Vegas 2018

Comments

• code eys18 for 30% off caesars.com
  • Booked, flight out of Hamilton Sunday Dec 2nd, 10am, arrive 12:04pm, return flight out of Vegas Friday Dec 7th, 1:25 pm arrive 8:26pm.. Now to see about hotel... Thanks for posting this Moose, see ya there.. well that is after the Royal.

bravofly actually charges $10. more for luggage so I booked direct on Swoop.

eys18 code says it is not for the month of Dec and I can get Flamingo for $5. per night on my Total Rewards card so now I just have to decide if I'll book there..
  • Just booked Flamingo, same as Moose, $232. incl resort fees and taxes, 5 nights..

FYI, Swoop still has the sale on as of this minute but it will likely disappear shortly. Last time they were only available for a couple of days...
  • Since I'm flying out of Hamilton for the first time, is there any reduced rate off site parking with shuttle like at Pearson?
  • Last time I was there parking was cheap but now they really hose you. Doesn't look like there are any choices other than to park at the terminal.
  • Rebooked at Ballys for $363, rolled the savings into a car rental.
  • So did you factor in parking costs? Or are you planning on going out of town with your nephew?

I just checked and Flamingo is still way cheaper for me with my Rewards card.. ah well at least we are not far apart.
  • Platinum card holders get free parking at Caesars properties. Waiting for Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. May go back to Flamingo. Seems to be no way to avoid parking fees at MGM properties but TI, Venetian, Tropicana still free.
  • I'm only paying $6. per night plus resort fees as it is. Not likely black friday sales would wave resort fees would they?
  • Anyone heading down in Feb or March 2019?
  • I'm flying in Feb 2 for Superbowl weekend.
  • While we are there Moose, I'm seriously thinking of either of the tournaments on Wednesday the 5th, the Seniors or the PLO event, both $360+40. Great chairs and good structures. Loves me some PLO but also the Seniors event.. Hmm...
    Wynn Signature Series.jpg
  • Not sure if you are interested or not Moose, but Orleans has an 8 game tournament every Wednesday at 7pm, $105 buyin.
  • Comp.... next time I go , give me your players card and I will play a blackjack session on your card (if they don’t catch it on the camera). You should get some 3 or 4 nights free offers when you log in to the Caesar’s rewards page... they also offer discounts on rooms all year round.

After the ass whooping I took at the Wynn when you were there they have been sending great offers for 4 nights free and waived the resort fees.

By the way, I may take you up on that offer if you go in Dec...
  • Probably only doing smaller tournies. With the car will try and make some of the off strip stuff.

Vegas Mixed Game

https://www.facebook.com/groups/567870736732638/
  • Something to get you fired up.

2012e466a9ab5c114e142f27b8a9e49cb0b9.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  • download.jpg

I certainly agree! Intend to play lot's more than I did last 2 trips.
  • Also make sure when you see my nephew that you ask him at least 30 times if he has his id.
  • Easy for me.. Old guys are forgetful, that will be my excuse...
  • Back at the Flamingo, fully comped now. Upgraded to a GO room, checking out Monday and moving to a comped suite at MGM.

Total cost down to $282 now (taxes and resort fees)
  • Was trying to write up some Vegas plans.

I got as far as

Nov. 28 - Hot n Juicy/In n Out.

After a second I was laughing so hard I couldn't continue.
  • moose wrote: »
    Was trying to write up some Vegas plans.

I got as far as

Nov. 28 - Hot n Juicy/In n Out.

After a second I was laughing so hard I couldn't continue.

what kind of perverse trip are you planning ?

Comp..... make sure you take a box of condoms and some kind of penis disinfectant.
  • what kind of perverse trip are you planning ?

Comp..... make sure you take a box of condoms and some kind of penis disinfectant.

Tis ok Mike, after being there with Conrad, yourself and the midgets I am well versed in protection from perverse antics..

I am also planning on playing a tournament a day including either the PLO or Seniors at Wynn on Wednesday Dec 5th. Too bad they are on the same day.. Maybe I should do a bap for a tournament group, likely no more than 1K total? If I did a bap it would not include any midget or other such perverse antics, sorry.
  • Booked UNLV vs Cinncinnati Sat Dec. 1. I have an extra pair of tickets because I got a sweet deal on a 4 pack.

Booked LVGN vs Capitols Tues. Dec. 4
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Anyone heading down in Feb or March 2019?

Let me know when you are thinking. I have a free flight and was thinking of heading down in January or Feb.
  • Comp IDK if you were planning on a car rental but if you do, check out costcotravel.ca and I can give you one of my platinum cards so you have free parking at all Caesars properties.
    Comp IDK if you were planning on a car rental but if you do, check out costcotravel.ca and I can give you one of my platinum cards so you have free parking at all Caesars properties.

Appreciate it but I think I'll pass on the rental as I am not planning on going off strip this time.. besides, someone told me there are a lot of one way streets in Vegas..
  • order through ebates.ca and get another 3% cash back

getting the two nighttime high roller tickets for $60

https://www.groupon.com/deals/the-high-roller-at-the-linq-8?deal_option=7cdd131f-ade1-477d-b989-a0e9dfaa7f0f
  • https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/moose-in-vegas-2018.35472/

Also my nephew's struggle with ID continues. He gets checked by security and his license expired yesterday.
    https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/moose-in-vegas-2018.35472/

Also my nephew's struggle with ID continues. He gets checked by security and his license expired yesterday.
    Lol oh man. Is he just fucked now?