2019 WSOP Main Event.

Comments

• Aint never been in an earthquake....till yesterday. But todays earthquake was huge. Marty and I went to the basement in tge wine cellar and drank with our friend Hung who works there.

They stopped the tournament and sent us on a early dinner break. 20190705_212918.jpg
  • Last level of the night. I am drunk and i have 150,000 chips. That was my super ultimate goal to finish the day. I must not be a donkey. I must not be a donkey ..... I love my table. Have them all figured out and have made 2 amazing folds to bigger over pairs on the last level. Feeling good. Hqve to find a midget to parrtty with when this is done. No sleeeeep....

Wooooot
  • Well boys..... bagged 170,100 chips to take to Sunday day 2.

I just decided that I do not like earthquakes.
  • Good luck in the Main.

Congrats on making day 2!

I remember when I was in South Korea and felt an earthquake that was nearby. It woke me up. It wasn't even big but it shook the room for about 15 seconds. Scared the shit out of me. The ground is not supposed to move like that.
  • https://www.pokernews.com/tours/wsop/2019-wsop/main-event/

This sums up the crazy shit from day 1C.... when an earthquake is not the most interesting thing about a day that day is pretty wild. The best part about the guy that pulled a mooner is that he did it to my friend Patrick Eskandar who is one of the sweetest nicest people you could ever meet.

Today I am going to be poolside relaxing in my extra small Speedo and enjoying a couple of fruity drinks.
  • [FONT=&amp]

One last thing. Guy who mooned the drop was later arrested after doing this..... click link for video. Confirmed that it was the same guy.

[/FONT]
    Jeremy Brown (@JGBrown22) Tweeted:The #nakedbandit strikes again. First the Rio, and now a show for everyone at the Luxor. ����*♂️��*♂️����@Joeingram1 @WSOP https://t.co/yxxoopzTsJ https://twitter.com/JGBrown22/status/1147354491928211456?s=17
  • Only Mike can cause all these crazy things to happen in Vegas when he is there..... Damn, I hate missing it...:)
  • FYI.... Steve Kerr from Orangeville has over 150,000 in chips too. Hope we both have a good Sunday.
  • Go go go!!!

The earthquake was caused by the massive movement of chips into your stack! Go Go Go!!!
  • So by my figuring (based on the WSOP website numbers) Pimp was 289th out of the 6000 players remaining after all three day 1's. Not too shabby!!!
  • Gogie wrote: »
    So by my figuring (based on the WSOP website numbers) Pimp was 289th out of the 6000 players remaining after all three day 1's. Not too shabby!!!

Holy cow...?. Cash me out......
  • 20190706_141558_HDR_resized.jpg

Went shopping. . Why are the pics going sideways or upsidedown
  • I have no idea why it is showing sideways in the post but proper when full sized. Gotta be a bug somewhere. I'll look at it
  • compuease wrote: »
    Only Mike can cause all these crazy things to happen in Vegas when he is there..... Damn, I hate missing it...:)

Jeff , the best part is that know some of the guys on the forum think my stories are bullshit and if I just posted up that a guy pulled a mooner at the main event 50% would call B.S........

Fun and crazy stuff seems to follow me .

Did I mention there was a damm earthquake ?

Man I love this town.

Gotta head back to the pool now. A buddy said he may have found a midget that was willing to let us throw him in the pool for distance.

Bye for now.
  • Can anyone do some research on my table for Sunday. The wifi in the room is not great with my tablet.20190706_162017-1.jpg
  • David Fong
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $451,698

Pavlin Karakikov
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $482,315

Aditya Sushant
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $655,977

Yoshiya Agata
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $38,920

Clayton Schmeisser
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $35,679

Michael Gigi
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $9,268,420

Wayne Greenberg
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $1,46,500

No results on Andrew Rowe and Cameron Hassid.
  • trigs wrote: »
    David Fong
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $451,698

Pavlin Karakikov
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $482,315

Aditya Sushant
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $655,977

Yoshiya Agata
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $38,920

Clayton Schmeisser
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $35,679

Michael Gigi
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $9,268,420

Wayne Greenberg
    TOTAL LIVE EARNINGS
    $146,500

No results on Andrew Rowe and Cameron Hassid.

Thanks Trigs.

Lot's of decent players.
  • Hey Pimp.... I'm going to try to pop by at the start of day 2 to wish you luck.... assuming that I can find your table.

If I don't find you, consider yourself wished good luck anyway.

May the variance be in your favor.

Jay
  • Good luck today Mike.

Hope you run good, or at least don't run bad. As long as you don't get coolered you'll do well.

Time for your A-Game.
  • Good luck on day 2 pimp!!
  • I hope you took your own advice last night, hid from your midget friends and went to be early..... alone..

Gl, Gl, Gl......
  • Falloon wrote: »
    Hey Pimp.... I'm going to try to pop by at the start of day 2 to wish you luck.... assuming that I can find your table.

If I don't find you, consider yourself wished good luck anyway.

May the variance be in your favor.

Jay

Jay, it will be in the pavilion room, I think it is in the green section, if you look up at the table signs there are all different colors.

Pop over and say hi.

Mike
  • Thanks guys. I locked myself in my room last nigh and was in bed by 10pm. Feel great and my only goal is to make day 3. A perfect day would involve bagging 400,000 chips.

I will not be a donkey , I will not be a donkey.
  • 190,000. Pocket kings flop king.bingo bango bongo... Won a pot
  • Just had an amazing massage. Sitting with 195,000. Had more but doubled up a short stack for 22,000. I had aces he had tens.
  • 225,000. Just cracked a guys aces with 89 flop was 997. He shoved i called. 20190707_143612.jpg
  • This was just posted on WSOP twitter.

WSOP Main Event official #'s:

8,569 entries (up 9% y-o-y)
    $80,548,600 prize pool
    1,286 places paid
    Winner: $10,000,000
    Min-Cash: $15,000
    344 late registered for Day 2C
    Entries by day: 1,334/1,914/4,877/100/344