Comp's week at the WSOP and elsewhere, May 31-June 7

123457»

Comments

• i can taste the $23. now. :)
  • Can’t let Comp down..... but your stake hasn’t been influencing my play.
  • $$$��
    Congrats Comp.
  • Yay.,.,.,., Now I can go to sleep knowing I can now eat tomorrow, nice job Brian, now run it up.
  • Down to $123,000 with blinds and antes at 4000-8000-8000. My M is 6 so i’ll Be looking for cards to shove. That said, an early double up puts me above average so I need to be a bit choosy.
  • Busted out 30th for $737. K9 in BB. Folded to SB who shoves - he has been betting aggressively into my blinds a lot so I figure he’s trying to bully me and call with my last $60K. He flips over AJ. Flop comes A9x so I have outs but turn and river seal the deal. Probably play at the Wynn Senior tomorrow.

By my math I owe comp US $79 or CAD $105. You choose the currency and i’ll Pay you at Bfillmaff’s tournament on the 22nd.
  • Gogie wrote: »
    Busted out 30th for $737. K9 in BB. Folded to SB who shoves - he has been betting aggressively into my blinds a lot so I figure he’s trying to bully me and call with my last $60K. He flips over AJ. Flop comes A9x so I have outs but turn and river seal the deal. Probably play at the Wynn Senior tomorrow.

By my math I owe comp US $79 or CAD $105. You choose the currency and i’ll Pay you at Bfillmaff’s tournament on the 22nd.

Congrats. Now go get another one tomorrow!
  • Playing in the Wynn Senior today. I’ll try to provide updates in the WSOP thread. Usually my updates are dependent on my success in the hands I play but don’t read anything into my silence - I might be too busy scooping pots to make notes and text. ��
  • I summarized payouts in the op, all can be settled in person at some future date. If anyone disagrees please let me know.
  • Are you coming to Andrews ?
  • Are you coming to Andrews ?

yes