Royal Cup of Poker - Guelph

Comments

• Hahahahaha I laugh at your comment
    I can have asmany GIVEN nicknames as I want . And Guess what Bitch those are all given. LOL
    IN YOUR FACE
    River 007 Square
  • we do have one space......i think everyone else (oh...i haven't heard from ali...sandro, do you wanna get on that?) has confirmed.
    So as of right now we have a 6 handed game of 7 stud...
    vegas tim? you want in?
    c'mon big guy..take all of team guelph's money. you little snake!
    hehe
    let me know!
    Mark
  • ahh..items for discussion tonight...
    1. Team Name
    2. Team attire (personally i think we should JUST wear aviator sunglasses. if that doesn't tilt all the other players, i dont know what will!)
    3. Travel plans (who's driving ya'll? i might be able to get a van....might.)
    4. i dunno..chips?
  • ahh..items for discussion tonight...

5. How to get in on the captain's kickback scheme with Supreme
  • I will a bit late tonight. I won't be able to make it untill 7:30. Sorry but i have to do a couple of things before Tonight.

OH AND MIRANDA. I'M GOING TO BE BEATING YOU TONIGHT. ONLY YOU.
  • Tim is in.....so we have 7 players..maybe 8, but not 8 confirmed.
    Should be a good game..
    sandro, i dont have my tournement director set up for 7 stud....and i'm not sure how many chips we need etc etc..if you wanna stop by a little early, or just let me knwo so i can set it up (i'm not sure if i'll have time tho..i might be getting a new computer tonight!!).
    do you guys ever wonder how to "spell sounds"?
    I was reading this thing on MSN today saying "ever worried about how to spell that sound?" and .. i can honestly say i've never worried about that. but if i did..MSN and their wonderful technology have solved that..so i can save my worry for world hunger or somethign equally worrysome.
    ...that was a little off topic.
  • Tankards wrote:
    I will a bit late tonight. I won't be able to make it untill 7:30.  Sorry but i have to do a couple of things before Tonight.

OH AND MIRANDA.  I'M GOING TO BE BEATING YOU TONIGHT.  ONLY YOU.

Bring it on buddy! You're going down!!
  • Hey guys,

im gonna be a no show tonight, sorry...but this weekend im free if you guys wanna have a game.

ALI
  • Hey I was thinking in honor of our proposed name we should see if Tim Hortons will sponsor us.
    LOL
    River Mike :D
  • So what happened last night??? What is the team name? Who placed? did cowboy say flame out after telling someone he was going to get them??? When is the next game!!!! FYI chicken fajitas, rice and beans, pretty good although not worth poker dammit

mike
  • Uhm I placed 2nd Cowboy was first out and I cant remeber the rest except Meese/James is the Official Guelph Mascot and his new name is Chaser!!!
    Mike
  • Hey Guys!
    Yeah, sorry i didn't post a synopsis of thursday's game...been busy.
    First.....how is this for a name (Nadine came up with it..i though it was clever)....
    The Royal City Flush?
    Hmm..? Pretty good..
    Okay....thursday....
    Cowboy mike, jive talkin' his way to being out first (whatever you do dude...DO NOT tell any member of another team that you are after them, because you'll probably be put out first!). River mike was on life support through most of the early rounds, got his 7 stud wings and came back to be 2nd..(but they didn't get to play it out cuz the blind schedual ran a little long and i needed to go to bed!!). Ken took down first with some steady play and well though out strategy (either that or he was just hitting those damn cards).
    I was out second after telling Sandro that i would put him out :bs: and the rest is history.
    Sunday..who's in? Maybe some limit holdem'...maybe some omaha?
    What do you guys think?!
    M
  • I have to work until 9 so unless it is a late game I'm out

mike
  • 1) I am the Team Mascot. James is the Assistant Mascot.
    2) I'm in for Sunday .
    Cheers
  • What time tonight Mark? 7?
  • Alright....
    i'm looking at 7pm for tonight's game...hopefully people will be able to make it out!
    It'll either be limit poker, or regular nl holdem .

1. River Mike
    2. Vegas Tim
    3. Mark
    4. Nadine

Let me know who's playin!
    If i dont have more than...6 by...i dunno....3:30....i'll probly not be running the game!
    M
  • If your having trouble getting people you could put it on the main home board, it might get a couple of more looks

mike

damm work
  • I hear ya..i'm more interested in holding a "team" game.....if that doesn't happen....i'm not too worried....
    so...2 hours left!
    Miranda? Sandro? James?
    3:30's comin' in 2 hours!
    M
  • It is not looking like we're havign a game tonight unless i hear from like 3 people in the next 30 min!
    sorry guys! i tried!
    M
  • thats ok we can play on thursday again. What are we playing this week?
    I'm up for N/L and Limit holdem and 7 card stud
    Mike
    BOOYA
  • i really would like to do another omaha game, but thursday will probably be limit or NL holdem.
    maybe we'll have a heads up round robin tourney?
    who knows!
    M
  • WHAT IS OUR NAME?!
    oh god, i need an identity!

hey....did you guys notice that dog spelled backward is god.
    And racecar spelled backwards is ....racecar!!

one word. cool.
    or...looc.
  • well Bob spelt backwards is boB isnt that just freaky!!!!
    BTW Mark I thought we had agreed whom ever won last night named Guelph and since that is you its up to well you.
    Personally I like
    The 3 Mikes and Royal City Five!
    BOOYA
  • What's on the list this week you Royal bunch of TimBobs??
    :D
  • I think we are looking at a NL game on Thursday. probably at Mark's.
  • I think we are looking at a NL game

Anyone remember how to play?
  • Never knew how to start with. Why start now. Btw I think our team is now known as the Royal City Suckouts.
  • Shall we go with MIRMIR's white french toques that say "SUCK YOU!" on them?
  • Just wondering if any one else was going to have a game on friday saturday or sunday (
    I am aware of the super bowl)
    I'd like to play another 7 stud soon or maybe no limit holdem.
    All hail The Royal City Suckouts :D

River Mike
  • no plans for a saturday or sunday game
    wondering if instead of going to play NL holdem at my place do we want to hold it in our favourite rockwood hang out?
    They are hosting a game tuesday and thursday now..if you dont knwo what i'm talking about PM me...but it's NL....???
    Bandwitch. Feedback. Discussion.