Vegas 2018

Booked the trip today. Taking my nephew for his 21st birthday.

Nov.28-Dec.5

Flying spirit. Leaving at 10:35 am Detroit Nov. 28

Departing Vegas Dec. 5 1:13 pm

Staying at the Flamingo

Anyone welcome to come along.

Flight with one bag for two people $407
Room $175...with stupid resort fees...$475.
Edit: rebooked at Ballys for $362.91
Car Rental $126

But yeah $441 pp for a week in Vegas, not bad.

USD

Comments

• That may be the advertised price but when you add taxes and fees, it comes to $480 return - And that doesn't include carry on luggage or water, etc...
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    That may be the advertised price but when you add taxes and fees, it comes to $480 return - And that doesn't include carry on luggage or water, etc...
    Orly?

2e4db33df877e913b70cb72b2d950a85.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
  • BTW for some reason Thurs is a redeye but the other days are not.
  • Those are damn good prices out of Hamilton. Wife wants to go for our anniversary Oct 10 but they don't start until Oct 17th... boooo

$32 for checked bag and $37 for carry on ?????? Baggage carousel roulette here we come...
  • Each traveller is permitted one free personal item.
    Dimensions/Weight:
    16” x 6” x 13” (41cm x 15cm x 33cm)
    Must be able to fit under the seat in front of you. Examples include: Small backpack, purse, laptop bag, briefcase
  • Oh wait, lol, my booking was for two people return. that is a REALLY good deal.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Oh wait, lol, my booking was for two people return. that is a REALLY good deal.

Still doing it wrong. Cheaper to book it as two one way flights.
  • moose wrote: »
    Room $175...with stupid resort fees...$475.

Where are you finding Flamingo at that price? When I look anywhere it is just under $700 for the week. And that is before resort fees.
  • Well first you get a players card and then you get your nephew to drive back and forth to Windsor 3x in one day so that he can get his players card and then you enter them both at Caesars.com
    compuease wrote: »
    Where are you finding Flamingo at that price? When I look anywhere it is just under $700 for the week. And that is before resort fees.

Well first you get a players card and then you get your nephew to drive back and forth to Windsor 3x in one day so that he can get his players card and then you enter them both at Caesars.com

No thanks... Gotta be more to that story... lol
  • Not really, see Trigs cash game thread.

• compuease wrote: »
    No thanks... Gotta be more to that story... lol

Comp.... next time I go , give me your players card and I will play a blackjack session on your card (if they don’t catch it on the camera). You should get some 3 or 4 nights free offers when you log in to the Caesar’s rewards page... they also offer discounts on rooms all year round.

After the ass whooping I took at the Wynn when you were there they have been sending great offers for 4 nights free and waived the resort fees.
  • Pshaw, when I was there with my wife her slot play got us all 5 nights plus resorts fee waived... She's a pro...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Pshaw, when I was there with my wife her slot play got us all 5 nights plus resorts fee waived... She's a pro...

Thats perfect... book moose’s flights and use your free nights..... whole trip is 200 bucks all in. Can’t beat that deal.
  • Two cards is the key. We put mmoose's card in (6 tier credits earned this year) added her slot playing sister (~800 tier credits earned on one trip to Vegas) and boom: 4 free nights Caesar's Palace - Palace tower 525 sqft room. ($176.87 in resort fees). Girls trip Nov. 19-23
  • The key is the slot playing sister... of that I am sure. Put my wife's card in, boom, all sorts of perks on MLife, add mine, no diff..:(
  • Flamingo is on totalrewards.com

Just booked the girls trip for the wife, 4 flights, 2 bags, 4 nights Caesar's Palace, $1171 all in. Under $300 pp
  • Swoop sale is on again until Fri
  • Think I'm going first weekend of Nov
  • MrsMoose will be there Nov. 19-23
  • Jacnok is in and travelling with 3 buddies. Dec. 2-6

Swoop sale is on again $118 there, $99 return from Hamilton. Sale good until mid Wed.
  • Will most likely be there Dec 9th or 10th...... not 100% yet but pretty close.
  • Insane sale Hamilton to Vegas $89, Vegas to Hamilton $39!!!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!!
  • Sampled55c13ffc57f99c589c9354d0d079a8e.jpg3db173fa9b8366a1a8ad1b804e006ce9.jpg

Insane sale Hamilton to Vegas $89, Vegas to Hamilton $39!!!!!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!!

holy crap! wish i could take time off to go.
  • Thanks to google I found you can book through bravofly.com and knock another $5 off each way.
  • Very close to pushing the button for Dec 2nd to 7th, overlaps with Moose...

Couldn't even find swoop on bravofly...

Just checked directly on Flamingo site and room total $227.33 US including resort fees and taxes. Man this is too good to pass up..
  • hurry the seats are selling out and prices are rising.