Sundays: PokerForum.ca members` $10+1 buyin with bountys/points.

13»

Comments

• i will give it a shot. the promotion for this 'series' truly blows...
  • WOOHOO!!! Took one down finally!

Good Game everyone. Trev, when did you learn to check/raise? Damn your flush!!
  • congrats aj. the person who took beanie out should let sloth know
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Good Game everyone.
    I must have been at a different game. This was a fixed limit game with the stakes of all-in. All I saw was check, fold, or push. Blinds at 25/50 - make it 3200. Great poker...
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Trev, when did you learn to check/raise? Damn your flush!!
    That wasn't a CR, it was a misclick ;)
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    I must have been at a different game. This was a fixed limit game with the stakes of all-in. All I saw was check, fold, or push. Blinds at 25/50 - make it 3200. Great poker...

LOL...it was bounty poker =)
  • Just signed up for tonights' game, and didn't see anyone else's name.

Okay, fair enough...would it change your mind to know I'M THE BOUNTY for tonight?? Easy money ;)

Game time 9pm on Supreme!
    would it change your mind to know I'M THE BOUNTY for tonight??
    OK - I'm in...
  • In. 9:00 pm
  • hmmmmmmmmm, methinks this game isn't going to happen. Only 3 of us in so far.

Where the hell is everyone
  • Bah..forgot about it this week. Jack Bauer was on. haha

Did it happen?
  • Yes but only 4 players. First my QQ held up against Str8ace for the bounty, then Kanga ko'd Beanie,then after a while of hu my nut flush beat Kanga's A high strait. Bounty on me next week.

Would be nice if more people showed up though. I'm sure some guys are busy on Sunday's. But 40 people seem to show up for a freakin freeroll and only a few for the big $11......strange.
  • I think all it needs is some promotion. Right now it's only a thread that only gets updated once a week. I'm sure it would get more readability if it was approached more like a Bristol game.

I think Pkrfce9 was going to work on something, just not sure where he ended up with it. I'll PM him and see what he has.
  • I keep forgetting about this tourny. That and I don't have any $$$ on Supreme, and they don't allow transfers.
    I think Pkrfce9 was going to work on something, just not sure where he ended up with it. I'll PM him and see what he has.
    i offered to help sloth by keeping score for the league. sloth was to look after the rest. needless to say, i have been very disappointed with the lack of interest in this league to this point.

i do have the results but i haven't entered them into the spreadsheet (thanks for that, gide). it's a bit hard for me to get motivated to keep score for a league that can't get even 10 people out (except for the first week). kudos to those (aj, trev, jenn and whitehorse) who have been coming out regularly.

to be frank, the first bounty series soured me on supreme leagues and this one has been the icing on the cake. if anyone wants to take on the scoring duties, please pm me an email address and i'll send you what i have so far.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    i offered to help sloth by keeping score for the league. sloth was to look after the rest. needless to say, i have been very disappointed with the lack of interest in this league to this point.

i do have the results but i haven't entered them into the spreadsheet (thanks for that, gide). it's a bit hard for me to get motivated to keep score for a league that can't get even 10 people out (except for the first week). kudos to those (aj, trev, jenn and whitehorse) who have been coming out regularly.

to be frank, the first bounty series soured me on supreme leagues and this one has been the icing on the cake. if anyone wants to take on the scoring duties, please pm me an email address and i'll send you what i have so far.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(