Party poker segregating players

13»

Comments

• PartyGaming - $11+$0|750/1500 NL - Holdem - 8 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BB): 22.86 BB
    UTG: 68.35 BB (VPIP: 11.63, PFR: 8.24, 3Bet Preflop: 3.85, Hands: 86)
    UTG+1: 34.83 BB (VPIP: 14.14, PFR: 12.24, 3Bet Preflop: 5.26, Hands: 100)
    MP: 33.02 BB (VPIP: 27.50, PFR: 2.50, 3Bet Preflop: 5.88, Hands: 40)
    MP+1: 6.64 BB (VPIP: 9.52, PFR: 1.64, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 64)
    CO: 13.99 BB (VPIP: 23.15, PFR: 1.89, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 110)
    BTN: 18.22 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 37.50, 3Bet Preflop: 66.67, Hands: 9)
    SB: 10.58 BB (VPIP: 13.11, PFR: 12.00, 3Bet Preflop: 4.33, Hands: 492)

8 players post ante of 0.1 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.3 BB) Hero has 7:diamond: 7:spade:

UTG raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls 1 BB

Flop: (5.3 BB, 2 players) 8:spade: A:club: 7:heart:
    Hero checks, UTG bets 2.31 BB, Hero calls 2.31 BB

Turn: (9.92 BB, 2 players) 3:diamond:
    Hero checks, UTG bets 4.6 BB, Hero raises to 18.45 BB and is all-in, UTG calls 13.86 BB

River: (46.83 BB, 2 players) 3:club:
    This is what the new software does.......

[spoil]UTG shows 3:spade: 3:heart: (Four of a Kind, Threes) (Pre 19%, Flop 0%, Turn 2%)
    Hero shows 7:diamond: 7:spade: (Full House, Sevens full of Threes) (Pre 81%, Flop 100%, Turn 98%)
    UTG wins 46.83 BB
    [/spoil]
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    PartyGaming - $11+$0|750/1500 NL - Holdem - 8 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BB): 22.86 BB
    UTG: 68.35 BB (VPIP: 11.63, PFR: 8.24, 3Bet Preflop: 3.85, Hands: 86)
    UTG+1: 34.83 BB (VPIP: 14.14, PFR: 12.24, 3Bet Preflop: 5.26, Hands: 100)
    MP: 33.02 BB (VPIP: 27.50, PFR: 2.50, 3Bet Preflop: 5.88, Hands: 40)
    MP+1: 6.64 BB (VPIP: 9.52, PFR: 1.64, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 64)
    CO: 13.99 BB (VPIP: 23.15, PFR: 1.89, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 110)
    BTN: 18.22 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 37.50, 3Bet Preflop: 66.67, Hands: 9)
    SB: 10.58 BB (VPIP: 13.11, PFR: 12.00, 3Bet Preflop: 4.33, Hands: 492)

8 players post ante of 0.1 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.3 BB) Hero has 7:diamond: 7:spade:

UTG raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls 1 BB

Flop: (5.3 BB, 2 players) 8:spade: A:club: 7:heart:
    Hero checks, UTG bets 2.31 BB, Hero calls 2.31 BB

Turn: (9.92 BB, 2 players) 3:diamond:
    Hero checks, UTG bets 4.6 BB, Hero raises to 18.45 BB and is all-in, UTG calls 13.86 BB

River: (46.83 BB, 2 players) 3:club:
    This is what the new software does.......

[spoil]UTG shows 3:spade: 3:heart: (Four of a Kind, Threes) (Pre 19%, Flop 0%, Turn 2%)
    Hero shows 7:diamond: 7:spade: (Full House, Sevens full of Threes) (Pre 81%, Flop 100%, Turn 98%)
    UTG wins 46.83 BB
    [/spoil]

wow lol, can't even with when the software says it's 100% guaranteed!:D
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    are there any updates on the whole 'note' issues? Clearly this is a big problem for me as I don't use any hud's whatsoever and only play on party.
    Notes did not work for me. I just noticed now that Party turned my 521 KB Watchlist file with colour coding on thousands of players into an empty file! :(

There have been many complaints about the rewards being reduced even more or removed with no proper notice. The playthrough requirements below have become much worse than before, i.e., you have to be stupid enough to pay >= $4,500 rake in one quarter to a site with player segregation, then have to pay ANOTHER $3,000+ rake within 6 months just to release your $1K bonus. The 30% rakeback I used to get is now less than half to only 12.5%. Then you will get ripped off another 3% UNCAPPED fee for withdrawing the $1K! :mad:

"This bonus will be released in two increments of $500 (or equivalent in your account's currency) until the full $1000 has been released. To release each increment of $500 you need to earn 3000 points. To release the full $1000 you will need to earn a total of 6000 points. You will have 180 days to meet the full requirements."

Now you all understand a FEW more reasons why loyal PartyPoker VIPs like me were eventually forced to withdraw all our cash. Thank goodness I like playing live at Fall$view, Woodbine, Rama, Brantford, and later Playground Poker Club and W$OP-C Gatineau.
  • i tried to log in and download the new software a couple days ago. after sitting there with the loading screen trying to connect for almost 5 minutes i just gave up. stupid software won't even download properly.

you just lost yourself a customer!
  • While the new interface has been described as a "minor disaster" by PokernewsDaily, there are now rumours about Google buying up the badly-run bwin.party.
    While players were excited for the new software, last week’s launch was a minor disaster. The software was incredibly laggy, players experienced frequent crashes, graphics were glitch, tables wouldn’t open, and more.

How Google Could Change the Online Gambling Market
    QuadJacks: Party Poker’s New Software Falls Flat
  • i kind of hope google buys them out and fixes them up. could be good.
  • Did the non-new software ever work for you? The few times that I have logged in, the horrible software lags or freezes, so I phone support for a refund, but they instead tell me to try something, which doesn`t work. :rolleyes:

Aside from PS, what's the best online site to play in nowadays when I'm not playing live?
    trigs wrote: »
    i tried to log in and download the new software a couple days ago. after sitting there with the loading screen trying to connect for almost 5 minutes i just gave up. stupid software won't even download properly.
    you just lost yourself a customer!
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Did the non-new software ever work for you? The few times that I have logged in, the horrible software lags or freezes, so I phone support for a refund, but they instead tell me to try something, which doesn`t work. :rolleyes:

Aside from PS, what's the best online site to play in nowadays when I'm not playing live?

i never got it to work. i tried calling them and i went through a ton of crap and it still didn't work. i had this issue with them before as well. i give up.

i only play on tilt and stars atm.
  • Party's software is tilting the phuck out of me right now.....crashing computer....reboot, tables don't pop up.

Can't find the 2 satty's I was playing....pretty sure they can't phuck up a pokersite worse that Party is currently doing.
  • While a lot of the affiliated poker media continue to be nothing but shills for Party Poker, :bs: Pokerfuse has reported that: "Accusations that PartyPoker’s Segregated Player Pool is Being Exploited."
    Players have called on PartyPoker to both end the segregation policy and investigate the allegations.
  • Players Planning Party Poker Boycott Highlight Larger Problems at Site
    The player concerns have gotten significantly worse in the past six months, according to a lot of the posters in the thread, and many of them are very well-respected players. That last fact is something that makes this story worth noting, because it isn’t random posters, but high volume players who have clout in the community.

PartyPoker Promises to Reveal “Skill Segregation” Policy Details Ahead of Organized Sitout

Meanwhile, stoopid Pokernews continues to shill for bwin.party with an advertisement "article" about a useless "mission." :(
  • Just when PartyPoker players like me had no choice but to organize an "Occupy PartyPoker" sitout for tomorrow, its new Head of Poker (headhunted from PokerStars) has claimed to have finally ended player segregation. Here are the Coles Notes from the 2+2 bombshell post:
    1. Really long post about only 1 topic
    2. Protected Tables (AKA Segregated Tables) first appeared 23 Feb 2013
    3. Protected Tables were removed on 31 Oct 2013
    4. PartyPoker promises to improve communication, and somebody from the poker team will be posting at least weekly - starting next week
    Hopefully the poker media shills will report about this blockbuster about-face, instead of just Pokerfuse and PokerUpdate.com.
  • As any remaining PartyPoker players know, all the other issues beside player segregation have not improved, so if you happen to be online at 3 PM ET tomorrow, November 22, please join our sitout.

PartyPoker sitout protest for Nov 22, 3.00PM EST (server time)