Where's Haddon

Since we have so many vegas vet's in this forum, let's have some fun. Josh has been so good as to post his happenings on his blog and in the forum. Following on that annoying book where's waldo, let's do a where's Haddon. Please report any Haddon sitings here and if you happen to get a picture of him in his natural habitat please post it here. Of course finding Haddon in a spot other than vegas is worthy of mention as well.

Comments

• I saw Haddon and Elvis eating at Krusty Burger.
  • I thought he wasn't getting married until tomorrow ....
  • Now you're just being mean.

Dude spins a tall tale or two but he isn't deserving of an entire thread to make fun of him.
  • Doesn't this thread qualify for a warning or two? Lord knows if even hinted at creating this thread, I'd be toast..
  • BBC Z wrote:
    Doesn't this thread qualify for a warning or two? Lord knows if even hinted at creating this thread, I'd be toast..

I, for one, think that BBC should be warned
  • Since so many forumer's are going to vegas for the WSOP etc at the end of this month and next I thought it would be interesting to see where he was hanging out. It wasn't intended to be mean spirited etc. Mind you I did find GTA's post funny.
  • i think the person most likely to laugh at this topic is josh himself.

Hilarious thread man, and a good idea.

I think above all else, we are rooting for josh in his adventure.

Johnny
  • I can't wait to run into one of you at WSOP...hahah, this thread will only then become unfunny.

(The fact that it will be real)
  • I agree with Haddon He is there living the good life we are just all jealous that it is him and not us.
    Prove to them they are all wrong and you will have the last LAUGH right. :D:D:D:D
    I also think when you all go to the WSOP you should be buying him a nice STEAK DINNER LOL

Cameron

P.S. Josh hope the wedding was good just went to my nephew's today.

P.S.S. I would like to see more in your BLOG but I know you are busy with everything, but maybe everyday would be nice to see even if it is just to say HI to us all.
  • I talked to a few forumer's who are going to the WSOP and said they won't post their were's Hadon even if they see him. Apparantly they got more than looking for him on their minds.
  • Then what's with the thread it should be a happy reunion.

Cameron
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    I talked to a few forumer's who are going to the WSOP and said they won't post their were's Hadon even if they see him. Apparantly they got more than looking for him on their minds.

Oooooo...
    Wtf?
  • Has Haddon arrived back in the KW area? He is supposed to play the RC and the WPC event this weekend. Is he coming? Any Haddon updates would be appreciated.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Has Haddon arrived back in the KW area? He is supposed to play the RC and the WPC event this weekend. Is he coming? Any Haddon updates would be appreciated.
    Rumour has it he will be in Waterloo from Sept 9-17.

/g2
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Has Haddon arrived back in the KW area?  He is supposed to play the RC and the WPC event this weekend.  Is he coming?  Any Haddon updates would be appreciated.   
    wassup joe? he got one of your shirts or something?
  • Nope just curious after all his talk about being back for the RC and the WPC I event, I just wondered where he might be. I"ve got my own t shirts for the RC event....... The one that says BARRIE HOMEGROWN capital of CANADA.
  • I'm on the phone with immigration right now...
    I keep pushing my flights back until I have clearance that I will not get stopped coming back to Vegas.
    My buddy Jay tried two weeks ago and he got stopped and sent back to Canada.
  • I'm just curious as to why they would stop you coming back? What reason did they give your buddy? Green card issue's? Criminal record? "Stealing" jobs? Just interested in crossing border issue's. Thanks.

Sean
  • He was in Vegas for 5 months, had no mortgage or job in Canada. He was from Vancouver though. If you have mortgage payments or a could job that you need to come back for they let you in no issues as often as you want. But when you have nothing, they don't want you in the US I guess. He was questioned for like an hour. I'm not clear on this yet, since calling government offices at 4:25 makes it hard to get any info. I just called the Canadian consolate in L.A. and they said if I got a passport (because right now I am travelling on a license and birt cert.) I would not have a problem. An expedited passport would take 3 business days but I would have to go to LA...

I have been on the phone all day and now they are closed. I might miss G2's and call Monday to ensure I get back here. I have a ton to do in KW as well so I need to come home, but I also need to get back here with out have to walk through the forrests in Quebec ha!
  • Sean,

Just got the final answer, as a Canadian I can come and go as I please. However, in order to not be hassled at the border I need to show proof of solvency and equity in Canada. Bills, job, house, car payments etc... I COULD get by without all this, but being here 4 months straight he thinks I will probably be questioned.
  • Josh, I can't believe you didn't get a passport before you left the country, you don't ralize how much easier it makes life. As long as you don't have a criminal record however (oops maybe that jaywalking charge in Vegas?) you should have no issue coming back in. Just do not do/say anything stupid to the immigration officers or the cops in Vegas will seem like kindergarten teachers.....
  • US customs and immigration have more rights than anyone. Hell they can even offer you a free flight to cuba and an all expenses paid resort (gitmo). You get to meet some nice Arab tourists too I hear.
  • I hear they take your photo at Gitmo for free, too. Sometimes you even get to dress up (or not at all). Sounds like a great place.
  • Maybe, but I hear their full body massage can be very....oh what's the word.....VIOLATING!
  • should fly out wed.
  • haddon wrote:
    should fly out wed.
    Do you get here in time to make an appearance at Bristol?

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=10848.0
  • Hey Josh,

Feel free to pop over to my place if you get in before midnight!
  • This just in from my buddy Haddon, 99% not coming home this weekend. Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing you, maybe sometime soon. Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Looks like the pokerqueen is in for the Royal.

stp