Where's Haddon

1235»

Comments

• Calling it now...

Cancer gets sick of Haddon's shit in 6 months, and leaves.

Mark
  • Not his biggest fan, but goddamn it . . . fight that motherfucker and the Grey Goose is on me.
  • I am super into getting action on a death pool if anyone is interested.
  • Pretty sure you'd lose the draft flip and end up on Bill's roster. He's kind of an ass that way.
  • Josh! Cvette and I (It's Sean) are both happy and sad.

Happy to find out where you've been and what you've been doing, we wondered about you and missed your "Josh-ness", and obviously so sad to hear about your evil cancer. (Not just yours, we've had cancer affect our family, it's all evil and we hate it!)

It was cool to read back in your blog a bit and take a peek at your life for the last while.

Keep facing things positively! Very cool that you are beings so positive. By the way, we are pro choice, so please, ABORT THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE LITTLE TUMOUR BABIES!!

Good luck man, and Merry Christmas.

Sean and Cvette
  • Just heard the news.

RIP Josh. :(
  • Haddon't kept up with his battle but always hoped he would beat it somehow.. He certainly was a character and love him (or not) he did make his mark... RIP Josh...

For those of you who are not aware of his blog, etc..

Josh Haddon
  • He certainly was unique.
  • We sparred at a Royal Cup one year. not my favourite person in the world, but I did reach out when he had revealed his diagnosis. The enemy of my enemy and all that crap . . . Say what you will about Josh, and I did/have done so, but he faced this fight with a courage and humour that I hope that I can muster when the time comes. He did not go quietly . . . but, I think, doing ANYTHING quietly was just not his way.

I hope his family and friends can find comfort in how he lived out his days. R.I.P.
  • Not cool, Cancer. Not cool at all.

RIP you crazy MoFo.
  • Fuck.

Mark
  • RIP Josh, never in my wildest dreams when I started this thread did I ever see this ending coming.