Comp's week at the WSOP and elsewhere, May 31-June 7

Comments

• 5 works.
    Lose and we’re not friends anymore
    lol
  • No names on betting tickets. Anyone can cash them. That’s why I didn’t put the picture with the barcode.

Again in if you need it you are welcome to it. If not I will take it July.

Thanks but I have plenty without buying any.. I would be too afraid I would start playing BJ like you to get comps, and then not running good..
  • folded wrote: »
    5 works.
    Lose and we’re not friends anymore
    lol

Thanks Cory... And I believe that... Just makes me play harder... I don't have many friends... Can't afford to lose any..
  • Comp..... did you get your bikini line waxed again this year ?
  • Comp..... did you get your bikini line waxed again this year ?

MrCaspan, can we hit this guy with the abuse rule? He is really getting to me, especially after I went to all the trouble to find the midgets for him that he asked for last trip.
  • compuease wrote: »
    MrCaspan, can we hit this guy with the abuse rule? He is really getting to me, especially after I went to all the trouble to find the midgets for him that he asked for last trip.

Wow......just Wow.

at least I wasn’t too shy to ask that one midget to take her dentures out for you. You seemed pretty happy At the time.

Long live the midget dance dance party in Vegas.
  • I can't top that........
  • Drops the Mic and walks off the stage victorious.
  • My backing better be going for life size strippers!!
  • MrCaspan wrote: »
    My backing better be going for life size strippers!!

at least he knows the money is going to strippers.
  • Ok, it's Thursday evening and I said I would close it this evening, anyone want the last 3%? No issue with me either way..

oh, and no strippers.. midget or otherwise..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Ok, it's Thursday evening and I said I would close it this evening, anyone want the last 3%? No issue with me either way..

oh, and no strippers.. midget or otherwise..
    I'll take the other 3%
    I'll take the other 3%

Sorry you're offering to other people first.. if no one else does I'll take it
  • Yep, if no one new wants it by 10pm or TorontoPimp (who wanted all I had left) then you are next in line. Will confirm by then..
  • Sorry Steve DaPimp took it just before 10 via text, he was the first to say he would take any not taken. I have updated op.
  • Only 21 hrs until my flight... Ready to go..

FYI, I am back on twitter as well but my most detailed updates will be here.
  • Already over 6K entries for 1A of Big 50... If it avg's the same for each day that makes 1.2B thats Billion with a B chips in play. Should be some huge chip stacks at FT, some 1M chips?
  • There some sort of electronic check-in kiosk you can use since you prepaid.

They have 5m chips this year.
  • moose wrote: »
    There some sort of electronic check-in kiosk you can use since you prepaid

Go to 7m 20s it will show the new Kiosks

• what did i buy in for again? which tourney?
    what did i buy in for again? which tourney?

I don't know about you but I bought in for the ones he cashes!!
    Go to 7m 20s it will show the new Kiosks

https://youtu.be/pIi_DNaChSw

it is called fasttrac
    what did i buy in for again? which tourney?
    Gogie wrote: »

I don't know about you but I bought in for the ones he cashes!!

Sorry, Cory you didn't specify which ones you wanted so I gave you the losers....

Actually, everyone is in all I play up to a total of $1500. US
  • In line, about 50 deep awaiting checking at Hamilton. No Roma pizza in sight.
  • Safe Travel Comp!!
  • Just boarded.
  • Did you make it safe to the land of naked midgets?
  • Safely here but strongly enough no midgets, think they must have followed Pimp home. However here here is my seat assignment and pic of table where I start. At least it's in the main pavilion. I think that's an omen, just not sure of what, 2 1/2 hours to start.
  • That a nice seat also to see the whole table! Glad you got there safe!
  • My evidence that I am going to try and stay energized and healthy to represent...