2019 WSOP Main Event.

So far I think it’s just me and Steve Kerr from the Orangeville Poker Tour. Anyone else coming down ?

This year starting stack is 60,000 chips and as always 2 hour blinds.

here is the structure.....

http://www.wsop.com/pdfs/structuresheets/structure_1622_17298.pdf

level 1 starts at 100-200-200. So big blind ante right from first level.

Comments

• compueasecompuease Administrator
    Doubled up yet?
  • Toronto PimpToronto Pimp Flop smasher
    Ok, getting all my costumes picked out for this years journey to the poker Mecca. Got my roll organized plus my raptors win ticket to pay for a couple dinners. I will try to update on the form but will also be updating with the tweets on the twitter. [MENTION=10178]Michael[/MENTION]gigl416

111B7EBB-EA94-4F3A-9361-78B6C26CFC65.jpeg

Will be playing day 1 C July 5th. I may try a super Satellite on the 4th if the flight goes smooth and is on time.
    Where's the obligatory shoe pic?
    compuease wrote: »
    Where's the obligatory shoe pic?

Geeez....... here ya crusty son of a gun........
    I just hope the Wynn is pager friendly.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-y6H6s6ky2o
  • MathersMathers Full PFC Member
    Take it down Mike! GL!!!!
  • woog30woog30 Flop smasher
    Best of luck Mike
  • BfillmaffBfillmaff High Roller.
    Make sure to post when you reach the final table so we can arrange for a couple of massage girls. Midgets of course.

(GL in the main!!)
  • MrCaspanMrCaspan Administrator
    Geeez....... here ya crusty son of a gun........

That's just beautiful! Are you selling any of your action?
    MrCaspan wrote: »
    That's just beautiful! Are you selling any of your action?

I am only playing 2 or 3 of these big tournaments each year, so I have never tried..... If I tried to sell any I would compare the numbers to what a pro sells at... if Daniel Negreanu sold the main event at 1.30 I would have to sell mine at 0.45.

I know where I fit into the poker echo system and still have fun goofing around...... but even a fish like me can get lucky.
  • GogieGogie Senior Member
    Best of luck Mike. Someday maybe I’ll join you at the Main Event. Have to win the lottery first though.
    I know where I fit into the poker echo system and still have fun goofing around...... but even a fish like me can get lucky.
    You are NO fish, that's for sure. You have just as much chance as any and likely more than half.
    Landed safe and sound. GAME ON !
    20190704_123412-1.jpg
    20190704_123412-1.jpg
    I am a weak weak human.... I went to the Rio to register for the super satellite but after waiting over an hour in line the satellite was at level 6 and I would have had 14 orn15 big blinds. So I said fuck it and just registered for day 1c of the main. Then I ran into my friend Marty back at the Wynn. Well, we both like to drink. Some started at one bar and had a few then went to another bar with a better view of the sights.

I am feeling no pain. This was the bill that I got Marty paid the first one. We are bad humans but we had so much fun.......... gotta shower up and get ready for dinner.....

20190704_171143_resized.jpg

GAME ON !
    My seat for tomorrow.....

20190704_174102_resized.jpg
    Holy cow... I must be drunk these damm pictures are sideways.
    You really should have had me there to look after you......
    We are bad humans but we had so much fun..........

GAME ON !

There are no "good" humans in Vegas. if there was it wouldn't be Vegas..
    Jeff, if I make day 4 I will fly you out to supervise.
    Jeff, if I make day 4 I will fly you out to supervise.

There will be curfews, drinking only fruit juice, milk and water, eating only vegetables and fruit.. Are you sure?
  • GogieGogie Senior Member
    compuease wrote: »
    You are NO fish, that's for sure. You have just as much chance as any and likely more than half.
    I might take issue with the first sentence, as evidenced by his share of the bar bills from last night. Seems to me he drinks like one! 😜
    It is alkostb6am Vegas time. I am a very tired still drunk man. Drankmmore than one man shouldninna week . Played 25-50 at the Encore and ran very very well. Was a very good night, drankmVodka tiĺl now. Have to sleep for hours then shower up and head to the Rio . I really didn't mean to ķķ drink all night, just kinda happens e

Gonna try my hardest.

For some reason I can't wait to see ToPimp at the final table... this is what I imagine...

LRS_EP10_splash01-1024x579.jpg
    We made to the Rio just after 1pm. Now on first break with 57,000 chips. I am hung over and have 2 young Z Germans on my table. We have been tryi g to explain to them the slang meaning of beaver because one has a beaver card protector. First he thought we were calling him a vagina. He now understands that he is not a vagina amd even laughed one time.
    Not even joking....
    20190705_142109.jpg

Wow I have seen tilt before but this is crazy!
    130,000. Got a full double up with A2 flopped a wheel against set of fives. He bet i raised he shoved i called.
  • trigstrigs Flop smasher

Jeez Pimp! Wait until final table before you start taking your pants off. Everyone knows that!
    Ok..... This guy on next table has been getting massaged for 6 hours straight. 2 bucks a min. You do the math.
    20190705_183435.jpg