2019 WSOP Main Event.

1235»

Comments

• Under 200 to the money...

127 to go...
  • Virtual rail is starving for an update, twitter says 100 to go.. Propellers are spinning..
  • I dunno...... pocket tens in mid position. Blinds are 3000-6000-6000. I have 170,000. I raise to 18k I get 2 callers.
    Flop comes A K 10 with 2 diamonds . Guy bets 25k I call and third guy shoves all in. Player 1 calls. I go into the tank......for a couple mins.

(In my head I am thinking if either one had pocket kings or aces they would have re-raised pre-flop. They have been 3 and 4 betting like crazy. )

I do call.

Guy 1 flips over AK off and guy 2 has KQ diamonds. Turn is J and river is a 5.

The stupid screen said I was out in 1370th but they hadn't updated the number for a while so who knows.

Had fun and I don't thinkmi find a fold there justmto try and min cash and get blinded out. .

Thanks for all of the positive energy guys and gals.
  • Nice run Mike. Tough break.
  • Well played Mike, nothing you can do there.. I might have just shoved after the first guy bets the 25K but the KQ diamonds may have called anyways... It was entertaining even on the virtual rail... Have a good evening and relax... Tournament poker is so frustrating at times..

Says 1368 left on WSOP.com
  • trigs wrote: »

I will also be there tomorrow as I'm playing the 1am deepstack.

Don't miss it. You can never be too early. :p
  • Mike...

You gave us all an awesome experience to follow. You made the most of your situations, and played well throughout the tournament.
  • GG Mr. Gigl
  • Sorry Mike, nice run!!
  • Tough break Mike. It was fun railing from afar, you outlasted more than 7000 other players.
  • Great effort Mike. As djgolfcan said, it's been a blast railing from afar.
  • Nice run Mike. I've never personally known anyone who got that far in the Main Event. Actually, I think you're the only person I know who's even played it, so it was a real thrill.

Thanks for updating so often. It was a blast!
  • Everyone I asked said the same thing . They never fold in that spot. Today I am sitting here thinking how friggin cool it would have been just to be able to say I cashed in the main event. It's like bragging rights..... I could win 5 more Niagara tournaments and wouldn't care but to just cash the main event sounds cool as fuck.

I was thinking maybe I should have just folded till the bubble burst but that just sounds wrong.

On a side note fuck the Orlando Magic..... just played some blackjack and a magic player asked for 200 for a double down. I gave it to him and he lost the hand.said he was going to the ATM and would be right back . As soon as he left the two other NBA guys shook there heads and said Toronto kiss that money goodbye. Was interesting getting there perspective on Kawhi .

Tonight I have a dinner with some friends that I am praying I don't loose credit card roulette. This will be ugly.
  • Tonight I have a dinner with some friends that I am praying I don't loose credit card roulette. This will be ugly.

As long as you have more than 2 of you playing, the odds are with you. Of course after seeing the bills when you have dinner alone, I can understand how the thought of losing for a larger group would be scary.
  • Falloon wrote: »
    As long as you have more than 2 of you playing, the odds are with you. Of course after seeing the bills when you have dinner alone, I can understand how the thought of losing for a larger group would be scary.

Would be terrifying for me, my wife would kill..
  • I hope he's not talking about me. Don't think my bank account can handle it.
  • GG Mike. Nice run. Thanks for the updates and vicarious excitement. No way you can fold there. Just poker.
  • Hey guys. Long story short..... I got this email from my doggie daycare place.

Hi Michael,

Just wanted to give you an update on how Roxy has been doing, she has been playing well with all her doggie friends and getting lots of love from all the coaches while you are away. We noticed that she did chew on her bed and right now is not really in the best condition. We will be using our house bed for her to sleep in going forward to make sure she sleeps well.

Vanessa
    eJxljD0OgzAMhU9DtiLjQEyGDG3pOaqADY0EAdFIvX7Dgip1eXo_9scOxr42KjiEygKBrVpoNJRVSRaNeVCnu5py1RU1TCFOu9-2clgX9XLGi0ZqtCYQaC2zHY3FhutGRtYoanfLlN96mecySlLJ8TqldQv-InuI7GdR7JN3Bd0KRFl8mJ-Bsy30NStmGtAR8Z41xHfycZBz_6Odp-snyv6LMpU2R6DuC16LRK4

‘I think I should have relaxed and re-read it....but.... after my parents my dog is my life. I freaked out and thought they were saying she was not in great condition. When in fact it was the bed that was not doing well.

i panicked and booked a new flight . Get to the airport and Falloon is on my flight. Looking at me like why are you here. Falcon was there with a big group of people.

i already picked Roxy up and she is fine and I am an idiot for freaking out.

Good news is I didn’t have to participate in the credit card roulette last night.
  • Good to hear Roxy is good!
  • Stella approves of this decision. Bet she was happy to see you!
  • I was wondering why you didn't message back about drinks. Family comes first obviously. Glad she's okay.
  • Hey guys. Long story short..... I got this email from my doggie daycare place.

Hi Michael,

Just wanted to give you an update on how Roxy has been doing, she has been playing well with all her doggie friends and getting lots of love from all the coaches while you are away. We noticed that she did chew on her bed and right now is not really in the best condition. We will be using our house bed for her to sleep in going forward to make sure she sleeps well.

Vanessa
    eJxljD0OgzAMhU9DtiLjQEyGDG3pOaqADY0EAdFIvX7Dgip1eXo_9scOxr42KjiEygKBrVpoNJRVSRaNeVCnu5py1RU1TCFOu9-2clgX9XLGi0ZqtCYQaC2zHY3FhutGRtYoanfLlN96mecySlLJ8TqldQv-InuI7GdR7JN3Bd0KRFl8mJ-Bsy30NStmGtAR8Z41xHfycZBz_6Odp-snyv6LMpU2R6DuC16LRK4

‘I think I should have relaxed and re-read it....but.... after my parents my dog is my life. I freaked out and thought they were saying she was not in great condition. When in fact it was the bed that was not doing well.

i panicked and booked a new flight . Get to the airport and Falloon is on my flight. Looking at me like why are you here. Falcon was there with a big group of people.

i already picked Roxy up and she is fine and I am an idiot for freaking out.

Good news is I didn’t have to participate in the credit card roulette last night.

To be honest I would have had a word with them to be more careful in how they express their messages. I would have read it the same way.
  • Next trip?

1563223899688.png

Pimp would you happen to be size 8?
  • moose wrote: »
    Next trip?

1563223899688.png

Pimp would you happen to be size 8?

I wish i could fit into those. Dammmm. If you find them in a size 10 please let me know.

I would do a full outfit from three’s company Mr Furley....

https://giphy.com/gifs/threes-company-mr-furley-ralph-euLk3HC0KgP3q
  • Just imagine the hat you could pull off with a pair of shoes like that !