Please Ban 2.0

Comments

• I think there was no problem with the thread. I think they are trying to create conversation and if that is against the law then the whole board should be shut down. If it doesn't peek your interest then don't read it. I don't think it is right for people to be banned from the forum cause you don't like there post or you don't like them. There are alot of regular people on this forum that post stuff that is a waste of time to read but because they are well known in the K/W and surrounding area's they get a free pass.

This is a public forum where people don't pay to use, so to ban someone is B/S. Unless you change this to a pay site leave things the way they are. If you don't like what they have to say then don't give them the satisfication of responding to there post. I think you all need to grow up and stop being a bunch of BABIES.

Cameron
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote: »
    I think there was no problem with the thread.

I'm not sure if you are referring to the thread I posted; but I find there to be a big difference between people innocently trying to start conversations.. and the people who are blatently using our wonderful forum to advertise... when three people (who probably share the same IP, and could be a bot (is there such thing as a post bot?)) all with one word, all lowercase usernames, all with under 5 posts show up in the same thread, with obvious replies to the original post and the subtle insertion of a link, it's obvious they are just trying to spam us in a new slightly more creative way. These people should be banned, or at least barred from getting CPF bucks.

Here's another example : http://www.pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?p=115797#post115797

please ban niki and tato.
  • I for one would like to see the membership grow, but not at the cost of countless spam or those seeking to gain through the CPF Bucks campaign, which btw is currently frozen due to Supreme changes.

If it's simply conversation starting, great. But the mods have got to monitor the newbies signing in to make sure they aren't trying to spam OR opening multiple accounts to gain CPF bucks faster. It's a free forum, yes, but who wants to wade through countless posts of spam and garbage to find the good stuff?
  • CanadaDave wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you are referring to the thread I posted; but I find there to be a big difference between people innocently trying to start conversations.. and the people who are blatently using our wonderful forum to advertise... when three people (who probably share the same IP, and could be a bot (is there such thing as a post bot?)) all with one word, all lowercase usernames, all with under 5 posts show up in the same thread, with obvious replies to the original post and the subtle insertion of a link, it's obvious they are just trying to spam us in a new slightly more creative way. These people should be banned, or at least barred from getting CPF bucks.

Here's another example : http://www.pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?p=115797#post115797

please ban niki and tato.

Like I said before I take no offense to this persons post and I know alot of people that don't know what the DEAD MANS HAND IS and if people don't like what people have to write about than don't read it and don't post in that thread and maybe they will stop writing. I am more offended about when people curse and swear on the forum I think they should be BANNED.

Maybe Sloth Wes and the other MODS should reconcider cancelling the CPF BUCKS because it is causing a war over something so stupid. There are alot of people that post alot of stupid things on this forum that don't help someone learning about the game that they are new too should they be banned.
    Cameron
  • Maybe Sloth Wes and the other MODS should reconcider cancelling the CPF BUCKS because it is causing a war over something so stupid.

It's just trolling. We've been around a lot time, so we get good hits in search engines. The CPF bucks may contribute a little, but it's not gonna stop all the spam...
  • zsolek

Free money spamming on multiple boards
  • BM1988... This guy too... One of the worst kind of spammers...

http://pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?p=118157#post118157
  • Not to be a dick...but can someone tell Royal Flush to slow down a little please?
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    This is blatant CPF-buck whoring... please ban g2 ;)

LOL cpf buck whore!

lol

"Not to be a dick...but can someone tell Royal Flush to slow down a little please??"

Slow down with what? am i on the site to much for your liking? is there a problem? am i breaking rules?? wow
  • Agree. As has already been explained to you, the cpf bucks are not being exchanged for poker money anymore.

Nobody wants to read a bunch of 'lol. I agree' posts. You are posting in threads and wasting our time, because most people only search for the new posts. Needless thread bumping is an offence. That is the problem.

Many of your posts are good and do contribute to the forum and those are the ones we want to read. Thanks.
  • moose wrote: »
    Agree. As has already been explained to you, the cpf bucks are not being exchanged for poker money anymore.

Nobody wants to read a bunch of 'lol. I agree' posts. You are posting in threads and wasting our time, because most people only search for the new posts. Needless thread bumping is an offence. That is the problem.

Many of your posts are good and do contribute to the forum and those are the ones we want to read. Thanks.

well i am new, and im not interested in cpf bucks, but i will post more posts without wasting peoples time, im use to the 2nd biggest forum in the world, lol and this is a little smaller so its easier to be spotted, i guess i just wanted to be known

my bad and ill step it down a notch or two :)

sorry for any inconvience
  • Please ban SkullzNBones - cross-posting.
  • well i am new, and im not interested in cpf bucks, but i will post more posts without wasting peoples time, im use to the 2nd biggest forum in the world, lol and this is a little smaller so its easier to be spotted, i guess i just wanted to be known

my bad and ill step it down a notch or two :)

sorry for any inconvience

It's all good.
  • SkullzNBones- He's still needlessly bumping threads while dumping on The Unit.
  • mattykies?
  • I can't decided if I should withdraw this on account of his most recent posts?
  • hey there, whats up??
    whats the problem with me, sorry I don't understand??
  • SkullnBonez MUST be banned permanently. The little shit gets reinstated only to rekindle his hate campaign against the Unit.
  • It was just your first post..the 1deal stuff obv you were just pimping your site..I'm still not certain that you've actually contributed anything to the forum. Though Compuease's post is encouraging!
  • I withdraw the request to ban mattykies, I had the pleasure of playing at the same table as him and one of his friends, at a local club..nice guy, welcome to the forum and good luck with your tournament.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I withdraw the request to ban mattykies, I had the pleasure of playing at the same table as him and one of his friends, at a local club..nice guy, welcome to the forum and good luck with your tournament.
    See aren't ya all glad I gave him the benefit of the doubt.... :)
  • xuantrinh24
  • CHECK THIS OUT!!

Sofie12 is a spammer!
  • Grow some balls Wes.
  • POTD

/g2
  • lmlingo

http://pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?p=121312#post121312

and probably calia the OP too

Also...

http://pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?t=12438

get rid of jasica, calia, and nasty. they check-raised jesus!!!!

And... the list continues

http://pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?p=121230#post121230

niki

/g2
  • Wes! Where the F**K are you?