Sundays: PokerForum.ca members` $10+1 buyin with bountys/points.

hi there!

Starting this sunday we're going to start having $10+$1 NLHE tournies open for CPF members, with the help of pkrface9 we're going to try and have a leaderboard/points etc as well....more on that to follow.

for the bountys...

The winner from the previous weeks event will have a $20 bounty on their head. For this being the 1st week, I will have a $20 bounty on my head.

So, we play this Sunday, you knock me out and get $20. If you win as well, you will have a $20 bounty on your stankin' head for the next weeks tournament.

I guess we should determine what happens with the bountys if someone wins consecutive events...do they accumulate or do they get awarded to him? Hrmmm..what do you think?

Comments

• sloth wrote: »
    I guess we should determine what happens with the bountys if someone wins consecutive events...do they accumulate or do they get awarded to him? Hrmmm..what do you think?
    Award the bounty to the player for surviving.

What time is this scheduled for?
  • 9pm.

We'd tried a similar series in the past but it fell apart from lack of interest but I really like the concept and am going to keep at it this time. 2007 is the year of resolve not to give up! :) Thanks to pkrface9 for giving my a little kick in the arse on this too in getting it going.
  • Sounds good.

Might be interesting to allow bounties to accumulate if someone wins back-to-back games.

What happens if the bounty player cannot make the next game?
  • DAMMIT! I'm totally in for Sunday tourneys, but not THIS sunday. Son of a bitch there's 900 funner things going on Sunday than what I've already committed too...

Freaking lame ass friend.

Mark
  • Can we be posted and folded because we bowl on sundays and don't get home til 9:30 9:50 ...... Dammit I love the free rolls.
  • I remember the first bounty games, they were alot of fun, just not the greatest time.

Sundays should be better, but like Mark said, this Sunday doesn't look promising. But I would definitely be into followup games.
  • Will this be replacing the Freerolls?

I'm still though, I just need to cash in some CPF bucks.

Johnnie
  • we need a supreme account?
    Thanks to pkrface9 for giving my a little kick in the arse on this too in getting it going.
    who is this mysterious pkrface9? sounds like a nice guy...

i'm looking forward to these tourneys!
  • Count me in, I'll play most sundays as they are generally a quiet night for me.
  • How many Supreme bux can I get for my CPF bux?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    who is this mysterious pkrface9? sounds like a nice guy...

sounds can be deceiving :)

I'm in for this!!!!
  • Downloaded Supreme, however i'm not seeing anything under the private trny tab? Help?
  • sorry guys, I left out a rather VITAL piece of info..

in the lobby, you can look under the 'regular' tab. The event is called 'Sunday Series' and registration is open now.
  • MDSGuy wrote: »
    How many Supreme bux can I get for my CPF bux?

http://pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?t=10472
  • I'm in!

Sees yous thens.

Johnnie
  • Can someone send me an e-mail or msn chris_c_66@hotmail.com 20min or so before this starts? I have a busy day and smoke far too much to remember about this.

I'll try my best though:)
  • Since I'm out on Sunday nights I think I'll pass on tonight and see where your at Blind wise. Then maybe next week I'll commit if there still is enough play for me. I should be home about 9:45 or so. I see it's 12 minute blinds so it's not that bad.
  • Ok I'm here and ready to go. My name is SOUPALOOP, anyone else have diff names vs their cpf.ca name?
  • Okay, I'm in...easy money for you bunch, I must say.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Okay, I'm in...easy money for you bunch, I must say.
    I'm in too - hope you make break AJ!
  • Break? BREAK????

There are Breaks in tournaments??
  • I'm out.

I just took two nasty beats on Stars (where else?), so I'm kinda tilty.

I think I'll Wii-bowl my fustrations away.

Good night and good luck!

Johnnie
  • Well that was fast....Aimee's set of 10's bust up my aces...been happening alot lately....

Think I will go and find some innocent kittens to kill now...might make me feel better...

Next time all.
  • She bubbled so maybe that'll make you feel better. Congrat to those who finished in the money. Next week I'll post and fold my way to break. Make sure you save me some kitten meat for my steak and eggs AJ.
  • Good game guys, was nice to play a trny with the forum members.

Kicking myself though. UTG raise from big stack (Beanie), I pushed in what was a calling situation at that point of the trny. I'll bring my A game next week.

Cheers.
  • ok, so beanie gets the bounty on me for this one, who won so I know who has the bounty for the next one? Bean?
    ok, so beanie gets the bounty on me for this one, who won so I know who has the bounty for the next one? Bean?
    "Cases" (or close to that, I can't remember it correctly) won, I took second, and ATP_GP got third. Congrats to all (and thanks for letting me suck out your bounty Neil ;) ).
  • cool...gj cases.
  • your bounty has been paid Beanie.