WPT Fallsview 2017 Roll Call

124»

Comments

• Near the end of level 12 .. blinds are 800-1600 .. I wake up with pocket kings. Avg stack is just over 50K and I have 82k. Flop comes 3s9sKh..... wooohooo first big pocket pair all day and I hit 3 kings on the flop. My pre-flop raise was 4500 and I got 2 callers. Guy bets out 8500 I re-raise to 19000 other guy folds but the original better calls. Turn is 4d which is great guy bets out 20000 and I shove ... he calls and flips over ks10s.... he has a pair and flush draw...... I have been playing tight all day and only showed one bluff the whole day.... (it was a real sick one) he hits his spade on the river and I am doing the walk of shame out of the hall.

Random on fun fact #1

I did lose a pile of cash to Sylvain.... we were betting on the colour of the flops I had red and he had black. Our bet was $1000 for the first to 5 points. If there were 2 red on the flop I get 1 point and if all three cards were red it was 2 points. He crushed me . We only played till the dinner break ... thank God.

Random fun fact #2

my my buddy Jamie came in 8th place in the 2500 cashed for around 40k.

random fun fact #3

had an old guy grey hair that tried to angle shoot twice in the first level. Friggin scum bag. He way over bet out of turn and then acted all sorry for doing it. Everyone just folded on that one. Second one a guy bet out 550 on an 8 9 10 flop. Guy quickly throws in a 5k chip with two $50 chips......then right away goes oooops.... sorry I threw in the wrong chip ... table freaked out and said the chip must stay and he didn't argue one bit. Other guy goes all in. Old cheating bastard flips over pocket tens ...... other guy jack queen and it held . Old scumbag leaves to rebut and gets seated at the table next to us. One of our guys went over and let them know that this old cheating dirty bastard had angle shot twice in 40 mins.

All in in all it was good times.
  • Nice run brother...shitty luck, if that last one holds you are off to the races me thinks! Liked the fun facts! +EV on letting other table know about the card cheat! Great to see you and thanks again for the drink...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Always good to to see ya...... you like booze and cards.... ya fit right in with the guys. Next time stay for dinner.
  • he calls and flips over ks10s.... he has a pair and flush draw...... I have been playing tight all day and only showed one bluff the whole day.... (it was a real sick one) he hits his spade on the river and I am doing the walk of shame out of the hall.

Sounds so similar to my beat at the Brantford $550. that you so graciously bought me into. Trip sevens vs flush draw on the turn vs **** lady... :rage:
    Old scumbag leaves to rebut and gets seated at the table next to us. One of our guys went over and let them know that this old cheating dirty bastard had angle shot twice in 40 mins.

All us old guys aren't scumbags you know.. #stereotyping.. lol

Great run Mike, love the $1k prop betting...
  • Monoxide wrote: »
    busted 46th in the $2500 for $6880. rip lol

i had a good run tho, was fun, had oliver busquet to my direct left for a lot of day 2... nice guy and very aggro.

Nice run! Way to represent.

Remember, any cash is better than no cash!
  • Nice run Pimpster, that's a tough beat... again.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Nice run! Way to represent.

Remember, any cash is better than no cash!

yea i keep telling myself that, it kinda helps but still it hurts haha
  • *peeks over from a $0.10/0.25 table*