WPT Fallsview 2017 Roll Call

Comments

• Card Dead wrote: »
    GL to everyone today. Crush it hard guys.

Table 2 seat 1
  • Good luck boys and girls.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
  • Will update on the twitter.....

@michaelgigl416
    Um when? 😉

• Sorry.... cell reception sucked pretty bad.

Card dead like crazy, got a few small pairs but none of them hit the flop.

Second last hand I had pocket queens on the button and raised, got 3 callers even though I had played so few hands.

flop comes ace king 3....... guy bets next guy raises, I fold...... ends up 2 of them had AK and they chopped the pot.

My my last hand I had pocket sixes with 20 bigs left... flop comes 567 with two spades... I shove get 1 caller who has 9s,10s right away king spades.....

couldn't get up any steam.
  • Could always be worse......

how bad is Fallsview ..... sooooo bad.

one of the professional dealers here at Fallsview mucked an all in players cards to bust him out of the tourney.

Idiot dealer is still still dealing too.
  • Hey all - just got home. I made it to the final two tables of the 1K. Finished in 17th for $11.4K! Didn't get many good hands after about 3pm or so yesterday but just kept grinding away. Was bittersweet being that close to the final table, but super pleased overall obv. Thanks to Comp for coming down yesterday to rail and for good wishes from all. Stale chocolate for everybody!!! :)
  • Congrats Mathers, super run.....
  • Mathers wrote: »
    Hey all - just got home. I made it to the final two tables of the 1K. Finished in 17th for $11.4K! Didn't get many good hands after about 3pm or so yesterday but just kept grinding away. Was bittersweet being that close to the final table, but super pleased overall obv. Thanks to Comp for coming down yesterday to rail and for good wishes from all. Stale chocolate for everybody!!! :)
    Nice to see someone from bill's do something useful with all that education. Congrats!

• And the winner (Now 3 time) of the 1K is Mike Leah
  • Mathers wrote: »
    Hey all - just got home. I made it to the final two tables of the 1K. Finished in 17th for $11.4K! Didn't get many good hands after about 3pm or so yesterday but just kept grinding away. Was bittersweet being that close to the final table, but super pleased overall obv. Thanks to Comp for coming down yesterday to rail and for good wishes from all. Stale chocolate for everybody!!! :)

Congrats on your cash!!! Nice work..what a run!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Just got back to the room. Alcohol BAD.

Had a decent 10-25-50 game going . I lost lots. Felt like Clarke Grizwald........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEeqCbEFIJw

This video about sums it up.....

i came here here with a plan to Not bluff and play decent starting hands .......that kinda didn't happen. During cash game I raised a guy that already had quads...... didn't work out so well......

ahhhh poooop.

tomorrow i will channel my inner COMP and play only premium hands and be smart enough to fold top pair to a raise.

Must sleep now.
  • If I am to drive there to get in cash games how do I call ahead when they are not taking calls??

I am to imagine the wait lists are 40+ deep and if I am driving 90 minutes I am not waiting for 90 minutes, anyone with a real tip!?
  • You need a person on site to register for you, or stay over so you can get on the list at 6am.

BTW, you won't be waiting 90 mins. If you get on the list at all, it's a 3-5 hour wait. They stop taking names before noon once the lists get 300 deep.

The only real angle is to show up, grab your chips, then walk straight into the room and wait till they page someone twice, then go sit at an empty seat. They'll assume you were called and won't care if you weren't.
  • agreee
    SteveKerr wrote: »
    Yes
  • getem76 wrote: »
    I....anyone with a real tip!?

Bring your passport...

• passport? To what go to Seneca, or just skip entirely perhaps I will zip back out to sarnia for Thursday night for some fun then....is there a PLO list at all, I would guess that's just as full and all with gamblers as its fallsview pfft!
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    You need a person on site to register for you, or stay over so you can get on the list at 6am.

BTW, you won't be waiting 90 mins. If you get on the list at all, it's a 3-5 hour wait. They stop taking names before noon once the lists get 300 deep.

The only real angle is to show up, grab your chips, then walk straight into the room and wait till they page someone twice, then go sit at an empty seat. They'll assume you were called and won't care if you weren't.

This his is what I do every week at Fallsview. Works fine.
  • Lots of PLO last night
  • Good luck to Steve (OPT) and Buddy today in the super satty to the main event.
  • Good luck to everyone playing today!!

• Busted the satty around 97th... top 40 got a seat. First 5 levels went well, then card dead for a couple levels. Ended up shoving over 30 bigs with aces only to get called by 5 10 off and lose to a flush on the turn.

This is game is rigged. (Kidding)

tomorrow ow is a new day.
  • I've been playing this whole game wrong.....10 5 off.....#*!!\€#%

Good luck tomorrow!!

• Yeah, that's soooooo gross.

GL today Pimpster!
  • Someone have a look at lists around 3-4 today if anyone is there I might drive down to take my chances at plo but I feel it will be slowing down a bit
  • I will have a look for you on the first break.
  • busted 46th in the $2500 for $6880. rip lol

i had a good run tho, was fun, had oliver busquet to my direct left for a lot of day 2... nice guy and very aggro.
  • Monoxide wrote: »
    busted 46th in the $2500 for $6880. rip lol

i had a good run tho, was fun, had oliver busquet to my direct left for a lot of day 2... nice guy and very aggro.

My buddy Jamie is on the final table of the 2500.

I have 44k at level 5 150-300-50ante.

Sylvain is on my table and reuban percival.
  • If someone can tell me how the cashgame pit looks as per busy/full whatever that would be great....this no calls thing seems borderline stupid to me!
  • My buddy Jamie is on the final table of the 2500.

I have 44k at level 5 150-300-50ante.

Sylvain is on my table and reuban percival.

that Sylvain guy is nutsss. there was only 1 asian guy that played even crazier than sylvain over all the tables i moved to during the 2.5k. Everyone seemed to know the guy, i think hes a higher stakes player.

he also took 70% of my chips when he 2 outed me. hes good guy tho i never had a bad time at any table i played at.