Pokerstars Home games thread (for Covid19 distraction)

1464748495052»

Comments

• compueasecompuease Admin
    edited September 2022
    Since I am having some health issues currently and I don't think there is much interest in resurrecting this I would like to pay everyone out that wants it. I can only do either etransfer or cash when I next see you. I actually preferred Stars but that ability has been taken away from us with the switch to Ontario.

Please see the spreadsheet below, extreme right side column for what you are owed or owe.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fr_SwQWn9rzhd7WxR1s_u7kRGGtyu_0E/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=109185513470663028698&rtpof=true&sd=true
  • Hey comp, it says I have a balance of $4.50. I'll take it on Pokerstars (Mike1141). Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your health concerns. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Hey Comp

P* works for me. DrTyore

Mark
  • Stars is fine for me too.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Hey comp, it says I have a balance of $4.50. I'll take it on Pokerstars (Mike1141). Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your health concerns. Hope you feel better soon.

Well that sucks, just found out that when the switched us to just Ontario players they took away our ability to transfer real money. Will etransfer if you give me an email.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey Comp

P* works for me. DrTyore

Mark

Well that sucks, just found out that when the switched us to just Ontario players they took away our ability to transfer real money. Will etransfer if you give me an email.
  • moose311 wrote: »
    Stars is fine for me too.
  • compuease wrote: »
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Hey Comp

P* works for me. DrTyore

Mark

Wow.. they really couldn't have fucked that up worse eh? I'll pm you

Mark
    kwsteve
  • They're worried about money laundering. Well, take a look at foreign real estate investors before poker players transferring tens of dollars. Doug Ford killed online poker.
    thisORthat
  • Surely you aren't so rich you don't want your millions back are you.... Just afraid I could become incapacitated and my wife would have no way to locate each of you.
  • Any chance we can unsticky this, since the last post was more than a year ago?