Please Ban 2.0

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »
    Thinking fedh8er could use a few days off for being a troll. :)

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/omg-i-made-final-table-19946/index9.html#post207665
    actyper wrote: »
    + perm ban, i'm sure he screwed with Hellmuth's Mole

omg ma and pa..you wanna spank him and send him to bed without dinner too? (Please take pics if you DO spank him)

Ban him if it turns out there was no misunderstanding about the $10..but the above reasons are gay. (and not the sexy kind of gay)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    omg ma and pa..you wanna spank him and send him to bed without dinner too? (Please take pics if you DO spank him)

Ban him if it turns out there was no misunderstanding about the $10..but the above reasons are gay. (and not the sexy kind of gay)

I'd say give him a warning about that shit. Kinda ghey, but pretty harmless stuff. But the $$$ issue is over the line, and needs to be sorted out . . . FAST. Otherwise, ban his yappy ass.
  • actyper wrote: »
    + perm ban, i'm sure he screwed with Hellmuth's Mole

I'm usually not one to participate in any sort of lynching, but given that he's only been around a short while and has already managed to screw with the generosity of 2 long-standing members and offend/piss off countless others not to mention lie so blatently about his results, in this case I'll make an exception.

+1

PERMA-BAN
  • Derrick James...
  • Epic_donk
  • Here we go, right here.

neomagi41 for spamming PM inbox

Actually some pretty funny reading in this old thread. Ah the Fed old days.
  • Here we go, right here.

neomagi41 for spamming PM inbox

Actually some pretty funny reading in this old thread. Ah the Fed old days.

+1, even though he swears he's not a spammer :)
  • I can't believe this thread sat idle for over 2 years.

Craziness.
  • Ban JohnnieH for complaining the BAN HAMMER has collected so much dust!
    :D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Ban JohnnieH for complaining the BAN HAMMER has collected so much dust!

I'm imposing a self ban from posting threads in the BAP section for a period of one month.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I'm imposing a self ban from posting threads in the BAP section for a period of one month.

So long as the ban does not include updates, no worries.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Ban JohnnieH for complaining the BAN HAMMER has collected so much dust!

Please ban for reminding me about Comp's dusty ban hammer.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Please ban for reminding me about Comp's dusty ban hammer.

Watch it Johnnie...just 5 more Likes, and your ban comes into effect!
  • Okay, 5 added . . . DO IT.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »

Seeing as how it was less than 2 weeks, I would like to see the above poster BANNED until he calms the fuck down!!!
  • Got this spam PM from punch_caster. I thought there was on PM access until 10 posts or something?

Hey,

My name is Mark and I'm creating a website called Punchcast.com - where users follow their interests (like a forum) but for more than just one interest. Imagine a dashboard where you can see all your conversations for all of your various interests.

I'm conducting a survey where I ask prominent forum users (like yourself) about how they interact with their favorite forums - how they manage convos, and what they think could be better about current forums.

It would be really cool to chat with you (about 10 minutes on Skype) as well as being extremely helpful.

Please add me to skype: punchcast1

Thanks,
    Mark
  • Like to punch him. :D
  • I always find it weird when stuff like this comes up and you can't even find the person on the members list. Or when you look at who's online right now and see someone without any posts private messaging.

Anyhoo, I'm with Johnnie! We haven't had a good old fashioned banning in a while!
    Like to punch him. :D

And put him in a body cast.
  • I always find it weird when stuff like this comes up and you can't even find the person on the members list.

Cause he's already been banned
    Cause he's already been banned

Always got a smartass answer for everything don't you. Asshole.

Ban Hobbes for making me feel bad about myself.
  • Sorry Princess. :(
  • Ron, you need to underline the AND in your user title. Looks like you are the PFC Asshole Commander :)
    Ron, you need to underline the AND in your user title. Looks like you are the PFC Asshole Commander :)

Well I am training a legion of Assholes. :D
  • and yet, I still remain unapprenticed . . .
    Got this spam PM from punch_caster. I thought there was on PM access until 10 posts or something?

Hey,

My name is Mark

Thanks,
    Mark

Obviously DrTyore. Please ban him also for multi accounting and signing all his posts.

spaceballs_c70734_845591.jpg

And I am your Legion's General Sir. Your command will lay waste in a fashion of sarcasm, wit and assholery.
  • "crush"
  • Milo wrote: »
    "crush"

this guy sure is determined

oh and in regards to this thread, "milo"