Comments

• when sloth awakens from his slumber, maybe he should make g2 a mod and cut out the middle man?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    when sloth awakens from his slumber, maybe he should make g2 a mod and cut out the middle man?
    I think Wes bans the posters I call out in here, he just doesn't post anything when he does.

/g2
  • i think so too. no argument there. wouldn't it be easier if you could just do it yourself?
  • Maybe if they offered me double cpf bucks. I'm not doing it if I don't get a raise!

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Maybe if they offered me double cpf bucks. I'm not doing it if I don't get a raise!
    This is blatant CPF-buck whoring... please ban g2 ;)
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    This is blatant CPF-buck whoring... please ban g2 ;)
    LOL... I am sooo tempted to "accidentally" double-post this.

/g2

-i tried, but the forum busted me
    i think so too. no argument there. wouldn't it be easier if you could just do it yourself?

Greg, I don't live on the forum, but FYI, there has already been tons of posts that are removed prior to Greg's discovery. Obviously, I appreciate /g2's effort to assist in maintaining the forum relatively spam free (and it also allows him to CPF Buck Whore discretely :D). But yes, I have asked sloth to add another mod if possible (haven't heard from him) or just to reinstate Devin back to a mod.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Greg, I don't live on the forum, but FYI, there has already been tons of posts that are removed prior to Greg's discovery. Obviously, I appreciate /g2's effort to assist in maintaining the forum relatively spam free (and it also allows him to CPF Buck Whore discretely :D). But yes, I have asked sloth to add another mod if possible (haven't heard from him) or just to reinstate Devin back to a mod.
    Haha, you referred to 2 different Greg's in the same sentence. 1 more cpf buck whored - check

/g2
    Haha, you referred to 2 different Greg's in the same sentence. 1 more cpf buck whored - check

/g2

Hence the "Greg", and "/g2"

*more chances given*
    Greg, I don't live on the forum, but FYI, there has already been tons of posts that are removed prior to Greg's discovery.
    i hope you didn't think i was dissing you, wes. i appreciate all your efforts.
    Hence the "Greg", and "/g2"

*more chances given*
    Reread your post donk. Hint: I was referring to the 1st sentence.

/g2
    i hope you didn't think i was dissing you, wes. i appreciate all your efforts.
    Watch out Greg! Your next post is #2500.

Oh man, I'm gonna be so cpf buck rich!

/g2
  • Bradley188

http://pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?p=111155#post111155

I found this one before you did, right Wes?

/g2
  • sloth

Hi, memember me? <- is clearly spam to the degree of xxcindyxx proportions. The use of Times New Roman is just further proof.

He is also guilty of CPF buck whoring... he has nearly 1 million!!!!!!!

/g2
  • _PokerGod and his Poker Remote spam.

Out of curiousity I checked it out, It's basically replaces your mouse when you play online at a few rooms.
    I can find something better to spend $70 on.
  • BostonBeans...PLEASE!!

His Helmuth Is God BS is causing me to toss my cookies all over the keyboard!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    BostonBeans...PLEASE!!

His Helmuth Is God BS is causing me to toss my cookies all over the keyboard!

Do you think that Joe guy can teach me to read minds at the poker tables?
    After all, it's on You tube so it must be true.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Do you think that Joe guy can teach me to read minds at the poker tables?
    After all, it's on You tube so it must be true.

Can you read MY mind right now?
    BARF!
  • Yeah, Bostonbeans has 3 posts and all have a link to some stupid ass Phil Helmuth course. Dumb ass.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Can you read MY mind right now?
    BARF!

All I see is a vast emptiness.....:)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    All I see is a vast emptiness.....:)

lol...good one Hobbes...I owe you one ;)
  • TL06

For not only bringing back dead threads, but for pawning off pokerremote while jerking off!!
  • pathtopoker for crossposting spam to irrelevant threads.
  • moneymann

what a loser. nuff said

/g2
    moneymann

what a loser. nuff said

/g2
    he's still not banned!?!?!

/g2
  • shark attack

/g2
  • mathew75
    raxi
    carrine

working together to spam. see thread-> http://www.pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?p=115897