Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

Comments

• Ok. Beautiful. Chill. Still not on ps
  • Well... I'm in.

And this new stuff is weird... and I didn't watch you silly "how to use PFC" video MrCaspan!

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Well... I'm in.

And this new stuff is weird... and I didn't watch you silly "how to use PFC" video MrCaspan!

Mark

It wasn't intended for "experts" like you Mark..
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Well... I'm in.

Mark
    Oh but you are missing out on an instant classic.
    "Welcome to PFC, so here is the discussion page"
    ...casually scrolls past the "girlfriend wants to do me in the ass" post...
    "and here's some other links over here."

Well played Steve, LOL.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Well... I'm in.

Mark

Well played Steve, LOL.

How do I like this post?
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Well... I'm in.

Mark

Well played Steve, LOL.

I was wondering if anyone would see that!
  • trigs wrote: »
    How do I like this post?
    I read that as how do I lick this post..
    Feature coming soon

• I've been noticing a pattern with our games and I think we may have to adopt a rule similar to the Gretzky rule for fantasy drafts back in the day - DataMn will no longer be eligible to qualify for cashes so that the rest of us can have a chance to pick up a bit of $. :p
  • It’s better to be lucky than good.
  • Created a couple of cash games for those interested. me. me. me.. Don't want to create a tournament to compete with TheCoordinator's game. People can play both if desired.
  • Is there a game this aft like last Sunday? No pressure, just trying to plan my day....

wait, Today is Sunday, right? ?
  • compueasecompuease Admin
    edited April 2020
    I think we will run one tonight, too nice outside, I'm going to the mall..

PLHE/PLO? Should we have a 10/25 cash game this afternoon? Any interest?
  • I may drop in on the cash game. I just satellited into the Sunday million for like $5 so i’ll be online all day now.
  • crappy rogers the internet went down and i still finished 5th on sunday night
  • Ok lets make the next one Monday 7:30 a Turbo Super Stack, 5 min blinds, 20K stack, should take between 2:30 to 3 hrs. The Deepstack turbo only took 2 hrs so this should give more play.
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Admin
    edited April 2020
    compuease wrote: »
    Ok lets make the next one Monday 7:30 a Turbo Super Stack, 5 min blinds, 20K stack, should take between 2:30 to 3 hrs. The Deepstack turbo only took 2 hrs so this should give more play.

NLH or PLH/PLO
  • It's NL... I try to keep mixing things up. One day this week I will run a HOSE or HORSE game as well as the regular game. Any input on what day is best if you want to play this guys (and gals).
  • Not Wednesday, I'll be busy.
    edited April 2020
    woog30 wrote: »
    Not Wednesday, I'll be busy.

:smiley: Let's try and pick a day when Al is not available.... lol Although you battling him back to a draw was a win in my books.
  • woog30 wrote: »
    Not Wednesday, I'll be busy.

Sooooo...... 2 games on Wednesday then? :p
    edited April 2020
    No it's Al we want to avoid isn't it... What about I just temp ban him until this is all over? I'm thinking Thursday evening at 8 for a HOSE or HORSE game, what's the preference guys?

P.S. There must be some game Al isn't good at isn't there..? Wonder how he does at hop scotch?
  • I prefer HORSE over HOSE, but I may not make it to the game, so take my opinion for what it's worth.
    edited April 2020
    Posted games for tonight through Thursday, NL tonight, PLHE/PLO tomorrow and 2 games on Thursday, NL at 7:30 and Horse at 8.
  • Ummmmmm...... the HORSE game is scheduled for tonight.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Ummmmmm...... the HORSE game is scheduled for tonight.

Already changed.. thx
  • edited April 2020
    Trying to transfer money on Stars to compuease but it won’t let me. Anybody else have this problem?
  • Several have just fine but don't worry about it, I trust you.. And i know where you live.. lol
  • Tonight a $5. NL 2 rebuy format, just for Cory so he can load his table up with chips ala Negreanu.