

Posting from a MacBook if that means anything.
  • Still messed up for me
  • Reset the modem and router. Updated to latest versions of everything, win7, chrome, firefox. Rebooted machine. Forum still busto.
  • Still messed up.
  • Haven't had an issue with it on PC/Mac (Safari, Firefox, Chrome all tested), but loading on my BB/Android browser I exp the same issue mentioned above
  • hmm to those to are missing images is it 0 images or a couple showing??
  • if someone could view source on the page that is having this problem and copy n paste it and email over to me at admin at pokerforum.ca
  • No images at all for me
  • I don't understand why some would have the issue and not others. For me all graphics have been fine all along... And who's on more than me? Strange issue....:confused:
  • Looks like it works now.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I don't understand why some would have the issue and not others. For me all graphics have been fine all along... And who's on more than me? Strange issue....:confused:

Probably something to do with the ISP caching.
This discussion has been closed.