WPT Fallsview Poker Classic February 13-15 2015

124»

Comments

• Two stacks with over 3.5m, two stacks under 1m and the blinded off stack with 2.2m
  • two shorties busted, dead stack blinded off third, two guys left even chopped heads up
  • Anyone know how many entries for $2500 Day 1A? Also is there anywhere to see chip counts?
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    two shorties busted, dead stack blinded off third, two guys left even chopped heads up

Im trying to get a live update from Blondefish...

so your saying there is basically no final table tommorrow (Feb 11th)

cause the wife and I planned on watching it tommorrow but I guess we will just stay in our hotel room with the jacuzzi instead.
  • 1k event is over.

Jason 'Big Bird' Siegel chopped heads-up apprentely

this is live news brought too you by Blondefish.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    His stack is being blinded off.

Apparently he was arrested for Armed Robbery

played with this guy a few times....only ever saw him at 1k + tourneys. Seen him 3-barrell a 1.5k reentry

seemed nice enough.....bad read I guess
  • wtf

i was at that guy's table, pretty decent player (at least) and seemed like he was a nice guy

but now im starting to question collusion here lol. not really though, but it just got me thinking about this situation that happened. who knows?

he had about 65bbs about an hour or so before day 1B ended or something, i can't remember exactly.

the table was running pretty standard, no crazy stuff going on really.

then all of a sudden this happens:

guy raises from MP, harnam 3bet from the CO or BUT with QQ, MP 4bet, harnam goes allin, the guy calls with AQs,

I was like wtf??? in my head i was saying good for you buddy, you seem like a decent player and i was just like this guy is gonna cruise to the final table, over 100-120bb going into day 2 and the bubble period is pretty good standing. he musta been top 3 in chips after that hand.

but it just seemed so out there at the moment. like the two hands involved had to have been from AA-QQ and AKs at worst.

really weird now, considering he got arrested.
  • could be mere coincidence

its just that, that was the wackest hand i saw all tournament and he was involved in the hand
  • Wtf indeed.

Or not?
  • that was the wackest hand i saw all tournament

AA vs AQ?