WPT Fallsview Poker Classic February 13-15 2015

Comments

• Isn't the ante structure for the 1k 2.5k and 5k for the FPC complete garbage?

the antes are generally 1/8th of the big blind when it should be no less than 1/4 of the big blind.

might as well have no antes at all which is the worst form.

Please name 1 tournament where this ante structure exists
  • hahaha my bad i musta been tired. yeah its fine. its in relation to sb. nevermind.

the structure is not bad actually. maybe a few more minutes in blind levels could be better.

are there any links to the old FPC structures? i'm sure it was worse than this year.
  • Omg these wait lists fucking suck im on every list id literally play any game been here since 830 its almost 11, getting drunk but thats boring with nothing to do. Derrrrrrrrr fallsview needs more tables for this sheeiittt
  • Monoxide wrote: »
    Omg these wait lists fucking suck im on every list id literally play any game been here since 830 its almost 11, getting drunk but thats boring with nothing to do. Derrrrrrrrr fallsview needs more tables for this sheeiittt

Here at Rama today the dealers are just twiddling their thumbs waiting for players,lol.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Here at Rama today the dealers are just twiddling their thumbs waiting for players,lol.

Results?
  • philliivey wrote: »

Lol id imagine its pretty dead, fallsview was super busy, finallly got on 5/10 and turned nut straight, vil bets 130 i pop to 340 he shoves 850 i call he has bottom set then rivers quads on me. Deeeerrr fallsview.....still won 2200 over teh weekend tho
  • payperview wrote: »
    Results?

Don't ask,lol.:D

But really got nothing going at the start, then got going a bit but then back to nothing so losing session and now I have some bug the last 2 days.:(
  • Heading down to Fallsview for Sunday/Monday. See how good the cash games are and if I can actually get on a table this time. Will see if I can track down Blondefish.
  • Wowee big surprise, scalping at Fallsview... How many years have we been talking about this now? So who's the scum, the scalpers, or the management at Fallsview who seem to blindly permit it?
  • Just called Buddy out on facebook. I've seen him play, I cannot believe he wins that many satellite tickets. I asked him to post a pic of all the tickets he "claims" he has for sale on facebook.

We'll see.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Just called Buddy out on facebook. I've seen him play, I cannot believe he wins that many satellite tickets. I asked him to post a pic of all the tickets he "claims" he has for sale on facebook.

We'll see.
    While you're at it, ask him what bills game has been like since all the self-respecting players stormed out.
  • Can say that while i was at Fallsview i saw Buddy take down 2 $5000 sattelites and a few $2500 ones as well over the last few weeks.

I asked him to sell me a $2500 ticket and he offered a price below the face value.

The $1000 day 1 b was pretty bad for scalping . I saw a couple go for $1500 outside the ballroom hallway.

The registration went way quicker than the last couple of years but they really should make the tickets non transferable.

I busted around 10 pm just ran out of chips, no bad beat stories this time.
  • Can say that while i was at Fallsview i saw Buddy take down 2 $5000 sattelites and a few $2500 ones as well over the last few weeks.

I asked him to sell me a $2500 ticket and he offered a price below the face value.

The $1000 day 1 b was pretty bad for scalping . I saw a couple go for $1500 outside the ballroom hallway.

The registration went way quicker than the last couple of years but they really should make the tickets non transferable.

I busted around 10 pm just ran out of chips, no bad beat stories this time.

Of course th 2.5 go below face, there's no demand for them.

Would be interested to know if he was one of the guys scalping the 1k seats. Given his hate of anything rake related, would seem a little hypocritical.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Ask buddy

Ran into Buddy at the poker room. He is like an option trader on floor of the Chicago trading floor, working deals between sat winners and those looking for seats. Every time a person wins a sat, they are mobbed like pigeons in the park looking for scraps of bread crumbs. Kind of reminds me of the guys you see scalping leaf tickets outside the ACC. He did offer me a $5k seat for $4,800, but I kindly rejected his kind offer and explained I was a highroller and would buy in directly.

Hope you enjoyed the TP.
  • Dealers dont provide chips in the cash game??
  • 36th for $5887 in the Fallsview 1100.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Would be interested to know if he was one of the guys scalping the 1k seats. Given his hate of anything rake related, would seem a little hypocritical.

I'm sure he would give his friends a discount from the going rate.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Of course th 2.5 go below face, there's no demand for them.

I know last year he sold his 1k entry at face value to Mike Leah
  • khealy wrote: »
    36th for $5887 in the Fallsview 1100.
    That's nice but what is your experience with Kodi?
  • How is the $2500 Day 1B looking for filling up? I plan on driving there for 11am tomorrow when registration starts, what are my odds of getting a seat?
  • Make a low ball offer to those scalpers
  • khealy wrote: »
    36th for $5887 in the Fallsview 1100.

Congrats.
  • Are there updates anywhere for these tournaments?
  • Player at final table of the $1100 event, arrested. Reports are saying 3rd or 4th in chips. Some say he was chip leader.

Not sure if Fallsview DQ'ed his stack or if they are blinding it off.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Player at final table of the $1100 event, arrested. Reports are saying 3rd or 4th in chips. Some say he was chip leader.

Not sure if Fallsview DQ'ed his stack or if they are blinding it off.

yowzers.......kinda like the BCPC winner a few years back getting arrested for involvement of multiple homicides
  • His stack is being blinded off.

Apparently he was arrested for Armed Robbery
    His stack is being blinded off.

Guess that's one way to get your buy-in. :D
    His stack is being blinded off.

If you're going to hide in plain sight, constantly raising unopened pots from late position isn't the optimal play. Robaments!!!!