Who's at the B&M right now?

Comments

• I plan to eat at the buffet there tomorrow, but I won't be able to say no to Cantonese Noodles and Jumbo Shrimp again. :biggrin2:
    If you are still there tomorrow night Conrad and I may see you there. If i win half as much as last week......noodle bar for everyone !
  • One buyin, 3 way chop for .816 a piece, to and from my home under 8 hours, sounds good enough for me and skipped tjhe circus at FV
  • 1/2 at Club Regent, Winnipeg

Hero AA, Villian KK, Flop AK2. Result:

246j5gi.jpg
  • What, no K on the river?
  • In for $1500 tho....
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    1/2 at Club Regent, Winnipeg

Hero AA, Villian KK, Flop AK2. Result:

246j5gi.jpg
    Who taught you to stack chips buddy that looks like an organized mess at best, the next line should be "chips down!"
  • getem76 wrote: »
    Who taught you to stack chips buddy that looks like an organized mess at best, the next line should be "chips down!"

Folks were talking trump at the table... so I built a wall and made them pay for it!
  • Ive missed my name twice today at fallsview = i dont get to play poker lol its like im cursed today super unlucky... Like 4 hours of waiting for nothing... normal weekends shouldnt have 75 ppl wait lists, its so gross...
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Folks were talking trump at the table... so I built a wall and made them pay for it!

Seriously!!!! In no universe ( or America ) would Americans actually think your funny although I do have to say its damn funny!
  • Fallsview actually opened up all 17 tables earlier last Saturday, including 3 satellite tables, but the demand is so great that all the waits were still very long. PocketsTwos and I are going on Friday and staying overnight to get on the satellite list on Saturday.
    Monoxide wrote: »
    Ive missed my name twice today at fallsview = i dont get to play poker lol its like im cursed today super unlucky... Like 4 hours of waiting for nothing... normal weekends shouldnt have 75 ppl wait lists, its so gross...
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    PocketsTwos and I are going on Friday and staying overnight to get on the satellite list on Saturday.

Good luck!
  • Good luck!

At fallsview now. Plqying 5-10 .come say hi

Table 1
  • Got butt raped in 2 really big hands......... lost 6k.... I sucked tonight.

last hand of the night I have ace ten off. 4 way to the flop on a $105 raise.

flop comes JKQ rainbow. Check, check and I bet $275 into 430ish pot... get raised to 515 and I am first to act after the raise and I call the 515 (maybe that was a mistake) ? Other two guys fold. Turn is a 4s now 2 spades. I bet out $950 guy goes all in for $2300 total I call.

he flips over KJ off........ I almost got a boner........ then BAMM........ jack....... a bloody JACK....

argh.......

dumped 6 grand tonight and don't think I played bad. Guess that makes me the fish.
  • Ouch, I have no idea how you stomach it..... Wish I had realized earlier that you were there. Wife and I went to Niagara mid afternoon stayed until 11, me down $150. she up $725.... Would have come over and said hi though... I.m not sure we've ever had a regular on here with bigger swings than you....:)
  • Yesterday sucked but today is a new day.... hope to run better on Sunday and maybe get a little back.
  • No mistake made IMO..I'd play it the same way. The poker gods had it in for you...see you in Brantford!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Poker Gods...... please be gentle with me on Sunday. I am a very delicate little flower.

Kick some ASS today at Fallsview and win a bunch of satellites .
  • I am a very delicate little flower.
    I call bluff.....
  • If anybody's planning to hit the $216k BBJ at BCC this weekend, come early, call ahead, and bring a book. Lists are long already.
  • Assuming it is not hit by Thurs, I am going to bcc in the morning. Anyone else?
  • Assuming nothing comes up at work, I was planning to be there as well.

Put me down as (t) for now.
  • What time you guys going ?
  • looks like I can't get there until noon now. FML.
  • I have to work in the afternoon now, so i'll be going real early.
  • can you post if the bbj hits please.
  • It's still here... for now. ;)
  • Are all of the tables open. What are the waitlists like?
  • Why don't you get Glen to put you on the list ?
  • About 50 on the 2-5 and 4-8 lists. 20 on 10-20.

8 tables open. the other six will open at 10:30.