OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• heh, it happens. Don't know if I'm supposed to get away there but I don't think so. Wouldn't have minded it as much if I didn't go completely carddead afterwards with the other shortstack completely messing up my game
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    wow, you get up early

richard lives overseas. Sweden iirc.

So he's up real late for the forum tournies.
  • ohh man what a 5 on the river!!!

TSN turning point for sure!

gogoggogogogogoggogo
  • Pretty sick final table anyway I guess, I'll take it down next time. 2nd for 1,8k ftw.

That 5 on the river was pretty sexy
  • gg -- not sure about that push in the last hand, but wp overall...congrats
  • heh, I was actually steaming after my mom barged in and told me I was apparently no longer welcome to sleep at their place in my old room since I was playing poker.

I do have a place to stay ofc but it felt pretty random getting kicked out of the house all of a sudden for no apparent reason.

(Besides, the guy was really weak. If I'm gonna reship HU I'll try to be light the first time I do it to make him uncomfortable raising me. guess I'll have to improve that a bit)
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    heh, I was actually steaming after my mom barged in and told me I was apparently no longer welcome to sleep at their place in my old room since I was playing poker.

I do have a place to stay ofc but it felt pretty random getting kicked out of the house all of a sudden for no apparent reason.

(Besides, the guy was really weak. If I'm gonna reship HU I'll try to be light the first time I do it to make him uncomfortable raising me. guess I'll have to improve that a bit)

How old are you?

good showing regardless.
  • Just turned 21 a month ago. Thanks for railing guys, both yesterday and today
    Just turned 21 a month ago. Thanks for railing guys, both yesterday and today

we're all in this together....

gg and go get em on the next one.
    Just turned 21 a month ago. Thanks for railing guys, both yesterday and today

lol, when it comes to mom's they are all concerned at us playing poker (gambling to them). I have 8 grandkids and don't talk about poker to my mom... lol, I tried to tell her it was investing but that didn't work...
  • use your winnings for first and last on an apartment
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, when it comes to mom's they are all concerned at us playing poker (gambling to them). I have 8 grandkids and don't talk about poker to my mom... lol, I tried to tell her it was investing but that didn't work...

Compuease's mommy and him

mummy-chasing-man-clipart.gif
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Compuease's mommy and him

That's my dad! lol
  • miniUBOC 9
    Currently 4/6

$800 to 1st

And it's 6max

Sitting 3/5 on the break

out in 5th for $232
  • in the money in 60$ NLHE 90 man SnG on stars...

sitting 7/7, gotta grind er out.

Playing 10/20 8 game with mandy thomson as well....

*edit*

busted out 7th when my 6's ran into 4's.. both got our sets on the flop and he got his quads on the river...

week long hiatus from the game proved profitable today. not bad.

see you guys tomorrow night in the pfc game.
  • Congrats on 5th Hobbes!
  • wtf you think this thread is bad luck?
  • maybe it is, I busted out the hand after I opened it 8th in the 16k PLO...was fun though
  • FTP Daily Dollar Double Guar. (huge overlay)

Not FT yet, but sitting @ 8/194 of 11379
  • Final table of the 8k gt omaha KO on full tilt. I still don't have any idea of what I'm doing..
    Final table of the 8k gt omaha KO on full tilt. I still don't have any idea of what I'm doing..

Prob better off :)

I played 1hr of a PLO8 tourney before I realized it was PLO and had a huge stack.
  • Out pretty early this time. That said I do have three omaha final tables of over 400 runners each for three attempts. That's not too bad imo
  • Stars $33 PLO 1G......sitting 3/8

edit....1/2

bah....1 bad gamble...2nd for 440

Final 2 tables of Big Double A on FTP

final table.....sitting 6/9

busted 5th for 1.4K....snap called SB's shove with A2 in the BB, he shows 67....flop 66....fack
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Stars $33 PLO 1G......sitting 3/8

edit....1/2

bah....1 bad gamble...2nd for 440

Final 2 tables of Big Double A on FTP

final table.....sitting 6/9

busted 5th for 1.4K....snap called SB's shove with A2 in the BB, he shows 67....flop 66....fack

GG's and nice night of gambool T8...

well done.
  • Nickname: THXuPAIDmyRENT!

just finished 22 out of 800+ in the 2k freezeout and am currently 1é267 in the 4k speed rebuy

chili poker 1 dollar (1500gp rebuy)
    coming in 4/10 (582 entrants)

1é6 running hot had AA then XX then AA then XX then AA pretty sick had someone all in everytime too

out in 77 in the 4k and currently 1 out of 4 with 1.1 million in the 1.5k

second for 265... at one poiint had him 2.5 mill to 500 k... then same the flopped set over set... then the jj vs a5 spades on a j8 spades 10X flop... ah well
  • $11 180 player on Stars (McAusland) Sitting 5/8

EDIT 2/6. soooo many aipf's at this table. 3 times we've had AKo vs AKo. Twice the flush hit.

Damn, out 3rd for $214. Got crippled AKo<77 aipf; I caught tp, he caught trips. Busto'd w/A5o < AQo. Ah well, gg me :)
  • Transferred most my money to betsson due to the smaller fields. Rebuilding stars and tilt from about 100 dollars each. Just final tabled a 3 dollar omaha8 tournament with around 500 runners, hopefully I can take it down.

Btw, I'm kinda lazy replying to this thread when people make it deep in tournaments but I do think it's nice to see that some of you sare doing well. Keep it up

Edit: Shipped it for 300 dollars because that's what I do ^^'
  • final table on UB 10k

username skerr66

sitting 6/9