Comp's week at the WSOP and elsewhere, May 31-June 7

Comments

• These are the most boring pictures. Pics of the table, pics of your stack, pics of the hot massuesses/waitresses, hell how about a pic of you.

So far: pics of pieces of paper, pics of tv sets. Oh and a picture of fucking fruit. A picture of a plane but no proof you actually boarded. You could be at home printing these out on your laser printer and running TD director in between episodes of Jeopardy.

Do you have any fun in Vegas?
  • Now at 85K, pays 73, about 125 left. Just about to go on break.
  • Daniel playing 2-7 3 tables over from me. I will attempt a pic.
  • For Moose and Pimp.
  • Nice work.
  • 116 left, I'm about avg stack. 2/4/4 just starting.
  • 3/6/6, 10 off the money. I'm at 90K.
  • 4/8/8, 110k, 4 off the money.
  • On the bubble, hand for hand, I have 10BB.
  • 12BB, still on the bubble.
  • In the money, think it's 376 but have to get to 63 to get to next pay jump of 405.. I'm going for it.
  • Out in 56th for 405, pushed j,9 suited into AK with 8BB.
  • compuease wrote: »
    For Moose and Pimp.

This is the best proof ever!!
    Out in 56th for 405, pushed j,9 suited into AK with 8BB.

Great job to get in!! Was hoping for the 5 shoves and double up story!!
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    This is the best proof ever!!

Nh, I paid Daniel to come to my place for the pic.... at least that's what Moose will claim.
    Nh, I paid Daniel to come to my place for the pic.... at least that's what Moose will claim.

haha well either way it's worth it.. See any good shows? Visited Gold Pawn?
  • lol, neither, poker only...This is like my 20th trip or so, maybe more.
  • Way to go. ��
  • Currently standing in line for payout, 45 min wait for $405. Crazy. Be prepared to stand in long lines for everything here, it's just crazy for pretty well every event registration no matter what it is or what time of day. Why they can't just pay it back to your credit card or something similar I have no idea. The people running the events are great but they could do a much better job of organizing, don't think I'll ever be coming back at series time.
  • I think it’s mostly because of the 28,000 people they had for the Big Fofty.

I think the milli maker and the closer will have big fields as well but as big as the Big Fofty.
  • I don't know moose, Daniel did a pan of the seniors event and i didn't see Comp!!!

https://youtu.be/rMOmou4kATI?t=435
  • Hey, I posted my entry and the payout ticket..
  • haha, sure sure!
  • I had been thinking I would go play the Orleans O8 tournament at 6pm today but not really impressed with the structure and I am somewhat tired, think I'll just keep playing cash for the duration. Will figure out the $$$ when I get a chance, or someone can do it for me as my head is not quite straight at the moment.
  • Jeff - I’ve done some quick math and came up with the following. I’ve assumed an exchange rate of $1 US = $1.3333333 CAD, which I think is effectively the rate you used to determine the cost of staking you. Your total buy-ins were US $1260 and you cashed US $405 which equals a net buy in cost of US $855. Therefore 1% of your action equals a net cost of US $8.55 or CAD $11.40. In my case I owe you CAD $57.20 (US $42.75) for the 5% I bought.

If my math is correct I have a proposition for you. I’m thinking of playing the Aria $400 buy-in tournament Saturday. If you’re interested I’ll give you 10.7% of my action in that tournament if I play it (42.75/400 = .106875, which we can round up to 10.7%). If I don’t play it or if you would prefer the cash I’ll send you the $CAD I owe you. Let me know before Saturday morning if you’re interested in my proposition.
  • Gogie wrote: »
    Jeff - I’ve done some quick math and came up with the following. I’ve assumed an exchange rate of $1 US = $1.3333333 CAD, which I think is effectively the rate you used to determine the cost of staking you. Your total buy-ins were US $1260 and you cashed US $405 which equals a net buy in cost of US $855. Therefore 1% of your action equals a net cost of US $8.55 or CAD $11.40. In my case I owe you CAD $57.20 (US $42.75) for the 5% I bought.

If my math is correct I have a proposition for you. I’m thinking of playing the Aria $400 buy-in tournament Saturday. If you’re interested I’ll give you 10.7% of my action in that tournament if I play it (42.75/400 = .106875, which we can round up to 10.7%). If I don’t play it or if you would prefer the cash I’ll send you the $CAD I owe you. Let me know before Saturday morning if you’re interested in my proposition.

I'm good with that or whatever other tournament you play, perhaps at better at being the staker rather than the stakee. GL in that one and all the rest.
    I'm good with that or whatever other tournament you play, perhaps at better at being the staker rather than the stakee. GL in that one and all the rest.
    Ok. I’ll let you know tomorrow morning if i’m playing the Aria tournament.
  • Cash has been good at least, maybe you all were betting on the wrong game.. Cash has been good this trip. Bought into MGM 1/2 game for 100 to slum until my flight. Never all in once to get to this point. Pic is for Moose.
  • At McCarran awaiting boarding... Definitely a week is a bit much for me.
    At McCarran awaiting boarding... Definitely a week is a bit much for me.

Sorry Jeff, last year I should have taken you to my secret place......

it’s called reviv . I found the one at the MGM Grand back in 2014. About halfway thru your trip hit them up for a little boost.

The Ultra with a side order of B12 is fantastic. Turns you into superman for the next couple of days.