Sundays: PokerForum.ca members` $10+1 buyin with bountys/points.

Comments

• I got lucky.

Worst thing is I torched it all the next day on 2/4 KK hand, flop is K A J nfd. This was raised pot to 16$. Someone had limped with q/10 off... and ya.. I didn't improve.

Fun tourney though
  • Let's see if I can't recoop some losses from the Bristol TOC yesterday (and the bar night out after!) Who's in with me!??!

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Who's in with me!??!
    I'm there!
  • i'll also be playing... any bounty tonight??
  • Gide wrote: »
    any bounty tonight??
    Don't know. It's on Irish - what happens if he doesn't show?
  • Fun game. First I eliminated Gide, than Bandit16 (Whitehorse). Next I finished off my shortstacked wife KangaX5 before going heads-up with Mark. I played around with him or a bit to give him hope, then I finally put him all in when I was on a flush draw and caught to end it. Fun game - I've never eliminated everyone before. Too bad there was no bounty :(
  • "Played around"

Hmmm... interested to hear the definition of that since you started with a 5:1 chip lead, then drew even, and then rivered me to take the 5:1 again before putting me out on a draw that rivered again? Don't know if that one made Webster's!

Seriously though, a good game that I had no right to make 2nd in since EVERYONE respected my bets! Only 5 players though, gee, I thought people LIKED poker on this forum? Maybe we should just stick with kvetching about traffic and mail-order brides ;)

Mark

P.S. seriously beanie, great head's up... it was fun!
    "Played around"
    LOL - it was definately entertaining ;) . I wish I could understand Supreme's HH, but I don't know which card "44" is, since I don't remember all the hands. However, I think the last hand I may have been ahead even though you had the better hand. Middle pair, an over, and flush draw, so 14 outs twice?
  • Pfft...

I miss 14 outs twice in my SLEEP!

Mark
  • Yeah, fun game guys. Hopefully after the holidays more forum posters show up. I hate those hands Beanie, Your gut and your head both know you're beat but the math seems to justify a call/push. Not sure whether I should have mucked there. Well played.
    Pfft...

I miss 14 outs twice in my SLEEP!

Mark

I routinely miss those, while my opponents catch their 3 outters. Life just isn't fair.
  • Whitehorse wrote: »
    Yeah, fun game guys. Hopefully after the holidays more forum posters show up. I hate those hands Beanie, Your gut and your head both know you're beat but the math seems to justify a call/push. Not sure whether I should have mucked there. Well played.

yeah, I figure attendence will increase after the break as well. So Beanie is owed a bounty?
  • sloth wrote: »
    So Beanie is owed a bounty?
    I don't know, since I never knocked out last week's winner (he never showed), so I don't know how that's handled.
  • All I know is next week, beanie IS the bounty

and I'll be all over him
    (ooh yea...)

Mark
  • Things you never want to hear Mark say:
    DrTyore wrote: »
    I'll be all over him (ooh yea...)

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to play CHRISTMAS EVE - something about kids and stockings and Jenn's sense of humour during this festive period if I even suggest this ;)
  • Sorry I missed this one. A wee bit more promotion may be in order...

Someone, please send me the results as I am keeping track and will post the league scores.
  • hi guys i am new here on this website but play poker a lot... just read the forum its really great... here are people who could really help and improve ur game skills more. I just want to know like when do these tourny take place and where, also by wat name does it occur in pokerstars private section?

Secondly, just wondering any players here do play on low blinds table like 5-10 cent blind table because right now i am little bit low in money so i always prefer going there... beannie yah i saw ur post every where great work by u. Just wondering wats ur name on pokerstars i mean the id and can u play with me if u don't mind?

oh.. well i think thats enough for now, looking forward from this website and u people around here (very generous and nice people). By the way my introduction, I am from Canada, ontario toronto. I play online poker on pokerstars, love playing it. I go to high school but i am over 18 don't take me wrong and thats it about me ... thnx

bye
  • Hey pkrfce9, aren't you "running" these things?

1. Beanie42
    2. DrTyore
    3. Kangax5

4th and 5th were Gide and Whitehorse... but I think Gide went out first?

Mark
    but I think Gide went out first?

yep, I finished first.... should do better in the freeroll tonight...

Hey pkrfce9, aren't you "running" these things?

1. Beanie42
    2. DrTyore
    3. Kangax5

4th and 5th were Gide and Whitehorse... but I think Gide went out first?

Mark
    no, just keeping score mark
  • Anyone playing tonight?
  • I should be there.
  • I'll be playing - who are the previous winners again?
  • Bounty on Beanie, I think.
  • So far there are only 2 registered. If there is more interest, could someone transfer me $11 on Supreme for $11 on Poker Stars?
  • MDSGuy wrote: »
    So far there are only 2 registered. If there is more interest, could someone transfer me $11 on Supreme for $11 on Poker Stars?

Now a dumb question I can't seem to find a way to transfer money on supreme
  • I can't either, hmmmmm......

Sloth?
  • I remember askign sloth awhile back, and he said there isn't a way to transfer fund like there is on Stars.
  • Whitehorse wrote: »
    Bounty on Beanie, I think.
    Yup - I'm this week's target, and I'm in. Hope a few more show up...
  • Odd, I don't see the tournament listed. It is on Supreme, right?

Opps, never mind...found it.